Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? (293 Views)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? by tonystark007: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Professional Drivers what will you do in this situation?

Re: Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? by tonystark007: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Professional driver or not, if two trailers are coming towards me at high speed, I will quickly divert my car to the sidewalk of the road or bush; My life is too precious to be practicing any "Fast & Furious" driving technique. Exit of a young gem is not my portion.

2 Likes

Re: Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? by SUCKCESSFUL: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
What will I do? undecided
Re: Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? by donbachi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
I will press the fly button and fly above the both cars...for dream ooo.

but,in reality....make no happen.
Re: Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? by aycapri(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
There is nothing professional here so far your car no dey fly like aero plane. The only thing you can do is to swerve out of the road.

1 Like

Re: Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? by inze(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
tonystark007:
Professional Drivers what will you do in this situation?

. . . simply step aside for them bros dem to pass
Re: Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? by tonystark007: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
aycapri:
There is nothing professional here so far your car no dey fly like aero plane. The only thing you can do is to swerve out of the road.
what if you were driving on a brigde, how will you swerve off the road
Re: Professional Drivers What Will You Do In This Situation? by laivwire(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Make a sharp left turn and pull on the handbrakes simultaneously. Shove the gear stick back into 1 and step on the gas. I'll add some nitrous boost for support as I storm back in the opposite direction, leaving the Semis diminishing in my rear view mirror. grin

Before waking up from such a horrible nightmare.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2004 Sienna For A Quick Sale. / Sales!!! Camry 2011. 4plug. Fairly Used. / Toyota Camry 2013 4.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.