Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) (29712 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Rosy Meurer On Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Grandma, Mum, Rosy Meurer On Mother’s Day (Photos) / Gifty, Lilian Bach, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Papi Luwe, Rosaline Meurer On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by JustforMen: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2022
see me dey find you since, saphi, saphi!!! grin grin grin grin
Oya DM ooo

saphiere:
God I need to be loved
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by monex(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Zainabthegirl1:
These people think they’re peppering tonto dike but they’re being childish tbh

how is celebrating one's wife on valentine day childish.

Was Tonto childish when she was celebrating kpokpogiri?

Una subjectivity sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Small boy You talk too much. If only this was reality fear no go let u talk this kind thing, if not u go collect better beating.

Frustrated mofo. Go and take out your frustration on your village people. You are no man.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Terrence99: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Digmygold:

Shut up boy. Are you a man? Attacking women is your only job. No woman will ever be under the authority of a worthless and senseless goat like you. You are obviously wifeless and frustrated. It takes a lot to be a man. Don't you ever call yourself one because clearly you lack what it takes to be a man.

Who hurt you?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Terrence99: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2022
habakukjss3:

Is ok

Your time is coming and u will be genuinely loved

Future impossible tense
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Rodeoz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
I think say na only me notice. Hahahahahaa.

See head grin grin grin
The baby looks chinese too

SweetDipBenny:
Mehn this nigga blood stroooong
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Testimony1988:
hahahaha, I mean it's not ideal for married women to wear it.
I don't see the husband complaining.. shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
I don't see the husband complaining.. shocked
Even if the husband is not complaining, it's not proper for a married woman to wear it, it's better for them not to be married so they wear it than to marry and wearing it, they are making jest of the marriage institution.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Testimony1988:
Even if the husband is not complaining, it's not proper for a married woman to wear it, it's better for them not to be married so they wear it than to marry and wearing it, they are making jest of the marriage institution.
That is your own personal opinion..
You have still not mentioned why it is bad..
Learn to different the subjective from the objective..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by habakukjss3: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Terrence99:

Future impossible tense

Diction and language guru
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
That is your own personal opinion..
You have still not mentioned why it is bad..
Learn to different the subjective from the objective..

why it is bad according to google is that a woman is still willing to meet men while she's still married, it seems you like the idea of women wearing leg chains.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Testimony1988:
why it is bad according to google is that a woman is still willing to meet men while she's still married, it seems you like the idea of women wearing leg chains.
Whether I like women with leg chain or not..

Doesn't have anything to do with anything..

So all the women that meet men while married wears leg chains?

Some cultures wear earrings..

Some wear nose rings..

Some wear waist beads..

Some wear lip rings..

Some wear wrist beads..

Some wear neck chains..

Some wear leg chains..

You can't judge others..

Based on your own cultural experience..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Whether I like women with leg chain or not..

Doesn't have anything to do with anything..

So all the women that meet men while married wears leg chains?

Some cultures wear earrings..

Some wear nose rings..

Some wear waist beads..

Some wear lip rings..

Some wear wrist beads..

Some wear neck chains..

Some wear leg chains..

You can't judge others..

Based on your own cultural experience..
Am not judging any culture, what I read about is what I said since you ask for the reasons why some women do wear it, as for me, I will never do anything with any woman who wears it.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Testimony1988:
Am not judging any culture, what I read about is what I said since you ask for the reasons why some women do wear it, as for me, I will never do anything with any woman who wears it.
What you read about is someone's personal opinion..

Attributing leg chains to unfaithfulness is fallacious,null and void..

You are welcome to your proclivities..

But like I said..

Whether or not you or I likes leg chains..

Does not have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING..

WHAT matters is that the people wearing it and their husbands are cool with it..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 5:34am On Feb 16, 2022
DarkJeddi:
What you read about is someone's personal opinion..

Attributing leg chains to unfaithfulness is fallacious,null and void..

You are welcome to your proclivities..

But like I said..

Whether or not you or I likes leg chains..

Does not have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING..

WHAT matters is that the people wearing it and their husbands are cool with it..
I still maintain my stand, and that's my opinion, I didn't say you should accept it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram / Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel / Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.