Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Husband Leftt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Leftt (3058 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Leftt by lil1989: 5:48am On Jun 26, 2011
So a week ago my husband told me he was going to work the weekend, he would be driving his boss to Arizona (he drives for a living, but not usually weekends) i believed him, but when he was supposed to work i noticed that he had been using our credit card in our city, he had never left, i called him but he didn't answered, la ted that night i noticed he was using the credit card at a strip club, i almost had a hard attack, i paniced BC i never thought he would do something like that to me, my friend took me to the hospital, i called him he came drunk, and just told me I'm just here to make sure my daughter is OK. the next day he came picked up some of his stuff and left, he said he couldn't make me happy and that he had tried, that he was bored of doing the same thing all the time i didn't want him to go i cried and almost begged him to stay. i want him back, what can i do?
Re: My Husband Leftt by no1madman(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2011
Ar u a difficult person?perhps,u don't have peace in your heart. . . .check your self!
Re: My Husband Leftt by ShyOne(f): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2011
Don't beg, Don't cry, I too just separated from my guy - tonight.

Does it hurt?  Unimaginably sooo-------but I am beautiful inside and out, the all that I need is God ----- holding me, loving me, not letting me go.   

I strongly encourage you to reach for the you that is still there, get on your knees and be grateful FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.   YOU have YOU,   and that's a fantastic thing.   You cannot get any better than that.

I have me, a me with a high sense of self, a great sense of humor, intellect that rivals soo many others, ability to make things happen, a love from God that is all encompassing and a physical beauty that can get me what I want when I want it (If I so choose to use that charm).

Baby Girl when you show gratitude to GOD - especially in this here difficult time, YOU are rewarded, love God and realize that God brings those to you that are suppose to be there.  Trust God in all that you do.  God didn't leave you so you actually have lost absolutely NOTHING.

Whoever walked away was actually standing in the way of the one that is to come.

Take this as your opportunity to do you boo boo.  DO YOU. kiss
Re: My Husband Leftt by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2011
^^^
What a load of BS. Seriously, are you a SHRINK or something?
Re: My Husband Leftt by MMM2(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2011
op
u need 2 take it easy with ur life,
he is gone and gone 4 life.

Just go 4 divorce
so he can pay some money
and just go ahead with ur life, marry again.
angry
Re: My Husband Leftt by MrWaters: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2011
Whoa. I don't bliv d story>
Re: My Husband Leftt by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2011
lil1989:

So a week ago my husband told me he was going to work the weekend, he would be driving his boss to Arizona (he drives for a living, but not usually weekends) i believed him, but when he was supposed to work i noticed that he had been using our credit card in our city, he had never left, i called him but he didn't answered, la ted that night i noticed he was using the credit card at a strip club, i almost had a hard attack, i paniced BC i never thought he would do something like that to me, my friend took me to the hospital, i called him he came drunk, and just told me I'm just here to make sure my daughter is OK. the next day he came picked up some of his stuff and left, he said he couldn't make me happy and that he had tried, that he was bored of doing the same thing all the time i didn't want him to go i cried and almost begged him to stay. i want him back, what can i do?

You are so economical with the truth. Your nags have driven your man out of your life. So sad you have such a caring man and yet you dont know how to secure him. May be soon another smart gurl will find him and cherish him.

Berra go luking for ya man b4 its 2late. Btw, change your attitude towards ya husband! wink wink

Shy-One:

Does it hurt?  Unimaginably sooo-------but I am beautiful inside and out, the all that I need is God ----- holding me, loving me, not letting me go.   

I strongly encourage you to reach for the you that is still there, get on your knees and be grateful FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.   YOU have YOU,   and that's a fantastic thing.   You cannot get any better than that.

I have me, a me with a high sense of self, a great sense of humor, intellect that rivals soo many others, ability to make things happen, a love from God that is all encompassing and a physical beauty that can get me what I want when I want it (If I so choose to use that charm).

Baby Girl when you show gratitude to GOD - especially in this here difficult time, YOU are rewarded, love God and realize that God brings those to you that are suppose to be there.  Trust God in all that you do.  God didn't leave you so you actually have lost absolutely NOTHING.

Whoever walked away was actually standing in the way of the one that is to come.

Damn! Woman cant u see you have a very serious problem?? U need to see a chink ASAP! Before you commit something horrible!!

