Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook (4387 Views)

See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) / Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Richiejim: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2022
UNIPORT Students cries out after food seller runs ma.d, confesses that he uses his faeces to cook for 15years

Read more; https://richiejim.com.ng/2022/02/18/uniport-students-cries-out-after-food-seller-runs-ma-d-confesses-that-he-uses-his-faeces-to-cook-for-15years/

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by MufasaLion: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
False claim as always. Someone that should be taken to a clinic ASAP.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Oxb90: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Well done shit seller
Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
everything is now false.
that's why you people will always fall victim.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by MufasaLion: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2022
9182736455O1999:

everything is now false.
that's why you people will always fall victim.

Show me the proof that he was diabolical. I really don't know your level of education but at least, you might have attended High School.

Now, tell me, can't a young man have mental illness and disorder? Ain't there many ways a human can have mental illness?

Just because the dude is a good vendor, y'all folks termed the source of his illness as being diabolical. So shameful! No wonder many students are dullards these days. Science is moving and propelling other countries while y'all are still stagnant with your mentality.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by stixxy(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2022
This thread reminds me of style plus "iya basira" beware of those sellers chanting "chop 1 chop 2"

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by kmaster007: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2022
E hang
Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by sageb: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2022
stixxy:
This thread reminds me of style plus "irabasiya" beware of those sellers chanting "chop 1 chop 2"

"People! People! Make una come ooo
Iya basira e don jazz. Me ooo
Everybody help save me ooo
I no dey sabi chop
I get my Mother and my Girlfriend food"
I miss styl- plus group

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by lasisi69(f): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Show me the proof that he was diabolical. I really don't know your level of education but at least, you might have attended High School.

Now, tell me, can't a young man have mental illness and disorder? Ain't there many ways a human can have mental illness?

Just because the dude is a good vendor, y'all folks termed the source of his illness as being diabolical. So shameful! No wonder many students are dullards these days. Science is moving and propelling other countries while y'all are still stagnant with your mentality.
Young Man, you are always quick to spite anyone that disagrees with you on here, base on their literacy... Massaging you ego cheesy forgetting that, there are so many educated fools and, I personally think you are one... undecided

17 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by stixxy(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2022
sageb:

"People! People! Make una come ooo
Iya basira e don jazz. Me ooo
Everybody help save me ooo
I no dey sabi chop
I get my Mother and my Girlfriend food"
I miss styl- plus group
that song was at the peak of their career.

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Williampisces: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2022
lasisi69:
Young Man, you are always quick to spite anyone that disagrees with you on here, based on their literacy... Massaging you ego cheesy forgetting that, there are so many educated fools and I personally think you are one... undecided
He really is an educated fool as you called him. He's a nonentity . MufasaLion, your mama toto

7 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
lasisi69:
Young Man, you are always quick to spite anyone that disagrees with you on here, base on their literacy... Massaging you ego cheesy forgetting that, there are so many educated fools and, I personally think you are one... undecided
No mind am

6 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Bro read well, nobody accused him of being diabolical.

he confessed with his own mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Abovebest(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
lasisi69:

Comrade cool

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by nannyo(f): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
It is absolutely condemable to spread false news.
I Just confirmed from my younger sister, the man in question is not running mad.

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Nicepoker(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Reason I can never patronize food vendors. It's better for one iya selling raw food items to call me her customer. Than make iya basira de shout my name whenever I pass her buka. She go be like oko mi rice ati ewa wa o. Shame fit catch me die. grin

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
O shit! But why?

Mtchew
Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by dijas(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
I don't believe this....
He is mad so anything he says should not be taken serious. Take him to psychiatric.

Meanwhile if you want to get rid of pimples, acne, darkspots, wrinkles and sunburn, visit my signature
Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by FahBuLous: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

So you didn't read the part they said he CONFESSED that he uses sh*t to cook??

3 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Conner44: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
you were sent to school yet you graduated a fo0l

5 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by illicit(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Haaa

Beans for that matter

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by DaInferno(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Shout out to my uniport homes grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Awoofmoney(f): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
People go believe this story o
Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
illicit:
Haaa

Beans for that matter

shocked
bro i tire o.
upon all the food when dey na beans him see to use. My beloved Beans

3 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
9182736455O1999:

bro i tire o.
upon all the food when dey na beans him see to use. My beloved Beans

Beans wey be say normally look like shit before

D guy just take am camouflage

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
illicit:

Beans wey be say normally look like shit before
D guy just take am camouflage
shocked
Even though but e for try use Egusi soup undecided

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by Donaluta(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Very stupid lie.... The guy did not confess anything ... No be uniport him dey do him business.. nairaland people and lies

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by illicit(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Even though but e for try use Egusi soup undecided

shocked
Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by bigjackass: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
can't believe people still peddle such lies in 2022
Re: Food Seller Runs Ma.d In UNIPORT, Confesses That He Uses His Shit To Cook by eshcol(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
This isn't wisdom but sheer ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free!! 2015 Neco Civic Education Answers / Igbinedion University Students Protest Non-payment Of Amnesty Tuition By Buhari / USOSA Sets Agenda For Members In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.