Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Will I Find A Wife And A Job? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Find A Wife And A Job? (878 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2011
hey all,

I am about to graduate from Stanford with a degree in mechanical Engineering. If I return to Nigeria immediately, will I find a smart womanof similar status to marry? Will I find a job with an oil company and be able to live like a king in Lekki, VI etc? It was like this before I left, but I do not know if it is still like this? I want to decide whether to stick with my white girlfriend or return to be an African Prince.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by femmy2010(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
beejaei:

hey all,

I am about to graduate from Stanford with a degree in mechanical Engineering. If I return to Nigeria immediately, will I find a smart womanof similar status to marry? Will I find a job with an oil company and be able to live like a king in Lekki, VI etc? It was like this before I left, but I do not know if it is still like this? I want to decide whether to stick with my white girlfriend or return to be an African Prince.

I doubt if romance section would give you a comprehensive response to your question ooOO.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
Phock you!
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2011
beejaei:

Phock you!

Why the verbal abuse? undecided
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
Phock you too!
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by obowunmi(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2011
Stanford ko, sambord ni. Ode!
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Cuddlemii: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2011
No worry jor. You said lekki and VI abi. Ita Giwa would be more than happy to marry you and get u oil job. Hope you are fine, have enough blood to shed and singing capabilities
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by spicyhoney(f): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2011
rotfl
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
beejaei:

Phock you too!

You've just confirmed my thoughts. You're really ill. One of those sad, lonely folk, who'll start a thread to get attention, verbally abusing folk just to keep your thread going, thereby bringing some form of joy to your sad, lonely and empty life.

I'm glad I'm not in your cheesy shoes.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by MaiSuya(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
what a funny thread grin grin
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
You've just confirmed my thoughts. You're really ill. One of those sad, lonely folk, who'll start a thread to get attention, verbally abusing folk just to keep your thread going, thereby bringing some form of joy to your sad, lonely and empty life.

I'm glad I'm not in your cheesy shoes.

Phock you once again. Your papa na sad lonely folk. Ode.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^^ Spoken like a true variant of your ilk. I'm sure members of your tribe are proud of you. The average Nigerian can't converse or debate without resorting to verbal abuse, so I'm not exactly shocked, or surprised. Possibly a tribal thing, who knows?
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by femmy2010(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
beejaei:

Phock you once again. Your papa na sad lonely folk. Ode.

You are nothing but a piece of shitttttt.
Oga siena,leave the stupid fathom Stanford graduate alone.
Yeye boy.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
Brother Femmy, I hear you. No need responding to beejaei any longer, it's obvious he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Hope business is good?
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
beejaei:

hey all,

If indeed you're about to graduate from standford you shld have a pretty decent job lined up by now in the US.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by femmy2010(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2011
Siena:

Brother Femmy, I hear you. No need responding to beejaei any longer, it's obvious he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Hope business is good?

I thank God for his mercies.
Happy weekend in-view.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by chamber2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2011
Go and meet your pastor, he has something to tell you.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
My pastor told me you are full of sh.it

American racists people are not employing Nigerians.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by chamber2(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
you are truly frustrated, i pity you
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
Your father is frustrated. I pity your mother.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by chamber2(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2011
You are really passing through a lot.What a burden to be insane.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2011
INsane? Your unborn child.
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by emmatok(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2011
beejaei:

INsane? Your unborn child.

BU HA HA, Bros why u dey vex like this now.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Will I Find A Wife And A Job? by beejaei: 12:37am On Jun 27, 2011
He sowed the wind, he should be ready to reap the whirlwind

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Advice on marriage / Need Am Por Water? / Calling Diaspora On Tip/advice On Child Guardian In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.