Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint (25520 Views)

Gunmen Kill Two Riot Policemen At Taraba Checkpoint / 4 Policemen Killed By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi, Others Injured / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCj3gmp8ZTA

Four policemen on stop-and-search duty in the outskirts of Enugu metropolis have been shot dead by armed hoodlums.

The incident reportedly happened at about 3pm on Saturday in Obeagu community, along Amaechi-Ekeotu-Agbani Town Road, leaving the road deserted till 7pm.

The latest attack is coming barely two days after some security officers were killed in Enugu State.

Confirming the development, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, who did not give the number of casualties said, “Police operatives have been duly deployed and are on the trail of the unknown armed assailants.

“You will be updated with further development, please,” he added.

Some of the tricycle operators plying the road, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told NAN that armed hoodlums came in a Sienna car and a Lexus Jeep and opened fire on the unsuspecting policemen on duty.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/13/again-gunmen-execute-4-policemen-in-enugu/

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2022
This is not getting funny anymore.

I strongly fear what will happen in the region after 2023.

I don't know why bl8ck people take too long to make a decision.

This issue can be resolved very quickly... politically.

The region is one of the tripod that got independence and should be treated equally like the north and the West.

They have been claiming being marginalized for too long and successive government have not done anything in the past to solve the problem.

They claim that the country should be united...but how can you be united when only the two regions gets everything irrespective of which party is in power?

Take the rail project for instance....the northerners can go from Abuja to Kaduna.... the westerners can go from Lagos to Ibadan...what about the easterners?

To Nigerians who are shouting patriotism up and down...is this what you guys recommend?

Please lets discuss this issue without ethnic bigotry, as violence and deaths are not the best solution.

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Jostoman: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
That is the only strategy APC have in southeast to win election, they have started the same tactics they use before anambra election in enugu state just because of the local government election that is coming up soon in enugu state. And don't be surprised that most of their agent are already here to promote their script.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by CXLVII: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Who is killing who!

Kudos to them!

They need to kill more across the state!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

The region is one of the tripod that got independence and should be treated equally like the north and the West.

They have been claiming being marginalized for too long and successive government have not done anything in the past to solve the problem.

They claim that the country should be united...but how can you be united when only the two regions gets everything irrespective of which party is in power?

Take the rail project for instance....the northerners can go from Abuja to Kaduna.... the westerners can go from Lagos to Ibadan...what about the easterners?

To Nigerians who are shouting patriotism up and down...is this what you guys recommend?

Please lets discuss this issue without ethnic bigotry, as violence and deaths are not the best solution.

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

If you think killing policemen will give you all these things you listed then you are a clown. The killers will soon be taken down like their fellow gunmen in the past have been.

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

Let them destroy their Region. They are only killing their fellow IGBO who are Police. Thank God the East never and always don't contribute ZERO to the Economy. They only receive. grin grin

If this same thing happen in Regions that contribute to the Economy. Like the North, South South and South West, FG will initiate a political solution. But since it's the East, no need for that. grin

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

If you think killing policemen will give you all these things you listed then you are a clown. The killers will soon be taken down like their fellow gunmen in the past have been.

I know you are bereft of any form of ideas...

The same way you super clown took down BH members...and can come out on Mondays in the east?

Please good people who have solution should come forward.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Most people don't really understand what is happening.

Many have been pushed back to their states.

These are the animals that have been pushed back to their state.

Let them continue operating there.

Again, if you harbor Igbos in your community all In the name of freedom peace will leave your community.

Burn any Ipob member In your community if you need peace...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Jodhar: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:
Four policemen on stop-and-search duty in the outskirts of Enugu metropolis have been shot dead by armed hoodlums.

The incident reportedly happened at about 3pm on Saturday in Obeagu community, along Amaechi-Ekeotu-Agbani Town Road, leaving the road deserted till 7pm.

The latest attack is coming barely two days after some security officers were killed in Enugu State.

Confirming the development, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, who did not give the number of casualties said, “Police operatives have been duly deployed and are on the trail of the unknown armed assailants.

“You will be updated with further development, please,” he added.

Some of the tricycle operators plying the road, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told NAN that armed hoodlums came in a Sienna car and a Lexus Jeep and opened fire on the unsuspecting policemen on duty.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/13/again-gunmen-execute-4-policemen-in-enugu/

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Let them destroy their Region. They are only killing their fellow IGBO who are Police. Thank God the East never and always don't contribute ZERO to the Economy. They only receive. grin grin

If this same thing happen in Regions that contribute to the Economy. Like the North, South South and South West, FG will initiate a political solution. But since it's the East, no need for that. grin

...but you cry all day for the East not to leave...what do you gain from a useless region, that you have to murder up to 3 million people?

