Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months (25633 Views)

The Salaf And The Quran In Ramadan / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by ManirBK: 6:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu is an 18-year-old teenager in Zaria who memorises and writes the Holy Quran offhand.

Born in Jega, Kebbi State, Sumayyah is the third daughter of a Nigerian-Saudi based Sheikh, Shuaibu Salisu Zaria, who returned to Nigeria after completing his master’s degree at the Madina University in Saudia Arabia.

Speaking to our correspondent in Zaria, Sumayyah said, “So far, I have written a complete Holy Quran with my hand without any guide from anybody or copying from any text in three months; and I am now writing the second. By Allah’s will, I would complete it too within a month or more.

“Writing the Holy Quran has always been my dream, and I thank Almighty Allah for fulfilling my age-long ambition. It took me three months to write the complete Quran, despite my academic engagements. You know I am still an SS 2 student and I also teach at Al-Mu’assasa Islah Foundation School in Anguwar Dan Dutse, Tudun Wada, Zaria, which was founded by my father.”

“I had earlier memorized the entire Quran at a tender age, and in 2021, I participated in the national Quranic competition and won the first position at 60 hizf with tafsir. I also participated in the same competition in 2022 where I became third,” she recalled.

Daily Trust reports that Sumayyah, who is very fluent and vast in Arabic language, was born in Nigeria, but started her Islamic education in Madina before returning to Nigeria in 2018.

She has also been acting as Alaramma (reciter of the Holy Book) to her father during tafsir, especially during the Covid-19 lockdown.

“My next dream is to become a computer scientist and an Islamic scholar,” Sumayyah revealed.

https://dailytrust.com/meet-teenager-who-writes-holy-quran-in-three-months?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by ManirBK: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Allahu Akbar.... May Allah increase her
knowledge and better understanding of the
glorious Qur'an.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Nbotee(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2022
So afta memorizing and writing it what next? We celebrate religious achievements that add absolutely nothing to our lives and communities

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2022
There's an Islam forum on Nairaland wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Backlaw406(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
There's an Islam forum on Nairaland wink

What do you mean ma"am?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by cornelboy(f): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2022
ManirBK:
Allahu Akbar.... May Allah increase her
knowledge and better understanding of the
glorious Qur'an.

All glory to the Koran that's full of unintelligible words and contradictions. You also need the Hadith before you can understand it and yet it claimed to be a miraculous book sent by God.
I like the way Mohammed copied events from the BIBLE.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Righthussle: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
I just want to say she's fine. Count me out for anything wey concern Bible and Quran because if I read and believe in the Qur'an, I go go the hellfire wey dey Bible and if I read and accept the Bible, I go go the hellfire wey dey Qur'an. So I no accept any of them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Funnyandviral: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
See how the devil is showing his pain up there, he is not happy someone is off his grip, his people are not happy too, but, that won't distract us, we will continue follow the light of Allah, and we will watch him and his people cry, complain and unsuccessfully trying do distract us

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Thunderfayayou: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by compton11(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Come and see how Christians would be showing hatred to the post as if affect them

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Wfaluse: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Awesome.! I need to share this story with my son. Yes,you can be a computer scientist and also a hafiz of the Holy book.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Jauntybaba: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
athaboi:
I feel pity for her
Pity for yourself, you think life is all about the worldly things? God comes first, Secure your hereafter for tomorrow might be too late!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Make she go dy recite am for Boko Haram
Maybe dem go hear word

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by TeacherAnas: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Be careful with the comments you made about Qur'an. I can see some are making joke of the piece. You may be destroying yourself without you knowing so be careful. Qur'an is not something that you'll be making jokes of!

19 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
In English or in Arabic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by athaboi(f): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jauntybaba:

Pity for yourself, you think life is all about the worldly things? God comes first, Secure your hereafter for tomorrow might be too late!
and is by writing Koran? Hahahahaha.....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Microwhy: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Redoil:
is that an achievement if yes then i pity you
You made sha'adah before making this comment..
Hence, you're a Muslim at a particular moment in your life.
Next time you make sha'adah, make sure you stay true to it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Funnyandviral: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
compton11:
Come and see how Christians would be showing hatred to the post as if affect them
Shaytan is in pains, what do you expect Christains to be, when the devil is Happy, they are happy too. More pains coming, we will continue to follow the light despite the distractions, or harsh words the throw at us

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by illicit(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Africans

The most gullible

8 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Dapson73(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Allahu Akbar!!!

11 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by ufotunang: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Will this solve Nigeria problems..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by dmaze: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/meet-teenager-who-writes-holy-quran-in-three-months?

Assalamu alaykum.
I love this.

May Almighty Allah SWT make you a constant light to your parents and to the world at large, aameen thumma aameen.

Continue to shine girl, with Bismillah.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Premiumwriter: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Every religion has a book that they believe others can never know its full meaning.

But once you get converted to that religion, you suddenly will know the meaning.

Seems like conversion gives you an extra brain.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
compton11:

For once in your evergullible life, try get sense before you talk

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / What Do The Scholars Say? / Suggest Threads For Frontpage Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.