Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra (1719 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Warns Blackaxe & Vikings To End War Or Face Them VIDEO / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by Cultistupdate: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
A WhatsApp audio just came to our possession. That the Blackaxe and Vikings members are planning to add family members to their HIT

So if u have a brother who is in any of the confraternities I'll advice u to start relocating immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by Chrisceejay: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
careless movement
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by godofuck231: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Daddy is going to be so mad , when they come

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by silverlinen(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Obembe!!
This one go bloody oo..deploy security men to the streets ASAP with adequate machineries so that all this fools can be properly dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by onos1979(f): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please are there special benefits in joining a cult, or is it just madness? why join something that will bring sorrow to you and your family in the future.
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by shagasha: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's out of the rules of the game but in this our con3, anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by shagasha: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's out of the rules of the game but in this our con3, anything can happen.

RIP in advance for the victims (innocent family ones o)

3 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is 100% wrong. In gang war, the families are not touched as long as they are not accomplices.
I swear I no understand the aim of our cultism. nothing honorable in this matter.
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by tutudesz: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
onos1979:
Please are there special benefits in joining a cult, or is it just madness? why join something that will bring sorrow to you and your family in the future.
Yes! Death
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by tutudesz: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
kingthreat:
This is 100% wrong. In gang war, the families are not touched as long as they are not accomplices.
I swear I no understand the aim of our cultism. nothing honorable in this matter.
The easiest Target's are family members in gang war
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

The easiest Target's are family members in gang war

I know man but it is not supposed to be so. There should be some code of conduct like it is in the Mafia.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by tutudesz: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
kingthreat:

I know man but it is not supposed to be so. There should be some code of conduct like it is in the Mafia.
Code of conduct grin there is no code among criminals, even among Italian mafias.
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Code of conduct grin there is no code among criminals, even among Italian mafias.

Most mafia-like criminal organizations do. But street gangs don't I guess.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by tutudesz: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
kingthreat:

Most mafia-like criminal organizations do. But street gangs don't I guess.
Believe me there's nothing off limits, that why most leaders of Criminals organization keep their families out of sight.
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by TotoGame(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:
A WhatsApp audio just came to our possession. That the Blackaxe and Vikings members are planning to add family members to their HIT

So if u have a brother who is in any of the confraternities I'll advice u to start relocating immediately.

Lolz....I had the dream two days ago but it's nothing..... nothing much

E dey game too!
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Believe me there's nothing off limits, that why most leaders of Criminals organization keep their families out of sight.

That is some harsh reality.
Man if you're running game and you're not making a dime from it, you're very stupid. Why put your life and that of your loved ones on the line for something you won't earn a nickel from.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Pastor Was Robbed At Gunpoint While Giving A Sermon (pics/vid) / Brother Beats Man To Pulp For Attempting To Rape His Little Sister (pics, Video) / Man Causes Commotion After He Pulled Out His Manhood And Began Masturbating In F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.