Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income (16354 Views)

Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by benuejosh: 6:25am On Feb 14, 2022
I am just imagining the number of unsane and mentally unstable youths we will have in the nect decades. That is if they are not dead yet. Half of the youths of this generation may br gone due to high rate of rituals.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Babaken(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Actually what Nollywood display is what is going on in our society because in almost 90% of Nollywood movies you watch there's always consequence for crime be it robbery, manipulating evil or killing for money there is always punishment at the end of the movie. Those that are saying Nollywood influence crime they should watch it to the end to see that there's always punishment for every crime. Is hardship and greediness to lead to crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by CondemnBattery(f): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2022
We buy used inverter batteries. Condemned or scrapped solar batteries. Contact us on the numbers below for pick up anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Noblechykk(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2022
ceaser:

Late Chief Osita Osadebe.

And how could she conveniently leave out of her list the Lady of Songs - Christy Essien Igbokwe, the reggae star Evi Edna Ogholi, the Golden Mercury of Africa - King Sunny Ade, Chief Ebenezer Obey and Orlando Owoh?
They are many more; she just mentioned only three. It didn't mean she disregarded others.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Since kanayo joined cubana ,he started building houses and flaunting wealth on social media.He do graduate from HK.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Alohaa: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look at this woman singling out entertainers but hiding Nollywood actors/actress..
None is to be blamed tho.. undecided

The Dumbos who indulged in such are to be held fully responsible..
The moment you can't think for yourself and think Killin your fellow being is gonna give you some dough..then that moment you need to be in a rehabilitation center.. undecided

She’s not hiding anybody.
And it’s not like what she said is a lie
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Alohaa:

She’s not hiding anybody.
And it’s not like what she said is a lie
The fact that you single out one and condemn one sounds so petty..
I repeat none is to be blamed..if you as a viewer can't think for yourself then that's your issue..
It's called entertainment for a reason.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Alohaa: 6:47am On Feb 14, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
But e no concern you ma

We should all be smart enough to understand these simple facts of life especially social media

I will not snap and put on social media that I couldn't afford fuel for generator today or I fought for 100naira change with conductor

Because I used 100% of my salary to buy phone or cloth or house or do ri me in club I will post it online that's how it is. Also people that stole to buy those things will not say that's what they did.

So use you that is going to Social media to look for inspiration use your head beware thread wisely. Try to succeed legitimately that's all. Yes, it is very very possible to succeed in Nigeria legitimately. I know from first hand experience of my papa.

But e concern her, as she’s a citizen of this country...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Teymanhenry(f): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2022
When the government provide more Job opportunities, then there would be hope for the youth. Poverty/hunger can make a man do anything
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Alohaa: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2022
ceaser:

Late Chief Osita Osadebe.

And how could she conveniently leave out of her list the Lady of Songs - Christy Essien Igbokwe, the reggae star Evi Edna Ogholi, the Golden Mercury of Africa - King Sunny Ade, Chief Ebenezer Obey and Orlando Owoh?

How can she possibly name everybody? Smh

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Alohaa: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The fact that you single out one and condemn one sounds so petty..
I repeat none is to be blamed..if you as a viewer can't think for yourself then that's your issue..
It's called entertainment for a reason.. undecided

She’s trying to correct a notion that nollywood is the sole reason for ritual killings
Like she said, there’s no crime that doesn’t have a consequence in nollywood

Apparently you haven’t heard of pressure or you think everyone is as strong as you?
You’ve never heard of influence?

If there’s something you want to disagree with, this one is not it....

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Davidonkonsults: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look at this woman singling out entertainers but hiding Nollywood actors/actress..
None is to be blamed tho.. undecided

The Dumbos who indulged in such are to be held fully responsible..
The moment you can't think for yourself and think Killin your fellow being is gonna give you some dough..then that moment you need to be in a rehabilitation center.. undecided
FFK's $@ke it's called entertainment for a reason.. undecided
Actors and actresses aren't entertainers?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Hotzone(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2022
during the days of Tupac, churches were preaching against his method of gangster which was a negative influence to youths but all these can’t affect you if the govt supports the youths by providing enabling environment for education, skill acquisition and employment for graduates....Buhari can u support our children with student loan of course not, you that u can’t offer them job

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Alohaa:

She’s trying to correct a notion that nollywood is the sole reason for ritual killings
Like she said, there’s no crime that doesn’t have a consequence in nollywood

Apparently you haven’t heard of pressure or you think everyone is as strong as you?
You’ve never heard of influence?

