Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here (2831 Views)

Buy This Laptop And Start Your Programming Journey / Top Dev's Share Your Programming Journey / Programmers Need Better Debugging Ideas. Here's How To Handle Bugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by hucknall: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
If you have little ideas you feel we can code in our free time pls post it here.

Games, Web Apps, Android Apps, Softwares esp. those that can generate money smiley
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by hucknall: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2022
So far on this thread;

1. Android Automation Bot
2. A Hacking Tool
3. A Cloud Debit Card that log details
4. Create Snapshots from Url
5. Convert A full Nairaland thread to portable document format (PDFs)
6. Convert Wikipedia to Ms Word Format (.docx ) for editing.

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Aminu212: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
An Android bot should be okay.

Bot that goes to all this social working sites and perform the task grin
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by ABCthingx: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Aminu212:
An Android bot should be okay.

Bot that goes to all this social working sites and perform the task grin
Good idea there.
I don't think really think android webview can be used for automations. smiley
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Aminu212: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
ABCthingx:
Good idea there.
I don't think really think android webview can be used for automations. smiley
Of course it can!
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Solanaa: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Create an app that can hack Russian government
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by ABCthings: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aminu212:

Of course it can!
really? I'll look into this.
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by ABCthings: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Solanaa:
an hacking tool.... do you have specific Russian site in mind?
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
How about cloud storage for all debit cards.
Hear me out... You know how you use your debit card for recurrent payments, like a monthly subscription to a service ie (apple music, LinkedIn premium etc...).
But what if you wanted to stop all say “non essential” services from billing that debit card. You would have to remove the card from all the platforms you want to stop making payments to. But how would you be able to track them all down, someone might even be using your card for their own subscriptions.
So I’m thinking a debit card that logs all the sites and services it’s been entered into, onto a remote server so the card holder would be able to see all the services making debits through the card. He might even be able to de-list any service through that remote server preventing it from making further debits grin
Just thinking about this alone I can already imagine the number of APIs and middleware integration it would take to achieve this. Even the legal implications.
Still would be nice if someone tried.

7 Likes

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by hucknall: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Project 5: Get a snapshot/screen shot of a site just by linking it.
e.g it I say img src="https://snap.sh/www.naijavibes.com.jpg"

The server at snap.sh will
1. go to www.naijavibes.com
2. Create a snapshot
3. return a .jpg image

e.g 2
If I write "https://snap.sh/mobile.twitter.com/KremlinRussia_E/status/1503808533523009542.png"
1. go to www.twitter.com and look for the tweet
2. Screenshot it
3. return a .png image

Is it impossible? undecided

1 Like

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Millerules(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Rgade:
How about cloud storage for all debit cards.
Hear me out... You know how you use your debit card for recurrent payments, like a monthly subscription to a service ie (apple music, LinkedIn premium etc...).
But what if you wanted to stop all say “non essential” services from billing that debit card. You would have to remove the card from all the platforms you want to stop making payments to. But how would you be able to track them all down, someone might even be using your card for their own subscriptions.
So I’m thinking a debit card that logs all the sites and services it’s been entered into, onto a remote server so the card holder would be able to see all the services making debits through the card. He might even be able to de-list any service through that remote server preventing it from making further debits grin
Just thinking about this alone I can already imagine the number of APIs and middleware integration it would take to achieve this. Even the legal implications.
Still would be nice if someone tried.

I’ll love to use such service.

I’m thinking if there was a service that provides say an e-debit card with dynamic card pin (use and dumb) linked to a user’s debit card. The service keeps track of where the e-card is used and logs. If the service provides a option to generate multiple e-card pin as required you can simply generate use and if need be go back to your portal deactivate the card as need be. Cool!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Millerules:

I’m thinking if there was a service that provides say an e-debit card with dynamic card pin (use and dumb) linked to a user’s debit card. The service keeps track of where the e-card is used and logs. If the service provides a option to generate multiple e-card pin as required you can simply generate use and if need be go back to your portal deactivate the card as need be. Cool!

Bro, you put it better cause I was thinking how the hell would the debit be able to send info across the internet. An e-debit card based off the actual card solves that.
A service like that is overdue, debit cards need to be smarter these days.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Ikechukwu183: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please, I need a code to print all possible arrangement (permutation) of the combination of an array (of 'k' elements), i.e. the permutation of the result of combination.

For clarity of purpose, let's say the array has the following elements (k=4):

"alpha", "beta", "gamma", "delta".

Then, for the combination, we choose r=3

After which permutation is carried out.

[For better understanding, the result of the combination is put in UPPERCASE, while the unique result of permutation is in lowercase]

The expected result is as follows:

ALPHA BETA GAMMA
alpha gamma beta
beta alpha gamma
beta gamma alpha
gamma alpha beta
gamma beta alpha
ALPHA BETA DELTA
alpha delta beta
beta alpha delta
beta delta alpha
delta alpha beta
delta beta alpha
ALPHA DELTA GAMMA
alpha gamma delta
delta alpha gamma
delta gamma alpha
gamma alpha delta
gamma delta alpha
BETA DELTA GAMMA
beta gamma delta
delta beta gamma
delta gamma beta
gamma beta delta
gamma delta beta

From the result above, all unique PERMUTATON of the COMBINATION for r=3 from the array of k=4 elements is completed.

This is confirmed since 4C3 x 3! = 24 lines of results

On my own I have been able to get separate codes for permutation and combination, but I can only utilize them MANUALLY as I have to keep substituting the elements of the array of the permutation code with results from the combination code.

