Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Do I Start An Ngo ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Start An Ngo ? (598 Views)

A Lot Of Young Nigerians Live With Hiv — A Week In The Life Of An Ngo Worker / I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me / How Can I Start A Career In Academics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start An Ngo ? by Mutaultope(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Things are so hard in the country that so many people around can't eat 1 meal a day talkless of eating three square meals .

Although , people are trying a lot to alleviate the suffering of the people and the fact is the government can't do it all alone .... some rich people don't mind enslaving the poor and use them till death .

The religious organizations are not helping matters at all , especially in the rural areas of the country .. Many members of these churches can't boost of eating good meals but then tithes and offerings come from them .....

Some local churches wait on the headquarters from lagos before they can help and when the help comes .... it will be so small .

As a person , have always have this deep feelings for people suffering in my vicinity .

Am thinking of having an NGO and the aim of this post is to know how to start an NGO and how do I find financiers ?

Pls I need detailed answers .

mynd44 lalasticla
Re: How Do I Start An Ngo ? by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you need a graphic designer as you about to start your ngo i am available sir please...
08179639117 Whatsapp and call
https://creativeayo.com/ my portfolio
Re: How Do I Start An Ngo ? by VEXT: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Mutaultope:
Things are so hard in the country that so many people around can't eat 1 meal a day talkless of eating three square meals .

Although , people are trying a lot to alleviate the suffering of the people and the fact is the government can't do it all alone .... some rich people don't mind enslaving the poor and use them till death .

The religious organizations are not helping matters at all , especially in the rural areas of the country .. Many members of these churches can't boost of eating good meals but then tithes and offerings come from them .....

Some local churches wait on the headquarters from lagos before they can help and when the help comes .... it will be so small .

As a person , have always have this deep feelings for people suffering in my vicinity .

Am thinking of having an NGO and the aim of this post is to know how to start an NGO and how do I find financiers ?

Pls I need detailed answers .

mynd44 lalasticla

You so dumb that you can never see the good things churches are doing,is Christianity the only religion in Nigeria. Every dumb head is quick to mention church,as if the person ruling this country is a pastor..
Bleep you and your stupid NGO

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start An Ngo ? by Mutaultope(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
VEXT:

You so dumb that you can never see the good things churches are doing,is Christianity the only religion in Nigeria. Every dumb head is quick to mention church,as if the person ruling this country is a pastor..
Bleep you and your stupid NGO

using churches as example should let you know am a Christian and I know much about what goes around .

Many people are suffering and need help
Re: How Do I Start An Ngo ? by VEXT: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mutaultope:

using churches as example should let you know am a Christian and I know much about what goes around .

Many people are suffering and need help

A blind Christian indeed .you are not a Christian,you are just born into a Christian home...
Re: How Do I Start An Ngo ? by Mutaultope(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
VEXT:

A blind Christian indeed .you are not a Christian,you are just born into a Christian home...

blind you say ?

if I may ask , you are in one of this cities where local churches are self sufficient ?

live is the rural areas and see the sufferings of co- christians

(1) (Reply)

Pre Employment Medicals And Job Offer / Where Can Get Employed With B.sc Technical Education / Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.