Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Fabulous Dresses From The US. For US Size 4 Gals Only, Sorry! (US 4 Or Uk 8) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fabulous Dresses From The US. For US Size 4 Gals Only, Sorry! (US 4 Or Uk 8) (938 Views)

Order For Trendy Dresses From The US + Free Gift / New Aldo Bryden Sneakers Direct From US (size 43) For Sale_#18k(dan_08023946171) / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabulous Dresses From The US. For US Size 4 Gals Only, Sorry! (US 4 Or Uk 8) by thandie: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hey,

Are you a US 4 or UK 8 dress size?

Do you live or work on the island? (Ikoyi, VI, Lekki)

Have you spent your time wandering from shop to shop on the island looking for that fabulous dress to wow at church, a bridal shower, a dinner date or birthday party?

Can you afford to pay NGN20,000 for a dress, and not just any dress, one of my specially hand-picked dresses from Macy's in the US?

I've got a few fabulous dresses for sale and the only reason i'm here is that i'm sold out on my regular sizes and have only US 4 dresses left over. Have to say there was a mad scramble for the lovely Maggy London, Adrianna Pappell and Calvin Klein dresses. Send me an e-mail at thandiepixie@yahoo.com and we'll set up a viewing over the weekend say at Shoprite or Ikota shopping complex or any where on the island convenient for us two. Believe me, if you answered yes to all my questions above, you'll leave very happy.

Please do not mail me if all your answers to the above are not a YES!

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Sandals And Handbags / What Do You Look Out For When Shopping For A Handbag? / 10 Fashion Turn-offs For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.