Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange (10203 Views)

Best Paypal Exchanger / Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians / Best Paypal Exchanger In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Try to have a great weekend. Sell your paypal funds to me so I can make your weekend delightful

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2022
This will be a great weekend
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
I am online
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2022
Happy new week. Send a message today. For business or enquiries

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Don't go somewhere else and get scammed. Trade with us and go to sleep
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by pat077: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
So u have for sale?
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
pat077:
So u have for sale?
How many you need and rate?
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Trading is always fast and efficient

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Have a great day today
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm here for you
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
There will never be any complaint of anyone getting scammed on this thread. Watch and see
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2022
Happy Tuesday
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
I'm still your number one PayPal vendor. Instant payment in seconds
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Klare(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
whats ur current rate?
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Klare:
whats ur current rate?
How many dollars ma'am?
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by telleyway: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Catalyst4real:
We are buying all clean Paypal funds. Emphasis on clean ooo

Our rates are unbeatable, our customer care, the best there ever is

<$50 ~440
$100-$199~ 450
$200-$299~460
$300- $399~470
$400-$600~ 480
$700-$1000- 490
$1000 and above-- 500

Subject to moderation

Catalyst Exchange
WhatsApp or Call: 07086742093
Email: catalystexchanger@gmail.com
Telegram: @donnvicc

If the need arises, we can use verified escrows here on nairaland

Trade with confidence, We pay in seconds and We are here to stay. smiley

How much do you sell?
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
telleyway:

How much do you sell?
Depends on the amount. Send a DM sir
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by drexx(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please note this is not a sponsored post. I just feel the need to share my experience of working with Catalyst Exchange.

I am a writer for an american site, onlinebookclub.org. I write sound reviews for the books hosted on the site. Suffice it to say this is my first attempt at earning online and freelancing. I created a PayPal account and listed it as my payment medium. My first payment was sent to the PayPal account but the funds hanged and I lost it. I did a quick search on nairaland for PayPal exchangers and Catalyst Exchange came out in the results. I visited this thread. Picked the number, called him and we went to talk on Whatsapp. I explained my plight to him and he assured me that my funds would be delivered to me via his PayPal. But this is Nigeria, everyone is a criminal. I was doubtful at first till a payment entered. He was the one that notified me of the payment and within two minutes, I got the equivalent of the dollar value in my GT Bank account.

Why choose Catalyst Exchange?
It's one thing to work as a freelancer and its another thing to find a medium to get paid. With catalyst exchange, I need not worry about my payments, I just put in effort to do my job. Catalyst Exchange got me covered.

Catalyst Exchange are real. Not scammers. 3 times they have gotten payments for me and in those three times, there have been no funny talks, games or deceptive tendencies.

Their rates are good. Edoz Exchange offers 400/dollar. Catalyst Exchange offers 440/dollar. Which one would you rather choose

Their payments is super fast. From my experience, average waiting time to get credited is 3 minutes 40 seconds.

I strongly recommend Catalyst Exchange as a sure medium to exchange your PayPal funds

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
drexx:
Please note this is not a sponsored post. I just feel the need to share my experience of working with Catalyst Exchange.

I am a writer for an american site, onlinebookclub.org. I write sound reviews for the books hosted on the site. Suffice it to say this is my first attempt at earning online and freelancing. I created a PayPal account and listed it as my payment medium. My first payment was sent to the PayPal account but the funds hanged and I lost it. I did a quick search on nairaland for PayPal exchangers and Catalyst Exchange came out in the results. I visited this thread. Picked the number, called him and we went to talk on Whatsapp. I explained my plight to him and he assured me that my funds would be delivered to me via his PayPal. But this is Nigeria, everyone is a criminal. I was doubtful at first till a payment entered. He was the one that notified me of the payment and within two minutes, I got the equivalent of the dollar value in my GT Bank account.

Why choose Catalyst Exchange?
It's one thing to work as a freelancer and its another thing to find a medium to get paid. With catalyst exchange, I need not worry about my payments, I just put in effort to do my job. Catalyst Exchange got me covered.

Catalyst Exchange are real. Not scammers. 3 times they have gotten payments for me and in those three times, there have been no funny talks, games or deceptive tendencies.

Their payments is super fast. From my experience, average waiting time to get credited is 3 minutes 40 seconds.

I strongly recommend Catalyst Exchange as a sure medium to exchange your PayPal funds
Omooo. You wrote a whole essay to give me review. I really appreciate it. Chai
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by drexx(m): 3:31am On Mar 16, 2022
Catalyst4real:

Omooo. You wrote a whole essay to give me review. I really appreciate it. Chai
Bro your services dey impress me. I never believed Nigerians like you exist. More grace Sir

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Catalyst exchange. You be big name smiley
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
An interesting transaction. I kept trying to send and the money was getting reversed each time.
As long as we receive your fund. You must get your naira. Must

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Honest business. Fast payment
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
I only worry about the type of people i meet. From my own side, I will never betray you.

Someone I have been buying funds from, came to tell me he's stuck in the police station and needs money for bail. With the promise of paying back immediately. No be big money.

Had my doubts but decided to test him. As expected, he don run, lol

On top money that will finish in 2 days, you want to lose a brother that saw you in distress and decided to help

Brethren, A lot of men will fail you. But nonetheless, we proceed
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Try to have a nice day. We're open for business
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Online and ready to transact
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thanks for the patronage. Fast and efficient as always

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2022
The legit paypal plug you have always been looking for
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2022
Trade with us and sleep with two eyes closed. Honest business
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
You have nothing to worry about when trading with catalyst exchange

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Online and dealing
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2022
There's naira in the balance to make your weekend delightful. Let's have an honest trade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng / Federal Government Plans 3 Coal-fired Power Stations To Generate 3,000 Megawatts / I Cannot Use My Debit Card For International Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.