Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians (3056 Views)

This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda / Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by Enrypech: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Are you making money online and looking for the finest PayPal option for Nigerians and Africans in general?

Do you want the quickest and smoothest online transactions possible?

Are you becoming dissatisfied with the stress of receiving money from friends, family, and employers in other countries?

Look no further!

PayDay App / PayDay Africa is here to brighten your day.

Before we go any further,

Why would you desire an alternative to PayPal, which is efficient and popular?

So here’s the deal:

PayPal is a massive firm that has become synonymous with online payments and allows customers to make monetary transactions without the need for bank transfers or checks.

This free payment processing service just requires a verified PayPal account on both the receiver’s and sender’s end. The most significant advantage of PayPal is its well-known platform and ease of integration with various third-party platforms and carts.

However, despite PayPal’s enormous popularity, Nigerians and most African countries are not fully utilizing the platform’s functions. They impose numerous limits and constraints, the most vexing of which being the inability to receive payment through your account.

That alone has undermined the platform’s purpose for the affected nation, necessitating the search for alternatives.

Although there are other options available, the most popular of which being Payonneer and Skrill, PayDay App was designed with African nations in mind. As you could anticipate, it understands the target users’ problems better and has done exceptionally well in resolving them.

On this note, I present PayDay Africa. An amazing and thrilling innovation by smart Africans for Africans and the world at large.

Offering a better experience that Africans and all potential users have been desiring to cover the flaws in the internet finance system, and the PAYDAY app has arrived to solve those flaws.

Source: LEARN MORE
Re: Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by Benzino1: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please how can i identify the real App because i search for the PayDay App i saw different apps bearing same name which one is the real one here thanks
Re: Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by CaptMarvel(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Can those in usa register and transfer fund to Nigerians?
Re: Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by timifaithus(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Their rate is high
Re: Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by dafeben(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2023
How much is their exchange rate naira to dollar
Thanks
Re: Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by Ibuyooluwa(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
My experience with Payday is contrary to what is written here. Can you imagine this? I transferred money to to my newly created Payday account and after about 5 days that it has not reflected on the dashboard, they are now asking I should transfer another. These guys must be joking.
This is my experience with Payday!

Re: Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by noobody(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ibuyooluwa:
My experience with Payday is contrary to what is written here. Can you imagine this? I transferred money to to my newly created Payday account and after about 5 days that it has not reflected on the dashboard, they are now asking I should transfer another. These guys must be joking.
This is my experience with Payday!

Mine is worst,
They claimed ngn services are down,
I could not move out money from my account,but fraudsters were able to hack my account and move out a very large sum,these guys are fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by MrPADDY(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Why is it taking so long to generate USD, GBP and EUR bank accounts? Again virtual cards services fluctuate. Please, before hypes, these basic features should be fixed.

Enrypech:
Are you making money online and looking for the finest PayPal option for Nigerians and Africans in general?

Do you want the quickest and smoothest online transactions possible?

Are you becoming dissatisfied with the stress of receiving money from friends, family, and employers in other countries?

Look no further!

PayDay App / PayDay Africa is here to brighten your day.

Before we go any further,

Why would you desire an alternative to PayPal, which is efficient and popular?

So here’s the deal:

PayPal is a massive firm that has become synonymous with online payments and allows customers to make monetary transactions without the need for bank transfers or checks.

This free payment processing service just requires a verified PayPal account on both the receiver’s and sender’s end. The most significant advantage of PayPal is its well-known platform and ease of integration with various third-party platforms and carts.

However, despite PayPal’s enormous popularity, Nigerians and most African countries are not fully utilizing the platform’s functions. They impose numerous limits and constraints, the most vexing of which being the inability to receive payment through your account.

That alone has undermined the platform’s purpose for the affected nation, necessitating the search for alternatives.

Although there are other options available, the most popular of which being Payonneer and Skrill, PayDay App was designed with African nations in mind. As you could anticipate, it understands the target users’ problems better and has done exceptionally well in resolving them.

On this note, I present PayDay Africa. An amazing and thrilling innovation by smart Africans for Africans and the world at large.

Offering a better experience that Africans and all potential users have been desiring to cover the flaws in the internet finance system, and the PAYDAY app has arrived to solve those flaws.

Source: LEARN MORE
Re: Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians by Gasayi(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Benzino1:
Please how can i identify the real App because i search for the PayDay App i saw different apps bearing same name which one is the real one here thanks
make use of Google play store

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? / Setting Up A Profitable Fruit Bar, Fruit Trees, Milkshakes, Smoothies Production / Financial Instrument Provider And Monetization: Bg, Bank Draft, Blocked Fund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.