Please, I need someone to combine the two codes below into one code and let it work to produce results like the example above.

COMBINATION CODE:

/*C++ program to print all combination of size r in an array of size n*/
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

void combinationUtil(string arr[], string data[],
int start, int end,
int index, int r);

/*The main function that prints all combinations of size r in arr[] of
size n. This function mainly uses combinationUtil()*/
void printCombination(string arr[], int n, int r)
{
/*A temporary array to store all combination one by one*/
string data[r];

/*Print all combination using temporary array 'data[]'*/
combinationUtil(arr, data, 0, n-1, 0, r);
}

/*arr[] ---> Input Array
data[] ---> Temporary array to
store current combination
start & end ---> Starting and
Ending indexes in arr[]
index ---> Current index in data[]
r ---> Size of a combination to be printed */
void combinationUtil(string arr[], string data[],
int start, int end,
int index, int r)
{

if (index == r)
{
for (int j = 0; j < r; j++)
cout << data[j] << " ";
cout << endl;
return;
}

/*replace index with all possible elements. The condition "end-i+1 >= r-index"
makes sure that including one element at index will make a combination
with remaining elements at remaining positions*/
for (int i = start; i <= end &&
end - i + 1 >= r - index; i++)
{
data[index] = arr[i];
combinationUtil(arr, data, i+1,
end, index+1, r);
}
}

// Driver code
int main()
{
string arr[] = {"alpha", "beta", "gamma", "delta"};
int r = 3;
int n = sizeof(arr) / sizeof(arr[0]);
printCombination(arr, n, r);
}

PERMUTATION CODE:
#include <bits/stdc++.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <string>
using namespace std;

// Function to display the array
void display(string a[], int n)
{
for (int i = 0; i < n; i++) {
cout << a[i] << " ";
}
cout << endl;
}

// Function to find the permutations
void findPermutations(string a[], int n)
{
// Sort the given array
sort(a, a + n);

// Find all possible permutations
cout << "Possible permutations are:\n";
do {
display(a, n);
} while (next_permutation(a, a + n));
}

// Driver code
int main()
{
string a[] = { "alpha", "beta", "gamma"};
int n = sizeof(a) / sizeof(a[0]);
findPermutations(a, n);
return 0;
}

PLEASE, I need help!

Cc: hucknall
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by DeathToAfonja: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
hucknall:
Project 5: Get a snapshot/screen shot of a site just by linking it.
e.g it I say img src="https://snap.sh/www.naijavibes.com.jpg"

1. go to www.naijavibes.com
2. Create a snapshot
3. return a .jpg image

e.g 2
If I write "https://snap.sh/mobile.twitter.com/KremlinRussia_E/status/1503808533523009542.png"
1. go to www.twitter.com and look for the tweet
2. Screenshot it
3. return a .png image

Is it impossible? undecided

It's possible... but not for authenticated sites

Unless you're willing to trust such app with your logins
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by CoconutMilk: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

Cc: hucknall
I think we can do that by first of all separating terms that will be in CAPS.
i.e
1. notUniqueTerms[] = permutationsResult[] - combinationResult[]

2. notUniqueTerms.lowerCase()
//Convert to lowercase
combinationResult.upperCase()
//Convert combination/unique terms to uppercase

3. finalList[] = combinationResult[]
+ notUniqueTerms[]

If I get what you mean....

Or

Result[] = []

for element in permutationResult[] {
If element exists in combinationResult[]{
element.uppercase();
add element to Result[]
};

};

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Ikechukwu183: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
CoconutMilk:
I think we can do that by first of all separating terms that will be in CAPS.
i.e
1. notUniqueTerms[] = permutationsResult[] - combinationResult[]

2. notUniqueTerms.lowerCase()
//Convert to lowercase
combinationResult.upperCase()
//Convert combination/unique terms to uppercase

3. finalList[] = combinationResult[]
+ notUniqueTerms[]

If I get what you mean....

Or

Result[] = []

for element in permutationResult[] {
If element exists in combinationResult[]{
element.uppercase();
add element to Result[]
};

};

Please, the uppercase/lowercase scenario is not required, I only used it for better explanation.
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by kroger: 1:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Millerules:

Nice idea, can we talk more on this if you dont mind .
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Millerules(m): 4:08am On Apr 07, 2022
kroger:

Sure! I DM you back
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by charlyazods(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
[url]Goodtalent.io[/url]: The Tech Talent Marketplace - Access to Tech Gigs/Opportunities

Goodtalent.io is a Tech Talent Marketplace for top hiring organizations to find, engage and hire vetted Techies. Verify any Tech skill you have and get access to all opportunities and be searchable to all companies on the platform.

Get started using the guide below;
docs.google.com/document/d/1h30yFODY6qQmMeY6S2l9LsUR-Pbq409ru7hFgxsXXYo/edit?usp=sharing

For support: kindly email team@goodtalent.io
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Maxxim: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maybe a QR code that redirects to a restaurant food menu

1 Like

Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by useni1: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
kroger:

You got nothing to talk about. You a broke nigga. You need to be introduced to the fix
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Solanaa:
you are not okay
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by hucknall: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2022
I keep getting banned while trying to list the projects and update this thread embarassed
mods pls look into this...
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by tywoneoaken: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
nm..i
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by CoconutMilk: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
.hmm
Re: Post Your Programming Projects Ideas Here by hucknall: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
@Ikechukwu183 has your problem been solved?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Other Than Linkedin, Please How Do You Get Tech Jobs / Python Or Php Which One Should I Learn First / Design And Implementation Of A Web Based Student Academic Record Generating System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.