Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O (37854 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by StagethemTVee: 4:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Aftobeat artiste Burna Boy gifts his grandmother a hand bag which made her dance and sing his praise in appreciation.

She also replied that she knows Burna Boy's mum will beg to borrow the bag but she won't give her.

The family fun moment ended with her praising Burna Boy with lyrics from Yaba Buluku remix, "E fi le fun Burna, Odogwu you Bad o".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUGJAfY3Z0

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Karemarealty288(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Slay Granny

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by MufasaLion: 5:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Damn! That's some expensive Louis Vuiton bag. Granny is rocking the party soon.

Burna Boy has got so much love for LV.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by pretydiva(f): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Grandma Is still very active and strong. She's indeed well taken care of

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Cholls(m): 6:29am On Feb 18, 2022
My brother this grandma na Isale EKO Mama

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Odogwu you bad, e file fun Burna.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Anndju(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2022
I miss my grannies

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by crossfm: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2022
A fulfilled Granny.

God bless all the lovely Granny's out there.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Godada(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2022

Touche.

Grandma looks good and well catered for.

The ambience of that room is lit.

Fùck poverty!

Been freaking rich is the shit.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by underpinna: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Happiness abound all around her. She would be like, how I wish I was still in my 20s.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by MrAnele(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Bobotic(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Who go give me my own bag now !!!

13 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by GreatAxeMan: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Grandma looking healthier than 99% of baby mamas and slay queens

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2022
cool
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by thatsleepboy1: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Burna boy still dey? E dey strange for me eye.

Agbaka no shaking.
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Brokeloser: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2022
This life get money o.See as burna grandma fresh like today bread.God punish sapa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by EndyEdesonNews(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by SniperSmurf(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Burna na man you be

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by DamnnNiggarr: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Okunga: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Abeg make una tell whoever they make these video and talking behind with that their voice sucks. Sometimes it irritates me and stop watching..

Like the local one speaking at their Chioma dancing video … Cringe worthy

Wack bro!!

Just imagine this one voice on this Burna video!!! Totally tasteless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Godada(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022

Touche.

Grandma well looked after.

The ambience of the room is lit.

Fûck poverty.

Being rich is the shit.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Nice one,

Women and bag be like Abba Kyari and cocaine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
A
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Nice1
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by slimmoney(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
grandma wey still dey collect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.