Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,057 members, 7,845,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet (435 Views)

I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / How To Open A Bitcoin Account In Nigeria And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet by woodsbeatrice30: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'll love to open a Gas filling outlet in a nice area.something like a Medium/Major supplier in which I will be selling and refilling Gas for end users and retailers together with Cylinders and stuff

I am just thinking about going into it. Would love to know if it is profitable and stuffs. I have started gathering information and wants to gather more thats why I am also here

How much do you think I can start with?The Pro's and Con's Etc
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet by Cokahot: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
If u can't afford to get a commercial tank and dispenser,then back out. Cos explosion awaits anyone who wants to start on small scale gas business. Tripping and tumbling cylinders loaded with gas. Na na na seen enuf dead bodies
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet by Phaantom22: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Don't listen to pessimist, just ensure safety is topnotch, go to a retailer for more training and start up info.
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet by dawnomike(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
woodsbeatrice30:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'll love to open a Gas filling outlet in a nice area.something like a Medium/Major supplier in which I will be selling and refilling Gas for end users and retailers together with Cylinders and stuff

I am just thinking about going into it. Would love to know if it is profitable and stuffs. I have started gathering information and wants to gather more thats why I am also here

How much do you think I can start with?The Pro's and Con's Etc
If you secure a good location... It Is very profitable
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet by woodsbeatrice30: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
dawnomike:
If you secure a good location... It Is very profitable

Have got a good location already beside the road.. Just want to know if it is that profitble before going into it and the pro's and con's..
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet by Ecclesiastes1: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
A gas filling station is a winner any day, especially on a good location.

I think the biggest cons on the business has to do with cases of explosions. But of course, you can minimize it to the barest minimum by ensuring that best practices and adequate training is in place.

Go for it. All the best!
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet by woodsbeatrice30: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ecclesiastes1:
A gas filling station is a winner any day, especially on a good location.

I think the biggest cons on the business has to do with cases of explosions. But of course, you can minimize it to the barest minimum by ensuring that best practices and adequate training is in place.

Go for it. All the best!

Thank you. Will do as you have said

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Shop / 50 Tokens That Coinbase Is Going To List, What Are They? / Learn Forex And Synthetic Indices ( Boom And Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.