Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Where Are The Female Business Women (shepreneurs) In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are The Female Business Women (shepreneurs) In The House? (815 Views)

Top 7 Most Powerful Business Women In The World. / Help A Male Nalander Who Want To Venture In Female Business, Picture!! / Union Bank’s Funke Osibodu Make FT's World’s 50 Leading Business Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Female Business Women (shepreneurs) In The House? by temiade(f): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2011
Hello Ladies:

Lets discuss the challenges we face both in Nigeria and in Diaspora in generating sales,
customers, more clients or key business partnerships. If you are in business school, ur
input is also valuable.

Thanks
Re: Where Are The Female Business Women (shepreneurs) In The House? by splitz(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2011
Am into Fashion and i have over 4 years experience on fashion field till date but for only Females and little kids, Am Just looking around to meet new people and trying to tell and introduce the best i can make out in the fashion world, am very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and i can assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your body shape. CALL me on 07056514619 and 07085060533 for great values and services. Thank you
wishing you all the best in life!
Re: Where Are The Female Business Women (shepreneurs) In The House? by madamL(f): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
Here ma. That is all for now; just registering my presence, will do more later. Very good thread.
Re: Where Are The Female Business Women (shepreneurs) In The House? by beautyline(f): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2011
Am into distributorship of Fragrances, Cosmetics, Hair products and Spa products.

You are welcome to check my website   http://www.fragrances.fm/chynwe
Re: Where Are The Female Business Women (shepreneurs) In The House? by rover321: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2011
You can draw some inspiration from these 5 women - especially from the Ethiopian woman - if you can build a global business from that country you can do it anywhere smiley http://www.myweku.com/forum/business/332-inspirational-african-business-men-women.html

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Online\mobile Payment License / Ideas On Commercial Sand Dredging / Access Bank Frustrating Intercontinental Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.