Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) (31896 Views)

US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel / Russia Sends Fathers Who Don't Pay Child Support To Fight In Ukraine War / Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by GUNITGuy: 4:56am On Feb 17, 2022
What have all this countries offered the world with the (exemption of china )
Russia, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, north Korea
If not just for military power demonstration and Ego
They don't seems to be of any value than proofing to the world that we can take-on the Isreali-USA army.....
Countries like this will end up fumbling when there's a show down at last you can Ask the GERMANS what would befall their fate

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Prince001(m): 5:50am On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
The Russian millitary force are not capable of threatening the U.S, and no country in the world are capable of threatening the U.S cus the israeli got their back.

LOL are u drunk or something? Who is Isreal? When they are talking about military might. I guess una religious thing no dey let una see reality ooo
Check below for reality no fiction :

[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICJ18xQ4RNA[/center]
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by boyfrank: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2022
AJ10:

Really pls read more about Russia military naval assets no active carrier u said
Oga, Russia's only aircraft carrier is the Admiral Kuznetsov, and its ony used for training purposes. It is not battle worthy. Apart from Putin hype boys, everybody else knows that. It is not even nuclear powered and it usually gets burned on a regular basis

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by ocelot2006(m): 6:42am On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
The Russian millitary force are not capable of threatening the U.S, and no country in the world are capable of threatening the U.S cus the israeli got their back.

Tell that to the Russian nuclear stockpile, 2nd largest stockpile in the world.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by ocelot2006(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2022
obanioluorun:
see this one, you think to fight war is all about over population and noise making ? The word of God is settled when comes to Israel no nation rise against Israel will survive it, Russia should go ahead and attack Israel but it will be a total doom for Russia and Russians .

Bros, Is real has only faced it's incompetent Arab neighbors. Even Egypt gave Isreal a run for it's money during the Yom Kippur war. As much as I respect Isreal's military prowess and technological sophistication, please take note of 2 things:

(1) America is the primary reason Isreal has survived this far thanks to the MASSIVE military support recieved.

(2)The Russian Federation is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT BEAST, an energy and nuclear super power. Even the little Russian Kornet ATGMs purchased by Iran and covertly supplied to Hezbollah totally f#@ked up Isreali Armour during the 2006 Lebanon war so bad the Isrealis had to lobby the Russians to end Kornet sales to Iran. Is that the kind of power you want Isreal to f@#k with? I think not.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by cyprex: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2022
robinfemi:
I don't pray for war, but Russia garara don dey too much

Hmmm, you seem far from understanding what is at stake here
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by owagbeba: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Build up is leaning towards Israel,
Russia making Major moves at Israel's doorstep.
GogMagog War of Ezekiel 38&39 is on the Horizon.
The Holy Word of GOD, the Bible Must be Fulfilled.
Live Ready Folks! Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live Ready and according to HIS commandments. Because whether you Believe it or not, JESUS Christ is Coming !

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..

I hope you know LGBQ+ has made major in roads into Israel and her laws. She is quite a gay nation ... you know. Don’t think her to be that holy.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by owagbeba: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2022
obanioluorun:
see this one, you think to fight war is all about over population and noise making ? The word of God is settled when comes to Israel no nation rise against Israel will survive it, Russia should go ahead and attack Israel but it will be a total om for Russia and Russians .

Can I remind you that Israel is not God’s nation. Such a gay nation with laws supporting gay and lesbian relationships! God abhors immorality
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Abi US got Israel back ? You think if not for US those Arab countries won’t have leveled Israel ?.

Leave the comedian, imagine saying israel got US back, what an insult.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2022
alcuin:

Small Israel? Why do you guys read these nonsense from?

They are brainwashed from their childhood. They believe no country can defeat israel.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by InoGetJoy: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
The US is thoroughly threatened by Russia and that's the reason they've not invaded Russia
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by InoGetJoy: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Remman:
Almost every Russia's single military moves is seen by the world and published by the media... It just shows how vulnerable they are! It's a pity. But in all they've realized that if they cause any war at the moment, they'll be on the loosing side.
Every large troop or equipment deployment is seen by the world. No dey yarn crapshit. The media carries every Russia news to drive sentiments of people like you who have refused to be objective. Russia isn't afraid of a war with the US. If US gets in a war with Russia the two countries, and the entire world will suffer for it.
I'd advise you look for news on neutral news agencies and not CNN, BBC and the rest

