Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Heart Longing For Him Who Is "Eternity " - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A Heart Longing For Him Who Is "Eternity " (318 Views)

A LONGING CALL BY JESSICA DURU / Journey To Eternity / Inspirational Poem On Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heart Longing For Him Who Is "Eternity " by Speaklove: 2:27am On Feb 16, 2022
‍Blessed is my God and redeemer .
My creator ,king,lawgiver and judge.
I will forever exalt your great name  .

Your praise shall rise daily from within me Like an incense towards you holy temple -even the Jerusalem above .

You are the God who knoweth me when I know me not yet .
You are he who knows my future and all that awaits me .

But this I do know about my future :your glory shall descend on me like the dew of heaven when my song is lifted up -
With passion kindled by the fire of your love and its glory filling your holy temple when my heart is set before thee like the sacrifice of thy priest .

Ho God ! let the sound of praise forsake not my tongue, neither the footmark of dancing forsake my alter, nor the utterances of adoration my lips until my spirit returns to Zion, to the heavenly assembly ,to the company of innumerable angels and to the church of the first born .

Ho my heart- my spirit be comforted .
Though you longeth after eternity
You are there in him ,
And he is in you .
Though you crave to see him face to face
He is with you and in you .
but you thirst more for him than for the water .
Therefore Say "give me you not what you have ."
For even eternity dwells in him
But great is this mystery that: he in whom eternity dwells dwells in you
For it is written that "he has put eternity in your heart" for greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world
This one who is greater than the light- bearer
Is bigger than eternity

My heart be still ,and know that he has sent his spirit into you by which you now cry "Abba
father ."
Christ in me is the hope of eternal glory .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Heart Longing For Him Who Is "Eternity " by Speaklove: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bringing in a new flow to the page
Re: A Heart Longing For Him Who Is "Eternity " by Speaklove: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Time will tell eternity will reveal
Re: A Heart Longing For Him Who Is "Eternity " by Speaklove: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2022
You are him that give me song in the morning
And give me joy in the night
Re: A Heart Longing For Him Who Is "Eternity " by Speaklove: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thirsty for him as the deer thirst for the waters
Re: A Heart Longing For Him Who Is "Eternity " by Speaklove: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Jesus Christ is in me and I am in him .

(1) (Reply)

While We Warred / Lagos / The Act Of The Political Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.