Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

A Snake In My Room! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Snake In My Room! (43366 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Snake In My Room! by mod9: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Constrictors don't bite
brosom:
U should be more concerned on how it got there, or what attracted it in ur room.

Finding the type of snake it is shouldn't ur concern as all snake bites.
Re: A Snake In My Room! by Tickles001(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
sleek82:
because it doesn't match any snakes you know doesn't mean we should import a specie of snake that is not in Africa

You could just name the snake if you know it. Instead of twisting my words.
I said it doesn't match any other snake that I know. Which means I can't identify it.
Try to pick context clue some times.
Re: A Snake In My Room! by Emyogalanya: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yochanan01:
I saw this snake in my room this evening. Please help identify the type of snake it is.

I will update with more pictures in the morning.
Nagin todna. Teri sang piari mehn Nagin todna
Re: A Snake In My Room! by Emyogalanya: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
alphaconde:
thought they said snakes cant move on tiles

how true is this?
Bro forget the colour Na carpet be that o. You no see how e overlap on the door
Re: A Snake In My Room! by Kakamorufu(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
might be one of these Vipers
Re: A Snake In My Room! by storm001(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Buy bitter kola, break them and place in strategic place, both in your room and its environment.

It repel snake
Re: A Snake In My Room! by sleek82(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Tickles001:

You could just name the snake if you know it. Instead of twisting my words.
I said it doesn't match any other snake that I know. Which means I can't identify it.
Try to pick context clue some times.
slow down, it is not a fight....the snake is not a krait and because you could not identify any other snake that it looks like is not a reason to call it a krait. You could have simply checked Google before calling it a krait but ofcourse you still want to justify your silly mistake by attacking me instead of learning from your mistake. Can I call it anaconda because it looks like anaconda knowing fully well there are no anacondas in Africa?
Re: A Snake In My Room! by sleek82(m): 1:19am On Feb 18, 2022
mod9:
Constrictors don't bite
Constrictors bite, they are just not venomous
Re: A Snake In My Room! by kobosmart(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Yochanan01:
I saw this snake in my room this evening. Please help identify the type of snake it is.

I will update with more pictures in the morning.
It's called plastic carpet snake aka 1 room self contained snake

Step your game up go and build your house
Re: A Snake In My Room! by Tickles001(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2022
sleek82:
slow down, it is not a fight....the snake is not a krait and because you could not identify any other snake that it looks like is not a reason to call it a krait. You could have simply checked Google before calling it a krait but ofcourse you still want to justify your silly mistake by attacking me instead of learning from your mistake. Can I call it anaconda because it looks like anaconda knowing fully well there are no anacondas in Africa?

Oga, learn to be civil. Go to my first comment and read what I wrote there. I said it "looks" like a krait. How is it silly to say what something looks like? No matter how you want to bend it. That snake sure looks like a krait, whether it is a krait or not. And yes, it doesn't match any other snake that I know. Which means I don't know what to call it, and I've already said what it appears like.

Learn to read well first before looking for who to correct. I won't reply again on this, it's not my problem you can't read and understand. cool
Re: A Snake In My Room! by sleek82(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tickles001:

Oga, learn to be civil. Go to my first comment and read what I wrote there. I said it "looks" like a krait. How is it silly to say what something looks like? No matter how you want to bend it. That snake sure looks like a krait, whether it is a krait or not. And yes, it doesn't match any other snake that I know. Which means I don't know what to call it, and I've already said what it appears like.

Learn to read well first before looking for who to correct. I won't reply again on this, it's not my problem you can't read and understand. cool
try to understand a word before using it, if there is anybody trying to be uncivil here, it is you. You are right, it looks like a krait!!! Happy? I guess the question I should have asked is if you know what a krait looks like cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Snake In My Room! by SaintUlot: 3:27am On Feb 22, 2022
kobosmart:

It's called plastic carpet snake aka 1 room self contained snake

Step your game up go and build your house

So how did you know he is not stepping up his game? Everybody get his or her own time, some people live in an uncompleted building and they are still very optimistic of a better tomorrow, some people are even okay with modest living like this even though they have money to rent a duplex, priority of everybody is different.

Focus on what the thread is all about, there is no point making him to feel like as if he is a failure, you don't know every individual goes through on a daily basis. Yochanan01, disregard this guy i quoted.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos / Origin Of Some Common Nigerian Pigin / 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.