Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Problems (PART 7) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Problems (PART 7) (1148 Views)

My Problems (PART 8) / My Problems (PART 6) / My Problems (PART 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 12:56am On May 20, 2012
SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO IJEBABE: To whow it may concern. I am Honest Willsman of faithful, smart, precious, fountain of brain, University of sense Nairaland. Nature made us to know that he who asks shall be given; should we seek find and added unto us the good things of this beautiful planet; give, and it shall be given unto us and not insult. Satisfaction, depends how you grasp it here means it enters into the bone morrow of respectful women from, you know what i mean here? It is my manship to request for what i am after which i must go with at the end of the day and my first son to come bears NAIRALAND, isn't it? Won't it be a welcome development should i be complete man as far as this platform is concerned? My data base was empty before but dozens of what and what i read here daily saturating it up and still counting. It is a must that those our creator made in their image hard-core their opposite ..................and it is true as there's no two ways about it like never before which one of them must surely come find out. Okay!
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by KevinII(m): 1:19am On May 20, 2012
what exactly are you saying wen will nl stop churning out class A 1diots FHS. haba!
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12am On May 20, 2012
I hope help navigates u. Dude u deranged
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by Mynd44: 6:46am On May 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: I hope help navigates u. Dude u deranged
He is lost beyond that. He is in LIMBO
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by slimyem: 8:58am On May 20, 2012
smh @ yaba left patients now running all over NL...
Smh!
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2012
@Slimyem, who is a patient here? Explain okay?
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2012
@Kevin 11, who is an idiot on this topic please?
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by pendo89(f): 4:32pm On May 20, 2012
willsman:
IJEBABE:

Hi gal I have been reading your posts and I am impressed.Would like to know you better. Do you mind?

Dude,that is all you need to say or less not all these shagalabagala.
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by Killz1(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2012
pendo89:

Dude,that is all you need to say or less not all these shagalabagala.
That must be the Kenyan way of saying " Discombobulation" grin
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by Mynd44: 5:15pm On May 20, 2012
NL is fun
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by pendo89(f): 7:46pm On May 20, 2012
Killz.:

That must be the Kenyan way of saying " Discombobulation" grin

cool grin
Poster must have stolen the intro line from a yahoo yahoo and forgot to edit it.Otherwise how would you explain this.

SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO IJEBABE: To whow it may concern. I am Honest Willsman of..... undecided

What the heck. undecided See why your problems stretch to part 7?? sad

Keep things simple if you want to win a girl.
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2012
@Pendo89, please, what you saw that i wrote are correct before me okay? I did not edited anything from yahoo or otherwise right? I am trying to be somehow desperate here to an extent but caution is the key here. What i am looking for is my main problem and there's nothing wrong for he who finds. Contribute constructively please.
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2012
@Pendo89, well, if you wish to know me in person, you are free as you have been following my topics here. Be serious please.
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2012
@Killz, look, i found out you been insulting me for no just matter. If you feel that what and what i write here are not good for you and as a normal human being, you quit from my trends. I am not gay to look for men to marry okay? You could check all the topics i developed here together with the contributed posts i did no one you gonna see insult on any body. If i have done you wrong, kindly get me pardoned now and please leave me alone. Just go.
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
Woman to marry is needed here by me. Any one?
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by ijebabe: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2012
Will you PLEASE remove that dedication or thrash this thread at least. When is part 8 coming out undecided
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
@Ijebabe my love, kindly show me your self and forget about sentiment here right? I know all what you have been doing and saying to me are welcome okay? It is your right to shakara small, i know. But never you mind others if you care and who knows whether you are done by me, who knows? No body is smarter than God okay?
Re: My Problems (PART 7) by willsman(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
More comments needed here please. Comment, comment, comment and comment constructively please.

(1) (Reply)

Am Kenny Am 26 Am Cute I Do Business I Need Nice Female Friends For Friendship.. / A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With / Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.