Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help (860 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Car Has Overheated In The Past? / Car Suspension: 7 Indicators That Your Car Has Suspension Problems / Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering (2) (3) (4)

My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good evening
Please I need your help on what to do. Of recent my car isn't moving well until I push the turtle completely, then it will start moving gradually, this evening it barely claimp anything includingbumps until I reverse. I already change the abs, I thought it was abs, I change the gear oil and I change the board nothing seems to be okay.
Kindly help
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by sultaan(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
So You have already taken it to mechanic to mess it up before asking for free help.
It is always the same cycle around here.

Your gear oil has been changed, you never scanned the vehicle because?

So go back and ask your mechanic what gear oil he used on your Yukon Denali, and explain what the board means.

I can't stress it enough to let the car tell you what the problem is before taking it to those ignorant mechanics

Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
sultaan:
So You have already taken it to mechanic to mess it up before asking for free help.
It is always the same cycle around here.

Your gear oil has been changed, you never scanned the vehicle because?

So go back and ask your mechanic what gear oil he used on your Yukon Denali, and explain what the board means.

I can't stress it enough to let the car tell you what the problem is before taking it to those ignorant mechanics
taking it to Mech, I thought I was looking for solution.
The oil was changed because the gear oil was smelling.
The board of the speedometer, I discovered the speedometer stopped due to abs issues, I changed both, then the current issue came in.
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by LOVEGINO(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Change ur fuel pump simple.

Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
LOVEGINO:
Change ur fuel pump simple.
ok then, thanks alot
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by sultaan(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are really going to go after fuel pump when you just answered your own problem.
You let mechanic mechanic change ABS you thought was a problem now he has added a new problem.
Now you need to get someone good to undo what that mechanic has done, but you still have to scan first to know where the problem is.
These are my last word of advice
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 2:31am On Feb 14, 2022
sultaan:
You are really going to go after fuel pump when you just answered your own problem.
You let mechanic mechanic change ABS you thought was a problem now he has added a new problem.
Now you need to get someone good to undo what that mechanic has done, but you still have to scan first to know where the problem is.
These are my last word of advice
scanning is not solution, I did that before abs was installed.
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Cokahot: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Your car has entered loop mode.
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by nurey(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Saao:
scanning is not solution, I did that before abs was installed.

Don't be alarmed your car is very perfectly okay, that is how a Bugatti veyron 2015 suppose to behave.
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cokahot:
Your car has entered loop mode.
what does that mean?
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Kingdemu: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is very common with 911 tipper
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by autologic: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Seems not to get it why our technician hands Is always faster than their brain.i am sure if allowed he will still go ahead to change the transmission and brainbox then and if no improvements his no will not be reachable again . grin
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
nurey:

Don't be alarmed your car is very perfectly okay, that is how a Bugatti veyron 2015 suppose to behave.
that's your level of your understanding. It's okay
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kingdemu:
This is very common with 911 tipper
you just wasted your data.
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Control7: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
What is the make/model of your car?
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Today I discovered what was wrong. My air-conditioning is alway on but today I decided to put it off, the car accelerate normal when I put it off and was perfectly OK but when I put on the air-conditioning, it reduces the power and it won't accelerate normally. So now I have an option to use the car without air-conditioning until I'm ready to get a reasonable Rewire to fix it.

I really appreciate those that sincerely gave an advice on what to do. God bless you richly and those that tried to deviate or make fun of my predicament, may God help you to grow into maturity.
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Control7:
What is the make/model of your car?
Avensis 2013
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by autologic: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Air-conditioner coming on reduces engine power ?that doesn't add up.Your model of vehicle ac compressor contribution to load on your engine is negligible unless somebody has tampered with something.
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Dozieson(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
autologic:
Air-conditioner coming on reduces engine power ?that doesn't add up.Your model of vehicle ac compressor contribution to load on your engine is negligible unless somebody has tampered with something.

Gbam! The best is for him to scan and pst the codes here.
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by sultaan(m): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Dozieson:

Gbam! The best is for him to scan and pst the codes here.

You just went right back to the second post.

People think scanning is a waste of money, but their lack on knowledge makes guessing seem cheaper

Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by olumzzz(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2022
Saao:
Avensis 2013
Which gear oil was used for you?
Re: My Car Has No Power To Move, Pls Help by Saao(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2022
olumzzz:

Which gear oil was used for you?
I forgot the name, will check and revert

Why Are Used Automobiles And Spare Parts Called Belgium Here In Nigeria? / Price Of Naija Used Camry XLE 2009 / My Car Looses Acceleration While In Motion