Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Wow Pictures! Man in SA Saves Kids Trapped On 3rd-floor Window Ledge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow Pictures! Man in SA Saves Kids Trapped On 3rd-floor Window Ledge (1136 Views)

'the 3rd Floor Will Be The Best Years Of My Life' - Nancy Isime Says At 31 [pics / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wow Pictures! Man in SA Saves Kids Trapped On 3rd-floor Window Ledge by Starzo: 4:28am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=TjoBATHONG post=110207471][/quote]
There you go again proving how dumb you are. The fact you live in a country with a higher per capita income doesn't mean you making more bank than everyone in a country with lower PCI.
Nigga u ain't got anything close to what I've got lying in the bank.
We are not on same level(financially)... don't even go there. We're worlds apart in that aspect.

Well I'm outta here...
Re: Wow Pictures! Man in SA Saves Kids Trapped On 3rd-floor Window Ledge by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Starzo:

There you go again proving how dumb you are. The fact you live in a country with a higher per capita income doesn't mean you making more bank than everyone in a country with lower PCI.
Nigga u ain't got anything close to what I've got lying in the bank.
We are not on same level(financially)... don't even go there. We're worlds apart in that aspect.

Well I'm outta here...

It means I have a greater chance of living a far superior life than you do tongue Are u done selling MTN airtime in the blazing equatorial sun today embarassed

SA's poor get free government money and it's about to quadruple soon to like N50,000 each month of free money (see pics) cool Now that's per capita income at work, son. Next time go troll Togolese, Beninois and CAR - your WhatsApp group (your mates).

Who's gonna post their personal details on a Nigerian forum with yahoo yahoo the national sport over there grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Stop Laughing, Wizkid Is Not Feeling Well,he Needs Help- Isaac Fayose / Spice Girlz Are Back / Supermodel Elle Macpherson Reveals Her Dirty Bedroom Secrets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.