Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,789 members, 7,837,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Uk Student Visa Application: What Requirements Are Needed? Pls Advice! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uk Student Visa Application: What Requirements Are Needed? Pls Advice! (743 Views)

Stopped Receiving Notifications On Nairaland Application.what's The Problem? / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / Tax Clearance Certificate, Is It Relevant When Applying For Uk Student Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa Application: What Requirements Are Needed? Pls Advice! by E2N(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2007
Good morning All,

I'll in a few days time submit my application for a UK student visa. This will be the second time in 2yrs as i was refused in September, 2005 despite the fact that i had a 2yrs Visa running at the time of my application.

With the British consular office you never know what to expect or what will make your application a success. I was fresh out of NYSC the last time i applied, but i work with one of the mega banks in its head office at present. I was offered a place in one of the universities in London the last time I was refused; this time around it’s another school in Leicester. This is one I prefer to the other.

I would need to be advised you my fellow compatriots on what to present to these people that will make them issue me this visa.

I’m willing to sponsor myself with my Dad contributing a larger part of the funds as he has always been an advocate of sound education. He’s got investments in stocks valued at about N40m. This is not in liquid cash at the moment but could be sold off. Will that help? If so, what should be presented?

School begins in Sept but I’m taking all the time in the world to perfect the application so I wont be found wanting again. The fee is 8000GBP while 4000GBP has been paid.

This master’s degree will mean so much to me. I therefore you all to please advice on what is necessary to make the visa application a success.

Your comments and thought are being patiently awaited.

Thank you very much!
Re: Uk Student Visa Application: What Requirements Are Needed? Pls Advice! by akins4(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2007
u only need LYRICS. words from ur mouth can Bleep u up and they can also give u the visa. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Migrating Back To Nigeria From The Western World / First Generation Nigerian American Moving Back To Nigeria / How Can I Change My Screen Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.