Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Help! Accelerex Refuse To Pay Me Back - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Accelerex Refuse To Pay Me Back (214 Views)

Chicason Recycling Company, Nnewi Opens In Anambra. Buys Refuse From Residents / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / Global Accelerex Drives Financial Inclusion With Agency Network Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Accelerex Refuse To Pay Me Back by Aframs(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
I used a POS near by my environment, the transaction was declined but my account get debited, visited my bank GTbank to complain ,I was told the money isn't with them,
The pos guy told me to print a documents from my bank Gt bank that show the money isn't with them ,Gtban print a documents for me, the pos guy send those documents to accelerex for them to return my money ..still accelerex refuse to pay my 25k since 20/11/2021.

Please ,I need help from those that experience this before !!

What step can I take !!

Please no insult and don't mind my grammar ,

Re: Help! Accelerex Refuse To Pay Me Back by Aframs(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
I was told the transaction status was "created"

Instead to be a "successful or decline"
Is that my faults?

And it need time to resolve ,at 21 century a financial institution should be using months to solve transaction failure

(1) (Reply)

African Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, Now Richer Than Russian Billionaire, Roman A / Door To Door Delivery Of Food Items In Abuja / Bitter Cola Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.