Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 (1259 Views)

Abia Bullion Van Robbery: I Only Moved The Arms For Operation - Suspect / Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by EndSARS77: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
It should not be called "bullion van" but "billion van" because the van carries billions of naira. About 6 days ago, there was a bullion van robbery in Ibadan - just 3 weeks ago, there was another bullion van robbery in Delta. The rising cases of crime indicate that there is a high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. It is possible that there were university graduates among the armed robbers, who have been searching for white collar jobs for a long time. This stresses the need for Nigerian streets to have CCTV cameras - many first world countries have CCTV cameras in their streets. As there were no cameras to record the incident, it will be harder for detectives to get the armed robbers who hijacked the bullion van. And the body of the only armed robber who was killed during the operation, was taken away by the other members of his gang - this would have been used by detectives to possibly identify the other members of their gang. And to the armed robber who died during the bullion van robbery, this is what 50 cent called "get rich or die trying"... is he going to spend the money again now that he is in hell fire? Vanity upon vanity. May God not allow us or any members of our families to be around during this kind of dirty operation, or to be a passerby or onlooker. There were persons who got killed by stray bullets during this robbery operation - some news sources say they were 2, others say they were 4, while others say they were 7 who died during the operation. The only question I have for the armed robbers is this: What did the people you killled do to you, that made you think you deserved to kill them? And all this happened in broad daylight. Gone are the days when people used to feel safe because they are in a busy market or street. Anything can happen to anybody, anytime, anywhere
Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
This are falling apart.
Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by gasparpisciotta: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
One would think that you would write a satire about the Ibadan ‘billion’ van robbery but you just paraphrased and left us wondering where you are headed.

5 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by Kajaard: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Extremely dull write-up. No substance whatsoever. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Robbery hasn't nothing to do with unemployment, even if there is work all over some set of people wouldn't still work.they prefer to make other people cry over their sweat

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by illicit(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Robbers and Police are actually rivals

Just like MTN and Glo

So God helps the fastest
Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by EndSARS77: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kajaard:
Extremely dull write-up. No substance whatsoever. Rubbish
What you mean to say is that I need to work on my writing skills i.e my poor use of commas & punctuation marks. My write-up was very interesting and entertaining
Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by Oxtertee(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kindly take note, there are security cameras installed in some strategic areas of ibadan like ìwọ rd / iyana ìfẹ́, agodi gate, beere, mokola, total garden, Sango, Ọ́jọ́ọ́ round about close to the burnt alákàrà police and Kara market at akinyele.
Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by EndSARS77: 4:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by Lampy336: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2022
You be original mumu for posting things that is not meaningful , try to have sense nigga..
Re: My Thoughts On Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery In 2022 by badboyTee(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
EndSARS77:
It should not be called "bullion van" but "billion van" because the van carries billions of naira. About 6 days ago, there was a bullion van robbery in Ibadan - just 3 weeks ago, there was another bullion van robbery in Delta. The rising cases of crime indicate that there is a high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. It is possible that there were university graduates among the armed robbers, who have been searching for white collar jobs for a long time. This stresses the need for Nigerian streets to have CCTV cameras - many first world countries have CCTV cameras in their streets. As there were no cameras to record the incident, it will be harder for detectives to get the armed robbers who hijacked the bullion van. And the body of the only armed robber who was killed during the operation, was taken away by the other members of his gang - this would have been used by detectives to possibly identify the other members of their gang. And to the armed robber who died during the bullion van robbery, this is what 50 cent called "get rich or die trying"... is he going to spend the money again now that he is in hell fire? Vanity upon vanity. May God not allow us or any members of our families to be around during this kind of dirty operation, or to be a passerby or onlooker. There were persons who got killed by stray bullets during this robbery operation - some news sources say they were 2, others say they were 4, while others say they were 7 who died during the operation. The only question I have for the armed robbers is this: What did the people you killled do to you, that made you think you deserved to kill them? And all this happened in broad daylight. Gone are the days when people used to feel safe because they are in a busy market or street. Anything can happen to anybody, anytime, anywhere
you have nothing upstairs so because they are unemployed they are right to carry Gun and start robbery

(1) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" / JUMIA Call Out / Nigerian Landlady Beats Up Tenant's Wife With Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.