Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo (14233 Views)

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by politicoNG: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6992099/epl-ronaldo-maguire-clash-over

I’ve seen a lot of reports about this club that aren’t true and this is another. Not going to start posting about everything that is written but I needed to make this one clear. We’re united and focused on Sunday. Enjoy your day everyone �� @ManUtd

Harry Maguire

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by cassidy1996(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cr7 wahala is getting too much

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Emmyreal4(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Factos

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by oluwaseyi0: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
hand it to De gea

44 Likes

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Awoofmoney(f): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
We don't know which news to believe again

Check my signature to get free 1k if you place bets
Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by iamyemiakins(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Issokay
Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Ohibenemma(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
I guess Man Utd needs to sue some people to court over their constant harrassing moves to create issues within their camp.

I see the hand of their rivals in all of this, cos this matter done dey be like Lai Mohammed in his hey days as party spokesman, always looking for truths, half truths and outright lies to spread and promote disquiet in the camp of the then ruling party...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Viridis(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Media too de hungry for vawolence news

10 Likes

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Prechgold1180(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
embarassed
Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na them sabi... instead of fighting for trophy,they fighting for Captaincy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by CHOPUP411(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Useless maguire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Misteel(f): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
fikna222:
Do you want to beautify your commercial /residential building with a selection of best interior design, look no further as we provide you with with an incomparable design for your residence or commercial purpose , just choose your style and we will handle the rest.ranging from ;

Fabrication of Stainless steel / aluminium handrails
Shower cubicles and glass partitioning
Furniture making
Glass balcony
Painting
Fabrication of consoles , centre table and side tables ..........e.t.c

We also provide payment on delivery plans for our Stainless Steel / Aluminium Handrails Accessories for clients in Lagos.
We are based in Lagos but can work in any part of Nigeria

We offer free consultation
contact us on 0.8.1.3.7.2.7.3.4.5.6 to visit our store

Your satisfaction is our concern.
Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Fr33born(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
I see
Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Kingpele(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ronaldo is very proud man and sometimes arrogant, few months into the club ,he is thinking of captain badge instead of concentrating on scoring goals and winning trophies, well I wish manutd will go Europa next season, such will reset thier brains to factory settings

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by TempUser: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
So you're bunking and debunking concurrently. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by TempUser: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kingpele:
Ronaldo is very proud
Yeah cos Cristiano Ronaldo does what Cristiano Ronaldo does best. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Harry Maguire face always. Make me laugh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by RichDad1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Over priced piece of British garbage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by phemmyfour: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
cassidy1996:
He wants to be in charge of everything..... W,L or D, He's always in the news for the wrong reasons

Free kick, PK, now captain band

4 Likes

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by sammysmiles(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by RichDad1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kingpele:
Ronaldo is very proud
Can you define the word proud?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by yusluvad(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Let them continue the rift, so that Utd won't make top four this season...

1 Like

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by joshuaidibia(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
cassidy1996:

Just like that. You don believe

6 Likes

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by phemmyfour: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
RichDad1:

Can you define the word proud?
Ignoring team mates during goal celebration.

Refusing to be substituted
That's pride

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Kennyfancy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Foolish club
Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
maguire would b the captain till d end of the season with this bad form abi? meaning he would keep starting games as long as he is fit abi? I swear this united no serious n dts why dier trophiless go last longer..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd's Captaincy: Maguire Debunks 'in-fighting' Rumours With Ronaldo by Kingpele(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=RichDad1 post=110336470]
Can you define the word proud?[ get out illiterate

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Predictors Gang On Rythm 93.7fm / Nigeria Thrashes Guinea 1-6 In Conakry (women's U17 World Cup Qualifier) / AFCON 2021: Senegal Vs Zimbabwe (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.