Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! (23324 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Jammey6551(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hello Nairalandlers.

I'm asking for a friend, as a student living in a rented apartment in Nsukka where the landlord and his family are also living there, now the issue is that my friend does not know what she did to her landlady who confronted her saying she shouldn't exchange any form of placentaries ( greetings) with her. To the best of my knowledge there hasn't been any record of quarrel between them.

Nb: the landlady loves it whenever you're traveling or going out, you have to tell her and this my friend don't have the stomach for such familiarities.

Nairalandlers should she continue to greet the landlady or be on her own.
Please your advice is needed thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Bluezy13(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
If you are not comfortable in somebody's house, calmly pack out when your rent expires.
I don't pay more than one year rent at a time. Would have been paying for six months if possible. You can't give me headache when I have a choice.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by candidladyTemp(f): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
sad
Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Maybe she is going out with her landlady crush. She should just go & find out what happens.

4 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Jammey6551(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Maybe she is going out with her landlady crush. She should just go & find out what happens.

She a responsible person with no issue, I was thinking maybe her landlady feel threatened spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by drezzyx(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Landlord and family wahala no be here... If you know you know ...

3 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Longerhanger(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Take it easier with her oooo

1 Like

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Perfecttouchade: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
If landlady no want greetings wetin she com want, greet her and if she no answer ,just go ur way and if she com begin attack u then forget greetings till u leave the building when rent expires ..trust you can get a well aluminium windows for ur building with perfect touch aluminium,your right plug

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by FactBoyz: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin
Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by bigcee(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't even understand the kind of topic hitting front page, ehn?

10 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by SILVERLINES: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
smiley

Nairaland don correct money again on this one

Yeye topics everywhere on front page

3 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Navalsadiq(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Run away from any house that the landlord or land lady is staying

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Midastorch(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jammey6551:

She a responsible person with no issue, I was thinking maybe her landlady feel threatened spiritually.

This is the first thing that came to my mind, if your friend had been a guy I would have thought otherwise

1 Like

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Is your friend a threat to dark powers ? Is she a strong light ? This may be the cause.

5 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by mrdharkchild(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
As in, gossips and one sided stories are hitting FP.
This story would be complete if we hear both sides.
The other party has a story to tell

5 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by nairalander2020(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
If I greet you today tomoro you no answer I stop.

Modified: I can't come and kill my self

1 Like

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Aforxzy(f): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
I won't rent an apartment where the landlord lives for this reason.

Avoid the landlady and dey your lane.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by 22o62021: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Where for Nsukka?

Odim
Or ziks flat

Hilltop
Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by HEAVEN4444: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin No joy
Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Xtianah09: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ze landlady cool

1 Like

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by Testimony1988(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
She can be greeting her but that does not meant she should be too close to her.
Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by tarantino1: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jammey6551:

She a responsible person with no issue, I was thinking maybe her landlady feel threatened spiritually .

Why are people so quick to make things spiritual?

Some people just like trouble and that is it.

Tell her to move out when rent expires and to never stay in the same compound with the landlord or landlady

5 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by We4all: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
She should move out. Some house owners are agents of satan and should be avoided by all means.

3 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by phoneport(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omo see Landlady from HELL... ZAZU... grin angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Advice!! Landlady Decides To Pick A Fight Without A Reason! by BRATISLAVA: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jammey6551:
Hello Nairalandlers.

I'm asking for a friend, as a student living in a rented apartment in Nsukka where the landlord and his family are also living there, now the issue is that my friend does not know what she did to her landlady who confronted her saying she shouldn't exchange any form of PLACENTARIES ( greetings) with her. To the best of my knowledge there hasn't been any record of quarrel between them.

Nb: the landlady loves it whenever you're traveling or going out, you have to tell her and this my friend don't have the stomach for such familiarities.

Nairalandlers should she continue to greet the landlady or be on her own.
Please your advice is needed thank you.

Pleasantries.

There's no placenta involved in this story, is there?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Federal Government Demolished Caramelo Nightclub – Minister / Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? / Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.