Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In (1148 Views)

SECOND WIFE WANTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Upright2020: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Hello everyone

Am new here, I need a girl that is serious about a relationship that would lead to marriage... am 36yrs.. studied computer engineering. I am IT engineer by profession.. I stay at in Lagos, mainland precisely.

I have see a lot of thread here on couple who met on this forum and tied the knot, I don't want to do this because so many immature kids on this forum that don't understand what life is all about.

I just want to try my luck also, because I am tired of looking for decent lady to marry, all was to no avail.

I am not a perfect type, not strict, not judgmental, not stingy, not rich, not ugly, not decitful, not irresponsible, not hateful, but a freemind & matured, am just unlucky not to find someone to settle down, life can be shit sometimes, they said "those who have head did not have cap, while those who have cap did not have head".

Please, I am not one of this nairaland guy troll, I am just here to try my luck since I use to see lots of thread of couple that met here

If you don't fit in, please recommend your friend or relative. We discussed on phone, meet & see if we are compatible, destined together.

0 - 7 - 0 - 6 - 2 - 8 - 3 - 1 - 7 - 7 - 4
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022
MTCHEWWWWWWW tongue

2 Likes

Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by bewla(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Upright2020:
Hello everyone

Am new here, I need a girl that is serious about a relationship that would lead to marriage... am 36yrs.. studied computer engineering. I am IT engineer by profession.. I stay at in Lagos, mainland precisely.

I have see a lot of thread here on couple who met on this forum and tied the knot, I don't want to do this because so many immature kids on this forum that don't understand what life is all about.

I just want to try my luck also, because I am tired of looking for decent lady to marry, all was to no avail.

I am not a perfect type, not strict, not judgmental, not stingy, not rich, not ugly, not decitful, not irresponsible, not hateful, but a freemind & matured, am just unlucky not to find someone to settle down, life can be shit sometimes, they said "those who have head did not have cap, while those who have cap did not have head".

Please, I am not one of this nairaland guy troll, I am just here to try my luck since I use to see lots of thread of couple that met here

If you don't fit in, please recommend your friend or relative. We discussed on phone, meet & see if we are compatible, destined together.

All I can say is Good LUCK
as you hunt

Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by silverlinen(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2022
You for add your picture join na bros
That for increase your chances

1 Like

Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Generalkaycee(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Is that necessary?
IbrahimSkiba:
MTCHEWWWWWWW tongue
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Upright2020: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Pls, I am not a discriminatery type, I don't judge people anyhow

Trybe & educational background is not a barrier

2 Likes

Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Bahamas95(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
MTCHEWWWWWWW tongue

Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by LikeAking: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Upright2020:
Hello everyone

simp!
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Jeon(f): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
Upright2020:
Hello everyone

[/s]

go meet ur former exes

2 Likes

Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Upright2020: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Eben91: 1:10am On Feb 16, 2022
70 years old man, just ask your sister to help you find a wife grin grin grin grin grin
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by mastertek: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2022
Which you well in your searching
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Cabazieu: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2022
There is a 25 year old lady looking for husband in another thread. You can check her there for hookup. We already have a lot of issue to solve in Nigeria. Which fuel happens to be number 1 for now.

2 Likes

Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Donaldswilly(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
you wanna get spoiled!! sugar daddy is here to pay your bills. get connected now @your location and states. WhatsApp 09040475426
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Upright2020: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Still open for any interested person
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Donaldswilly:
you wanna get spoiled!! sugar daddy is here to pay your bills. get connected now @your location and states. WhatsApp 09040475426
Interested pls
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
I am Emeka from Nigeria

57 years old and easy going.

I am the first son of my father.

University educated.

Separated with 4 daughters and I want more children.

Ex-Christian not following any religion but interested in exploring traditional African religions.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.

I am Igbo and anti-IPOB because they are not what they claim to be.

I believe that C0R0NA, EB0LA and HIV are at worst, curable .

I am Pan African, Pro -black and against Caucasian racism.

I am currently not in Nigeria but hope to return very soon.

You must be age 21 or older.

Must be African, nationality and tribe, education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

Gentle , Calm, Caring and Feminine
Respectful.
Hard-working.
Honest.
Loyal and supportive.
Health conscience.
Must be against all VAXXlNES and COVlD tests.
Relationship history and motherhood may be unimportant.

Send me an email please.
ProYouServicesLtd@gmail.com
Re: WIFE Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Come In by donkelvin10(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Girls / My Problems (PART 7) / August Born, The Sexiest, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.