Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) (30858 Views)

New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia / Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Updating9JA: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2022
A woman passing by an uncompleted building in Marabar Kankara town in Malumfashi LGA of Katsina State has rescued a four year old girl kidnapped and hidden in the building, aiding the arrest of her kidnapper.

According to the police report, the woman who was aware of the disappearance of the four years old girl, was passing by an uncompleted building in the area, when she saw the missing girl in company of one Abubakakar Abdulbasir.

Vanguard gathered that the suspect, Abubakakar Abdulbasir is a 16 years old JS 3 student in one of the schools in the locality.

Vanguard also gathered from sources that when the woman quizzed Abdulbasir on what he was doing with the little girl, he said, they were just chatting but told the woman that she can go back home with the girl if she wants and she gladly did.

On taking the girl home and narrating the encounter to her parents, the father immediately reported the case at the Malumfashi Police Station and Abdulbasir’s father was invited for questioning concerning the whereabout of his son, who was then at large.

Abdulbasir who later returned to the house was informed by his mother that his father was invited by the police and is being questioned over his whereabout. So, Abdulbasir decided to turn himself in and confessed to commiting the crime.

Abdulbasir Abubakakar, the 16-years-old JS 3 student in his confession said: “Yes it is true that I kidnapped Halima my cousin. I hid her in an uncompleted building outskirt of town and then put a phone call through to her parents demanding for N70,000. I also threatened that they may lose her if they fall to provide the money. Immediately, I terminated the call, my conscience prick me that this path I have toed is dangerous and against my religion.
I am very sorry for my action. I am asking for forgiveness. I have realized my mistakes.”

Narrating the incident to pressmen, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Superintendent of Police, SP Isah Gambo, while parading the suspect at the state police command said:

“One Sanusi Abubakar of Marabar-Kankara village in Malumfashi LGA reported to the police that since his 4-years-old daughter, Halimatu Sanusi got missing and all efforts to trace her whereabout proved abortive. He later received a phone call that his daughter has been kidnapped, and he is being threatened to pay the sum of seventy thousand naira (N70,000) or risk losing her. Subsequently, the Police Anti-Kidnapping unit, swung into action, carrying out a diligent and meticulous investigation which led to the arrest of the mastermind, one Abubakar Abdulbasir, ‘M’, aged 16yrs of Marabar-Kankara village. In the course of investigation, suspect confessed to the commission of the offence.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/teenager-kidnaps-4-yr-old-girl-demands-n70000-ransom-in-katsina/amp/

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by donbachi(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Wetin we go schools,learn skills,worked and saved for decade(s) to buy.of which some neva even buy.through legit.

Dis generation one buy dem with onetime illegal money.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2022
WTF man....
This is so bad....
Niggarrs venturing into crime....

God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Almajiri/herdsmen/bandits...arewanistan loading

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by slawormiir: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Seventeen

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by ZendayaColeman(f): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
He's not a bastard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Baloranking(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
16year old already into kidnapping.

14 Likes

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by FahBuLous: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na wa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Segkem2013(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
O pari...

The virus is going down to the new generation.

Nigeria needs help ASAP.

8 Likes

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Dankovich1: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
As it stands now in this country, na ME, MYSELF & I wey I trust most.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by dodoatirice: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
I laugh..

The boy wan do yahoo and him need phone na him make am demand 70k ransome.

Money for tecno dog shit wey him go take bomb kik.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by ukehnonny: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
angry
17 year old don start kidnapping. Parents have a big role to play in a child's upbringing.
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by gambia(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Buhari kinsmen wrecking havoc all over the country.

8 Likes

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by HoluGraze: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hunger at its peak
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by 2021matta(f): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Anazp: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
lazy youths

National Orientation Agency (NAO) are just one useless org collecting allocation from FG without doing anything, one would think by now they would have been sensitizing our youths on the risk in going to crime and how legit works earn one good rest of mind

that org or agency should be scrapped, like I used to say reduce poverty rates and see crime rates reducing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
It is finished. Nigeria, to your tents!!! There is something urgently and fundamentally wrong with our collective apathy. This is the first fruits of Buhari's seeming pampering of bandits and kidnappers of Northern origin.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by BigAPP(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Daamn a 16-year-old kidnapercrycry
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by KhalaKuta(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sigh,At this age,this boy need a rehab,and a good reorientation
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thank God he didn't harm the small girl

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Unbelievable!! What has the world turned into??
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
What will a 16 year old do with 70k? This world is turning into something else. People will do anything now just to make money, including kids. Odiegwu o

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by johnwegs(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
He deserves a one week day and night fasting for such spirit to leave him.
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by McOluOmo: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
cheesy
Wonderment

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by MMempire(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
This generation and quick money syndrome. It shall be well.
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by naija4life247: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
He's not a bastard

A true son of Buhari who once kidnapped
Sheu Shagari and Alex Ekwueme

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by Irupetepete: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
That's what Nigeria has turned into, I fear for this coming generation whoa re still teenagers now,
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by lukuboi(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Okay, the time has come for me to leave this country... Burkina Faso here I come o
Re: Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) by sematec(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na wa o hope naija will still be habitable next few years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) / LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.