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by InoGetJoy: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2022
Merseycider:
If not for RUSSIA
THE COUNTRY OF INVADER AND STEALING( USA AND ISREAL WITH THEIR ALLIES) WOULD HAVE CONTINUE INVADING MANY COUNTRIES TO KILL MILLIONS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN
US tried their rubbish in Syria but immediately Syria asked Russia for help, Russia quelled the armed insurgency (sponsored by the CIA) and US forces ran
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by leofab(f): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2022
grin
Exkandayee:

Taaa my brother, stop talking trash, travel and see for yourself, I've lived in Israel for 2 year's,I never see country weh fit conquer them,do you know that every building in Israel has a bunker,if you know what is bunker you'll know those guys are really God's people, before any missile Don deh reach, they've signaled The whole citizens to go inside the bunker which I've experienced so many times,so widen your horizon
a single shock wave will fry you in your bunker
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2022
SYRIA IS THE GATE WAY TO ISRAEL AND RUSSIA MENTIONED IN BIBLE AS GOG WITH CHINA AND IRAN WILL LEAD THE MUSLIM WORLD, AND OTHER NATIONS OF THIS EARTH IN WAR AGAINST ISRAEL WHEN ISRAEL TAKES OUT AL AQSA MOSQUE IN THEIR EFFORT TO BUILD THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE. IN DANIEL 11, THE KING OF THE NORTH DESTROYED THE KING OF THE SOUTH IN THE ENDTIME AND THAT IS RUSSIA DESTROYING AMERICA THROUGH SURPRISE MULTIPLE NUCLEAR ATTACKS THAT WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD LED BY RUSSIA TO LUNCH THE WAR AGAINST ISRAEL. NB: NO BODY SHOULD BE BORDERED ABOUT ISRAEL AS WE ALREADY KNOW FROM THE BIBLE IN WHOSE FAVOUR THE WAR WILL END, WE SHOULD RATHER PITY AMERICA THAT WILL BE TURNED INTO RADIO-ACTIVE ASHES BY RUSSIA AS THIS PROPHECY CAN NEVER BE CHANGED.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Remman(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Every large troop or equipment deployment is seen by the world. No dey yarn crapshit. The media carries every Russia news to drive sentiments of people like you who have refused to be objective. Russia isn't afraid of a war with the US. If US gets in a war with Russia the two countries, and the entire world will suffer for it.
I'd advise you look for news on neutral news agencies and not CNN, BBC and the rest
Lol... Clowns like you see with eyes but process information with your anus! Keep fooling yourself. Russia has got into something that they just need to gradually pull off so as not to lose investors. They need to maintain their stand on world power list and they just knew they've stepped into shit. Russia can invade or do anything when UK, CHINA, GERMANY or others say NO! But not when the US go all out to say NO. They can't just run back at once, they need better excuse to back off and a plan to maintain their stands which they're doing already.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Remman(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Don't be fooled. These news come from the west. The media is their most powerful tool. It's similar to what they've told you about North Korea some of which are not true
Don't be decieved... Media or no media, Russia has realised they've stepped into shit! Whether you like it or not, Russia will withdraw their military presence from Ukraine because they're shocked to see US go all out over their invasion plan. How can they deny invasion plan but deploying military presence as well as forcing another independent nation from joining NATO? Of course, they need to deny and withdraw. That's the best they can do because they didn't know US would go as far as sending troops to Ukraine. They thought they'll only sanction them but they just realised that their little plan could reduce them before smaller nations of the world.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by phkka1(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Putin is devil incarnate.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by francisbiz: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Winters23:

grin

One black man that sees no sophistication in another blackman.

Slave mentality
You call your ogogoro talk Sophistication?
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
InoGetJoy:

There is no neutral new agency but when you listen to different one with an open mind and discernment you will likely form a more balanced perspective. Too many Nigerians take CNN as gospel .

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Fidelarinze9(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Live Ready Folks! Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live Ready and according to HIS commandments. Because whether you Believe it or not, JESUS Christ is Coming !

