Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) (41793 Views)

Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by targetjobspace: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Antoeni:
May God Grant her Heart Desire

Makes no sense
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Cantonese: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
This is shit to me, anyways. Didn't she know she would be writing exams soon? I'm sure she she could have paused her wedding plans till the exams season is over.

Well, an average Nigerian is a clout chaser and they gonna do anything for clout!

As you never marry, you no go know how far. Do you know how long ago her wedding date was fixed? You go school small at all set?

She could have paused her wedding plans and you could have refunded all the money spent earlier before the school fixed their examination dates.

Bros I don't take one hand cover my face because of you so. No let me call bricklayer for you make e take bricklayer hand give you better slap for one eye.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Collins9090: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2022
After all the so called wedding she go still dey Bleep around undecided

Irrelevant shits undecided

Lotta Nigerian girls just wanna Wed but not Married undecided
SiggyNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuQZPAuRKOg

A short video shared by @gossipmilltv on Instagram captured her entry into and exit out of the examination venue in the wedding dress.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZ7cntdDUpM/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by wonder233: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Stale format.
Nigerians and their obsession with marriage. In other parts of the world, marriage is a normal natural process, but in Nigeria, we behave as if it is the sole purpose we exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Backlaw406(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Her brain needs to be checked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by wentroublecomes: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
This is shit to me, anyways. Didn't she know she would be writing exams soon? I'm sure she she could have paused her wedding plans till the exams season is over.

Well, an average Nigerian is a clout chaser and they gonna do anything for clout!

Stop talking as if you're not from Nigeria.
What if her exam was postponed to clash with her wedding date.
They reason like Nigerians abeg

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Michaelbjune(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2022
pretydiva:
As long as she pass the exam, No wahala
hmmm our celebrity we don hear you
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by DAMIMONY: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2022
She Dan set record
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2022
What a beutiful bride
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2022
SiggyNG:

A short video shared by @gossipmilltv on Instagram captured her entry into and exit out of the examination venue in the wedding dress.

How do you expect Students to take their studies serious? When FG and ASUU be doing like they’re not interested in seeing people graduating from school anytime soon, Abeg my sister marry make you settle down education for Nigeria is something that’s not taken serious by government and other entities.
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by ofwest47(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Weldone a beautiful good invitation cards on social media.
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Desperate chicks, gbaza quin, with all ur bride train, none can fetch u a decent cloth...multitasking ain’t bad especially when u make decent decisions out of it

To me, it shows wrong planning...there’s noorfin like coincidence

What if her due day is also her graduation day

ASU anwuru

1 Like

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by 9gerian: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2022
This is better for her. She just killed 2 birds with a single stone! Moreover, they may have picked a date before the school management in the usual fashion to beat ASSU and other strike actions quickly held their exams.

Still a huge win imho!

MufasaLion:

1 Like

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by huseinhad(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Trending had beclouded our sense of reasoning, people do unnecessary things to trend, is very possible for wear her casual dress to exams hall and change immediately after her paper. i wish her happy married life though.
SiggyNG:

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Baawaa:
She just want to set a record,
But what is she going to write in the exam,from wedding hall to exam hall
It allegedly clashed with her wedding date... Which one is record. undecided
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Carot: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2022
seyz91:
After all the so called wedding she go still dey Bleep around undecided

Irrelevant shits undecided

Lotta Nigerian girls just wanna Wed but not Married undecided
will you marry a nigerian girl
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Don't know if i will get married and if i will eventually will never be a nigerian, my EX is indian
Carot:
will you marry a nigerian girl
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Clown
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
pretydiva:
As long as she pass the exam, No wahala
Xup!!!! She has achieved one though
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Okextra: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
I think her wedding is same day and she wants to meet up .
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by CHAVINCI: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

have you ever made a wedding preparation before,do you know how extensive and stressful it is,when you pick a date for a wedding it automatically means you should have a hall ready and already deposited half the amount for the hall,the date you choose is fixed because the next Saturday belongs to someone else and the Saturday after that and so on,not to talk about the invites that has already gone out to people,she definitely had prepared for her wedding long before this semester even began and the school definitely won't move the date for the exam, but I guess you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by lagosrd: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
SiggyNG:

Wedding bien with empty skull into the exam. Those that have something upstairs were busy flipping the pages of their notes before the exams
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
And na she go still carry another man pikin put for the young man head wey just dey hustle make house dey feed 24/7.
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Am sure wedding has been fixed before exam time table came out
She fear Carry over
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Waheed60: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
She supposed to transfer the wedding venue into exam call for menu and do the reception after exam there more crowd is cultivated
Re: Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na so olodo dey dress go write exams, the only thing in her mind is marriage certificate and full time housewife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) / Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.