Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Course Do I Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do I Study? (376 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Do I Study? by OlodoGraduate: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hello, bosses.
I'm willing to write JAMB this year and funnily (or sadly) enough, I don't know what course to study! lipsrsealed
***A bit of my ordeal***
I once did JAMB in 2017, but wasn't admitted into university to study Agricultural Engineering (my father's choice). So, I went to a college of education.
I graduated late 2020.

Since then, I kind of lost interest in everything and was just depressed and tired.

I later sprung back, but my retentiveness and studying ability greatly reduced....
I got into a teaching job, and it has been really helpful in healing (tho, I miss my old self).

Now, what I just want is a course of probably 4 years or 5 max; a course that is lucrative and has higher chance of getting someone out of this country (if I'm not being myopic).

Kindly try and understand my plight and help me.

1 Like

Re: What Course Do I Study? by SamgoldBaba: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Learn how to drive trailer on Nigerian Express. You'd enjoy the drive sincerely I wish you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Do I Study? by MufasaLion: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2022
What do you have passion for?
Re: What Course Do I Study? by BlaqFaze: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Medical courses are the best when it comes to being lucrative and the ability to carry someone out of the country.

1 Like

Re: What Course Do I Study? by OlodoGraduate: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
What do you have passion for?
I have passion for tech related stuffs and I have passion for helping people (like rendering help with or teaching what I know), but I have a feeling that studying education course is not the way.....
Re: What Course Do I Study? by OlodoGraduate: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Medical courses are the best when it comes to being lucrative and the ability to carry someone out of the country.
Thanks for your response.
I think medical courses take up to 7 years; and I don't really have affinity for them. If I want to, I might not do well in JAMB as it'll require me to do Biology. And there's not really much time to study as I'm working to save money..
Re: What Course Do I Study? by Kingsleyebere(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2022
OlodoGraduate:

I have passion for tech related stuffs and I have passion for helping people (like rendering help with or teaching what I know), but I have a feeling that studying education course is not the way.....
Go for psychology la!
Re: What Course Do I Study? by Kingsleyebere(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2022
The course psychology is hot cake outside nigeria

(1) (Reply)

.. / What Do You Know About Grove School Portharcourt / We’re Not Beggars. Hunger Won’t Force Us To Resume – ASUU Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.