Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Company Pays You Same Day For Doing This Easy Job For Them. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Company Pays You Same Day For Doing This Easy Job For Them. (1034 Views)

Shopping Sherlock - The Giant Search Engine That Pays You Money Unlike Google / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad / Best Online Business: It Pays You Directly Into Your Local Bank Account: Chec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Company Pays You Same Day For Doing This Easy Job For Them. by blaze77: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2011
Friends,i work with a company,whom is a major importer of Granite Tiles and Marble Tiles.They are currently paying a mouth watering amount as commissions to anyone who leads them or links them to owners of on-going buildings that will be interested in their quality granite tiles and marble tiles.For those of you who don't know what granite tiles and marble tiles are.It is used in flooring houses,hotels,pubit of churches etc.To explain better; have you been to a house that when looking at the floor,it is glittery and looks as if it is slippery when you are walking on it?Think of your church pubit or some banks or hotels you've entered and their floors are shinning and slippery.What you see on those floors are Granite tiles and Marble tiles. Now,you will ask,how does this small business that pays you big money work? All you have to do is this ;visit owners of on-going buildings,hotels,churches,banks etc or you can even visit Architects handling on-going buildings and offer to supply them quality granite tiles and marble tiles at a very attractive and cheap price ,irrespective of their location.When you bring in these clients to buy,you will be paid instantly.I tell you,many guys and few ladies were shocked by the big amount they were given as commissions.Its that easy.Now listen, this is a very simple task you can do and get yourself big cash.People are building here and there ,and granite tiles and marble tiles are what everyone is using now.So what do you do when you find a client?Just call this number, 08028401834 and you will directed to the office to bring in your client and you will be paid cash that same day.Take a step today,you wont regret it.Make Yourself some Money Now!
Re: My Company Pays You Same Day For Doing This Easy Job For Them. by BilginMuh(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2016
Dear Blaze,

Can you please send your e-mail addres or txt mesage/whatsapp to +905327607234 mobile, we are quarries owner from Turkey. l would like to send you our catalogue. l wrote here, sorry, l couldnt reach you from your mtn

blaze77:
Friends,i work with a company,whom is a major importer of Granite Tiles and Marble Tiles.They are currently paying a mouth watering amount as commissions to anyone who leads them or links them to owners of on-going buildings that will be interested in their quality granite tiles and marble tiles.For those of you who don't know what granite tiles and marble tiles are.It is used in flooring houses,hotels,pubit of churches etc.To explain better; have you been to a house that when looking at the floor,it is glittery and looks as if it is slippery when you are walking on it?Think of your church pubit or some banks or hotels you've entered and their floors are shinning and slippery.What you see on those floors are Granite tiles and Marble tiles. Now,you will ask,how does this small business that pays you big money work? All you have to do is this ;visit owners of on-going buildings,hotels,churches,banks etc or you can even visit Architects handling on-going buildings and offer to supply them quality granite tiles and marble tiles at a very attractive and cheap price ,irrespective of their location.When you bring in these clients to buy,you will be paid instantly.I tell you,many guys and few ladies were shocked by the big amount they were given as commissions.Its that easy.Now listen, this is a very simple task you can do and get yourself big cash.People are building here and there ,and granite tiles and marble tiles are what everyone is using now.So what do you do when you find a client?Just call this number, 08028401834 and you will directed to the office to bring in your client and you will be paid cash that same day.Take a step today,you wont regret it.Make Yourself some Money Now!

(1) (Reply)

Nubian Beach / Anyone To Give Out A Personal Loan? / …..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.