While I subscribe to the surrender to Jesus part of your message, you have to stop all this war this war that in your messages, Jesus is not a fear monger, he allows people to come to him willingly, not threaten them to.
Please be guided.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by bizhop01: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
AJ10:

Some of you don't even know international relations Russia that's helping us with Weapons and training to fight boko haram is what Nigeria will go against ur so called U.S. are the caused of Boko haram and her they refused to sell weapons to us when we needed them the most Stupid Nation
Must you take everything so personal
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by aribisala0(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
phkka1:
Putin is devil incarnate.
What has he done to deserve this?
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Khmeimim Air Base (Russian: Хмеймим), also Hmeimim Air Base, is a Syrian airbase currently operated by Russia, located south-east of the city of Latakia in Hmeimim, Latakia Governorate, Syria. The airbase shares some airfield facilities with Bassel Al-Assad International Airport. The legal status of the base is regulated by a treaty Russia and Syria signed in August 2015. At the end of 2017, Russia said it had decided to turn the Khmeimim base into a component of its permanent military contingent stationed in Syria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmeimim_Air_Base

"This is an Air Base that has been existing since 2015 and because you are just knowing about it now means GogMagog war wants to start...smh

I doubt if you even know the US is currently the country with the highest military base abroad with 38 named bases, You better educate yourself instead of disgracing your school fees online...

Sometimes I wonder if it is lack of proper education or plain stupidity or both, I just wonder how you look like in real life...I can bet my balls you don't shave your hair for fear of not going to hell". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by alcuin(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Remman:
Don't be decieved... Media or no media, Russia has realised they've stepped into shit! Whether you like it or not, Russia will withdraw their military presence from Ukraine because they're shocked to see US go all out over their invasion plan. How can they deny invasion plan but deploying military presence as well as forcing another independent nation from joining NATO? Of course, they need to deny and withdraw. That's the best they can do because they didn't know US would go as far as sending troops to Ukraine. They thought they'll only sanction them but they just realised that their little plan could reduce them before smaller nations of the world.

How many times will they tell you guys that Russia military is not in Ukraine?
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by olugabbie(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
GUNITGuy:
What have all this countries offered the world with the (exemption of china )
Russia, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, north Korea
If not just for military power demonstration and Ego
They don't seems to be of any value than proofing to the world that we can take-on the Isreali-USA army.....
Countries like this will end up fumbling when there's a show down at last you can Ask the GERMANS what would befall their fate

You can't compare Russia with Germany. Germany (Hitler) wanted to rule the world. You can compare Germany with the US. Russia is not interested in ruling the world. It just doesn't want the US to boss it around. Russia wants respect (do unto me what you want me to do to you).

Countries like India & China will disagree with you. Russia has done a lots for both India & China in Military, Medicine & Space program.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by omoregie7968: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2022
hor=YinkaOlusesi16 post=110279298]The Russian millitary force are not capable of threatening the U.S, and no country in the world are capable of threatening the U.S cus the israeli got their back. [/quote]

MUMU talk.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Stronghold91:

the will loose totally. the particular people living in Israel is by far wiser than the people
America
are you serious , i tot as much too that is why they always run to them for support
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2022
obanioluorun:
if US decide to fight Israel you said ? It will surely be the end of America.
yes now because the bible has said so....
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by olugabbie(m): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Russia is not threating the US. The US is thousands of kilometers away from eastern & yet it is causing uneccsary escalation in Europe. Whether US like it or not Ukraine will never join NATO. No country, no matter how powerful will dictate to Russia in its region.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Svlla: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
True, Russia is Syria no1 ally even during the time of Arab-Israeli wars....during Yom Kippur, Russia/Ussr and Nato/US almost had a direct confrontation when Israeli forces where too close (to Cairo and Damascus) for comfort.

Both Nation has enjoyed good relations and benefit of their strong ties (Syrian civil war)

seunny4lif:
Don’t Russia already have base in Syria since the time of USSR.
The base have been there since over 30 years but only got expanded thanks to USA and her allies supported anti government war.
Syria war allows Russia to rise from back because that allow Russia to deploy its troops for first time in a rapid way.
Russia aircrafts that have never fire missiles before got that in Syria.
Just only 4K Russia troops gave Syria government back 70% of the land.
Less force less money
Good results

When did Nairaland turn to CIA funded site
@Seun, why don’t you push USA illegally occupied Syria and Iraq stories
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Whois(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Present sir. I made lots of South African friends there . .Good ol' days cool but we dont chat anymore we just view each others whatsapp status grin grin who get time for unproductive chatting/iranu
gulfer:
This MiG-31 reminded me of MIG33 during the early years of mobile telephony on symbian and java OS phones...... I wonder if anyone here remembers shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan / Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / IMF Grants Debt Relief To 25 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.