Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar (22756 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: Court Sentences Abdulmaliq, Hashimu To Death By Hanging / Hanifa Abubakar: Abdulmalik Tanko Confesses, Statement By Kano Police (Video) / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Lovenorth: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Interesting, this useless should be quickly sent to the other side
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Mopolchi: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who now killed her?
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Seventhheaven: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
arthurwillia:
Why do they always deny after

Definitely that's what the lawyers I believe told him to do just so as to find a way and make him innocent of all the charges labelled against him.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by virginchaser(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fear who no fear lawyers.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Hapinex01: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
These is why I like jungle justice
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Mrbenny001: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
So how come he knows where she was buried
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by BJanta: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThnNLBxlYHI

SOURCE

Hausa judge, na so so bribe. Na you sabi.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by OMYKROIN: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
gentiles:

At least they are not playing the victim card, they are not accusing other tribes or region of witch-hunting them. If all those things had happened to a particular region in the country, they would have been screaming and shouting of been witch- hunted. I will salute the maturity of the North.

What of abba kyari?

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by ImoleNaija: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
9jayes:
If you’re a lawyer just know that you won’t make heaven

Lol..

In Tariq's voice, "There is no such thing as a decent lawyer".
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Enemyofpeace: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
God punish his lawyer. Awon eleribu somebody
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by relaxandsmile: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Hello everyone, pls i need a little help, i need someone who will teach me how to drive manual vehicle very well. A brother needs help.

I stay at Yaba.

Thank you.
I wish it is Suleja in Niger State,I would have asked you to start tomorrow in my driving school (Malsulab Driving School).
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by thatsleepboy1: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
relaxandsmile:

Thank you very much sir.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Gubioma: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
aylive02:
North is in the news today. First, it was the withdrawal of professorship of Isa Pant-ami. Second, our super cop drug trader Abba Kyari aka Yahoo tailor kiss
Ogun state was in the news yesterday for ritual killings.
Dan Borno.....
Oga Sir respect ur age pls.Isa Pantami withdrawal of his professorship can't reduce his academic standard. Jealousy, hypocrisy,bitter heart of ur fellow southerners and ur zoogerian Academics can't reach Pantami's Feet till 600years
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by ayindejimmy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is exactly why I'm against all these media trials.

Let's the evidence against him be revealed in court. Now that his lawyers already know the evidence they'll start digging holes in it
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by adecz: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
⭕️Just wait ❗️❗️

Trust Kano Street thugs, they
will, in collaboration with the
security organization holding him, storm
where he is being held & behead ☠️☠️ him
& case will be closed. This will
happen in less than 30 days.

When it happens, remember my
prophesy... ⭕️
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
The lawyer wan cash out
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by gentiles(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
OMYKROIN:

What of abba kyari?
Did they play the victim card?. Did they accuse other tribes of been behind his persecution?
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Abujaexpress: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
There should be cases where justice should be instant and executed immediately. By so doing, people like Tanko dare not try this rubbish
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by OMYKROIN: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
gentiles:

Did they play the victim card?. Did they accuse other tribes of been behind his persecution?

Ok
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by aylive02(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno.....
Oga Sir respect ur age pls.Isa Pantami withdrawal of his professorship can't reduce his academic standard. Jealousy, hypocrisy,bitter heart of ur fellow southerners and ur zoogerian Academics can't reach Pantami's Feet till 600years
you have the right to wail grin
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by alphaNomega: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lawyer don position this case for maximum choppings
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by LordIsaac(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
The principle of Audi alterem partem at play. Good!
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Phyde: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
And case will keep adjourning till freedom one way or the other. Reason why jungle justice is good sometimes.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Phyde: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
adecz:

⭕️Just wait ❗️❗️

Trust Kano Street thugs, they
will, in collaboration with the
security organization holding him, storm
where he is being held & behead ☠️☠️ him
& case will be closed. This will
happen in less than 30 days.

When it happens, remember my
prophesy... ⭕️
And move on to other pressing issues, they can't be dragging this for too long.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by brainhgeek(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
U kee fulani pikin. Your own don don....and the idiot is denying after his initial confession. His lawyers are trying.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Brushstrokes20: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
This heartless, bloodthirsty demon and cohorts should be six feet underground long before now! undecided

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by majatech(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Hello everyone, pls i need a little help, i need someone who will teach me how to drive manual vehicle very well. A brother needs help.

I stay at Yaba.

Thank you.

Do you have a car to train with?
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar by Elsueno: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
To think there is even a lawyer who would still collect money & defend this cold hearted killer is what's even surprising to me

I guess they would play the mental illness card....How I have the power to eliminate the rot in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money / Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In / Woman Arrested For Murdering Her 3-Year-Old Stepson In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.