Next....

Any real patriotic fellow should bring ideas...

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Aufbauh(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Western rail- pic1
Northern rail pic 2
Eastern rail?

cc.
Helinues
NGpatroit
TinubuAdvocate
ShortIgboman

Really?
Do you think any reasonable person will take the antics of Ipob in the SE seriously?
You guys overestimated yourselves whereas the fact on ground shows differently that SE doesn't contribute much politically & economically to Nation building.

Talking about infrastructural deficit in the SE then, I ask, should that be a new or peculiari challenge ? This present administration has even tried in solving that than any other previous government yet you guys are still keeping up with your skewed emotional narrative.

Redcrafton:

Are the easterners not part of your one Nigeria?

I've answered your question in my this comment except that most of you guys are kids that can't comprehend precepts.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

Really?
Do you think any reasonable person will take the antics of Ipob in the SE seriously?
You guys overestimated yourselves whereas the fact on ground shows differently that SE doesn't contribute much politically & economically to Nation building.

Talking about infrastructural deficit in the SE then, I ask, should that be a new or peculiari challenge? This present administration has even tried in solving that than any other previous government yet you guys are still keeping up with your skewed emotional narrative.

If your narrative is not more skewed, you would have seen that I mentioned the deficit is with any party in power.

Why should there be deficit in the first place?

That is the question, Prof.

Are the easterners not part of your one Nigeria?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by kettykin: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

Really?

Talking about infrastructural deficit in the SE then, I ask, should that be a new or peculiari challenge? This present administration has even tried in solving that than any other previous government yet you guys are still keeping up with your skewed emotional narrative.

If they are contributing nothing why is the federal government and their military in the east trying to protect the integrity of Nigeria. Last week the Armoured personal carrier crashed and killed more than military men in the east , those innocent military men should have been deployed in the North .

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Nbotee(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2022
This is all a plot by d same ppl in govt. The started with Imo, shifted to Anambra and now

12 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

...but you cry all day for the East not to leave...what do you gain from a useless region, that you have to murder up to 3 million people?

Next....

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. No one stoped you from leaving. But let me remind you, when you leave, you must do so with only the 4 Eastern States. Which are; Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States.

Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it. grin grin grin

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. No one stoped you from leaving. But let me remind you, when you leave, you must do so with only the 4 Eastern States. Which are; Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States.

Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it. grin grin grin

Please admin, can you ban this extraordinary clo8nish kid from this particular thread?

We are looking for solution...but he is here drawing on the walls.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by History555: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Police u have many options why are u dying like fools
1. Vacate the road and wait for these idiots at ur station
2.if u must stay on the road barricade the road with drums filled with sand to restrict ugm
3. Some should hide behind pick up while some stay on the road. Rather than 4 police at a check point. Make it 20. 6 on the road, 14 hiding when these fools come for u, those hiding should start blasting. Body go tell them

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2022
History555:
Police u have many options why are u dying like fools
1. Vacate the road and wait for these idiots at ur station
2.if u must stay on the road barricade the road with drums filled with sand to restrict ugm
3. Some should hide behind pick up while some stay on the road. Rather than 4 police at a check point. Make it 20. 6 on the road, 14 hiding when these fools come for u, those hiding should start blasting. Body go tell them

If you are waiting for bla8k people to give honest solution to any problem, no matter how small...you go wait tire.

Next...

21 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Aufbauh(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

If they are contributing nothing why is the federal government and their military in the east trying to protect the integrity of Nigeria. Last week the Armoured personal carrier crashed and killed more than military men in the east , those innocent military men should have been deployed in the North .

It's not really easy for the taskmaster to let go of his critical familiar servant. They need them for the numbers(population), exploration & exploitation.
Take a clue from the Egyptian & the Israelite.
I have a house help who behaves so badly that I should have sent away long time ago but I have to consider other factors beyond her immediate usefulness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Balkan(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Keep stopping and searching. Terrorrising unarmed citizens. Go to the North you will not go.
Weldone, Unknown angels

22 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Sergio104(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2022
But if you notice.

This killing of policemen reduced in past few weeks or month

But the armies kept on killing people unnecessarily and also at some point some members of the UGM.