If there’s something you want to disagree with, this one is not it....
Still doesn't change the fact that anyone who indulges in the act should be blamed and held responsible..

the individual is the one who is going to take it his own ways..He is the one who has to decide what is good and what is bad...If he was not mentally trained well in school and childhood with good morals and all then he will definitely gets influenced by anything that he likes at that particular moment.. So it depends on the individual's mental state and the way they receive.. simple..
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Curious346: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Hotzone:
during the days of Tupac, churches were preaching against his method of gangster which was a negative influence to youths but all these can’t affect you if the govt supports the youths by providing enabling environment for education, stills and employment for graduates....Buhari can u support our children with student loan of course not, you that u can’t offer them job
nollywood and Nigeria jagajaga music industry brought yahoo yahoo.. Now its bringing G+ ritual

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Actors and actresses aren't entertainers?
Read her statement and stop asking me weird questions pls..
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by 24brains(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Jeez... Goodness me!!! I am not surprised at all. Lai muhammed could be her mentor. Always playing blame games with the lives of innocent nigerians.

both nollywood, nollyleaf(music industry) and nollyroot(FG) are toxic to the youths sanity.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Alohaa: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still doesn't change the fact that anyone who indulges in the act should be blamed and held responsible..

the individual is the one who is going to take it his own ways..He is the one who has to decide what is good and what is bad...If he was not mentally trained well in school and childhood with good morals and all then he will definitely gets influenced by anything that he likes at that particular moment.. So it depends on the individual's mental state and the way they receive.. simple..

Yeah true...
Like i said,everyone can not be as strong will as you are...
It all falls on individuals shaa
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by abiolamitodun(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Well to me..to stop the rise of ritual killings 1. Ban clubing 2. Ban the usage of smart phone for individuals below the age of 18 3. Sanction any religious gathering with act of differentiating personalities 4. Celebrities post on social media should be check mated 5. Place school fees limits on private schools 6. Strick policy should be made to favour Company Contractor workers do this and watch the society change

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Afonasa(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Making cool cash is the best feeling you can get.....

Check out my signature for a different tactics with freelancing
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by lexy2014: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2022
nhupik:
True at least people are now speaking up. Before if you say this, they'll say you're bad belle

Hate
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by PaNnamdi: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Lionnation:
Now this is a girl with some brains, she made alot of sense
U are not wise grin

that girl na smart olosho wey dey try form beauty with brain cheesy

We know her type,Make man wey dey drive okada propose to am wether she nor go swear and curse the guy grin grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by mayor02(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

This is really something we should be asking ourselves everytime before going for a film.

So let me start with a story
Once there was a kingdom in ancient Nigeria with a very intelligent king. The people of the kingdom were really happy with their lives. They loved their king and worshipped him like a god. The king too, was very focused on the welfare of the kingdom and his citizens. He took each and every decision keeping in mind the welfare of his citizens. Art and culture flourished in his reign.

Everyone was happy, but something really unfortunate happened then. There broke out a riot between two groups in the kingdom, it started with a few people and then spread across the town and then to neighbouring towns and in a matter of time many parts of the kingdom were seen blazing in fire. Many innocent people lost their lives for no reason, a huge amount of public and private property was damaged.

After the riots cooled down and stopped every innocent citizen wanted justice and looked upon their king to deliver him. The king was in a fix on how to accuse someone, there was no face to a crowd he couldnot simply punish anyone as that would be unfair and immoral. So he decided to punish the people who were responsible for it.

The next day the chief leader, the chief of security and the chief film maker in the kingdom were summoned to the court of justice. The king ordered 50 whips on the body of the minister as a punishment because he failed in maintaining non partisanship. He ordered 100 whips on the body of because he failed to maintain harmony in the society during the riots. But to the astonishment of everyone the king order the highest punishment of 500 whips to the film maker. Shocked with the judgement the film maker asked the king about the reason of his punishment to which the king replied that he was the reason to shape the opinion of the crowd which started the riots in the first place. The king mentioned that a kingdom with an intelligent film maker cannot have such kind of outbursts of citizens and that is the reason the film maker was considered the real culprit.

I hope by this short story you would have clearly understood the role of films and the film makers in our society and how important it is to have intelligent films and film makers in the society

You are wise, the media is our biggest problem for ages. Any junk can make headlines this days, thus circulating harmful content

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by gaftsoil(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2022
I love this lady
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Prenonjebose: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Many of the songs released by artistes fuel the desperation of youths to engage in illicit money making ventures. I think music plays a greater role in this misdirection of young folks than films. Many don't even watch Nollywood again, but are constantly attracted to music videos, where nudity, obscene pictures and lyrics are centered round wealth and scams. These songs are played everywhere, and many adults sing along and dance to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Classickj(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2022
post=110208711:

We Rise.
By lifting others cheesy
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by tydi(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2022
post=110208711:

Pay more attention to the message and leave the messenger out of it.

She makes a whole lotta sense.

He who has ears..............

What’s the essence of the message at the first place if not that your darling daddy destroyed the economy and Nigeria capital of poverty alleviation thereby pushing the youth into ritual and other vices...

We Rise.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by tydi(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2022
post=110208711:

Pay more attention to the message and leave the messenger out of it.

She makes a whole lotta sense.

He who has ears..............

We Rise.

What’s the essence of the message at the first place if not that your darling daddy destroyed the economy and made Nigeria capital of poverty alleviation thereby pushing the youth into ritual and other vices...
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Beatoa: 7:37am On Feb 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Campaigning For Stella Oduah / Akon Names Patrick Elis As Konvict Music Africa Official Director / There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.