Now they are initiating a revenge attack

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not really easy for the taskmaster to let go of his critical familiar servant. They need them for the numbers(population), exploration & exploitation.
I have a house help who behaves so badly that I should have sent away long time ago but I have to consider other factors beyond her immediate usefulness.

So as a super patriotic Nigerian, your support the way the Igbos are exploited and the way the security agents are going down....

Will you be saying this if your family members were one of those?

I have no issues with your recommendation...this is why Nigeria is developing rapidly with peace in all the regions of the country...

Who knows you might he a head of FG MDA...

Your type are many in government...with absolutely nothing to offer than loot from hardworking people.

I have a feeling that a day will come when you will eat your words.

Shame...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by kettykin: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

Today between Egypt and Israel who is the task master and who is the slave . The Jews have now gone ahead to own most of the most powerful companies in the world or be part owners like Google, Intel, Qualcomm , Facebook , Instagram,WhatsApp while Egypt has remained an under dog of world politics living on foreign aids and leftovers from western countries and depending on the tourism revenue from western countries to survive. Egypt is not even a major power block in Africa.

So will happen to Nigeria very soon, the cost of keeping Nigeria one will far outstrip the income of Nigeria as a country leading to Nigeria taking loans to fund military acquisition and expenditure until such a time Nigeria will no longer be considered for new foreign loans , when that happens Nigeria will be forced to toe the line of Soviet union or Hindustan.

Even as Nigeria is presently constituted who are the task masters and who are the slaves , i have more than 3 Northerners serving as my security in Lagos, east and Abuja , they wash my cars clean the premises and Carry out sundry tasks and i am personally not answerable or dependent on a Northerner for anything

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Redcrafton: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

Today between Egypt and Israel who is the task master and who is the slave . The Jews have now gone ahead to own most of the most powerful companies in the world or be part owners like Google, Intel, Qualcomm , Facebook , Instagram,WhatsApp while Egypt has remained an under dog of world politics living on foreign aids and leftovers from western countries and depending on the tourism revenue from western countries to survive. Egypt is not even a major power block in Africa.

So will happen to Nigeria very soon, the cost of keeping Nigeria one will far outstrip the income of Nigeria as a country leading to Nigeria taking loans to find military acquisition and expenditure until such a time Nigeria will no longer be considered for new foreign loans , when that happens Nigeria will be forced to toe the line of Soviet union or Hindustan

Thanks for schooling that looter..

Most of these guys have nothing to offer...they don't think beyond their big stomach...so long as there is money to loot from the ministries.

37 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Please admin, can you ban this extraordinary clo8nish kid from this particular thread?

We are looking for solution...but he is here drawing on the walls.

See painment.
You no go follow your fellow Brothers chest beat here? grin grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by AfonjaEmir: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Copy Copy...The meme is strictly for Afonja...That moniker..

@Biafranavenger really messed Afonja up with that Meme...so no matter how you try...

Igbo people pass una.

See the original meme..

shortIGBOman:

See painment.
You no go follow your fellow Brothers chest beat here? grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by toofit007: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

after they are done with the uniform men in their region, they will move down to other regions so be patient because men knows what they are doing. It is called technical mop up of Nigeria government presence in Biafra land so it will take time before the results are fully achieved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by tsdarkside(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Redcrafton:

Next....

ideas....

are you kiddin me....

i have no idea what type of ideas you want.... undecided undecided
you are killin yourself and you are askin us for ideas....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
toofit007:
after they are done with the uniform men in their region, they will move down to other regions so be patient because men knows what they are doing. It is called technical mop up of Nigeria government presence in Biafra land so it will take time before the results are fully achieved.

What you wrote sounds like a Nigerian movie, written and directed by an IGBO Man. grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Copy Copy...The meme is strictly for Afonja...That moniker..

@Biafranavenger really messed Afonja up with that Meme...so no matter how you try...

Igbo people pass una.

See the original meme..

The thing pain Okoro well well.

I nọ ugbu a na oke mgbu grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by toofit007: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

What you wrote sounds like a Nigerian movie, written and directed by an IGBO Man. grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are entitled to your opinions while men are on ground doing the needful.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
toofit007:
you are entitled to your opinions while men are on ground doing the needful.

The needful they are doing is in the East. grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Gunmen Attack Ibi In Taraba, Kill Traditional Ruler / Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo / Father Accused Of Raping His "9-Year-Old" Daughter In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.