That your guy must be a superman to have the courage to spend even a day with a recluse like you!

May Gad save men from deranged women like you! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Husband Leftt by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2011
amen!!!!
Re: My Husband Leftt by ShyOne(f): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2011
greateros:

Damn! Woman cant u see you have a very serious problem?? U need to see a chink ASAP! Before you commit something horrible!!

That your guy must be a superman to have the courage to spend even a day with a recluse like you!

May Gad save men from deranged women like you! cry cry cry cry cry

grin - and a HELLO TO YOU TOO.

Mynd_44:

^^^
What a load of BS. Seriously, are you a SHRINK or something?

By Jove----I think HE'S GOT IT!!!   tongue
Re: My Husband Leftt by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2011
lil1989:

Please check your self,what are you doing wrong?
Men need submissive women,respectful women who will cook and care for them.
Check yourself and go out and fight to get your man back.It is not easy but I know you can do it!
Also learn to give your man some space.Good luck.
Shy-One:

You sound too proud.
No wonder you LOST your man.
I have no advise for you than that you keep doing what you are doing.
Re: My Husband Leftt by ShyOne(f): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^^

I know, you are right.  However, one of the other side(s) of me was that I catered to him and deferred to him in most things.

So pride is what I have left - my pride is still intact  - which is my support. I am grateful for my pride as it plays catalyst to my drive and motivation. 
"The Sky is Only the Beginning"

My tears have dried up and life is very, very good.  I still love him.  I left the relationship - he didn't.

We will always be good friends.  God loves him as well as me.  I wish nothing but good on him and his and he's done the same for me. We are both good people - we don't do drama.
Re: My Husband Leftt by Remii(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
Shy-One:

Does it hurt?  Unimaginably sooo-------but I am beautiful inside and out, the all that I need is God ----- holding me, loving me, not letting me go.  

I strongly encourage you to reach for the you that is still there, get on your knees and be grateful FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.   YOU have YOU,   and that's a fantastic thing.   You cannot get any better than that.

Baby Girl when you show gratitude to GOD - especially in this here difficult time, YOU are rewarded, love God and realize that God brings those to you that are suppose to be there.  Trust God in all that you do.  God didn't leave you so you actually have lost absolutely NOTHING.

Take this as your opportunity to do you boo boo.  DO YOU. kiss

wow!, you are dishing marriage and you want to be Godly!. I suppose marriage is approved by God having joined the first family on earth.

For this piece you have written, I AM TAKING MY WIFE OUT FOR SPECIAL DINNER TONIGHT.
Re: My Husband Leftt by ShyOne(f): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
I don't know if your comment was positive or negative as I'm unsure of the vein in which you speak.

I just responded to the writer.  Her husband left the marriage and left her. Basically if you have to beg him or her to stay - it's already over.

I love marriage and hope that everyone's marriage works out well for them.  I wasn't married - I was dating.

Good for you - I hope you and your wife do well.  You sound like a great husband as you have not walked out on your wife.  Bon a petit.
Re: My Husband Leftt by Goldieluks: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
@OP,if this story is true,
i'd say forget about him,or simply divorce him.
There was this lady i met the other day,her husband left her with her
daughter,when the baby was about 6months old,this lady suffered and cared for the child,
luckily for her,the government gave her a house,which she later bought,all by herself.
Now that the man is old with stroke and other illnesses,he came back begging,
Right now,it is the woman who takes care of this stupid man,

This is sometimes the case for such men ,who feels that breaking a woman's heart is like
winning a trophy,they always come back,broke,sick,and worthless.

@OP,i'd say focus on your job and take care of you child,he may come back begging,
and it would be left for you to either accept and forgive him,or refuse him.

Good luck.
Re: My Husband Leftt by upendo98(f): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^
reminded me of the movie 'diary of a mad black woman'
cry cry
Re: My Husband Leftt by Goldieluks: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
Aww,so there's a movie called that?
don't cry babes.
Re: My Husband Leftt by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
take heart OP, and shy-one. love your reply, btw, shy-one. read this (see link below) a few months ago and just remembered it now as it is quite
relevant to what you're both going through. too lengthy to paste, so here's the link: http://www.donotgiveup.net/LetThemGo.htm
Re: My Husband Leftt by ShyOne(f): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^^^

sis, cry embarassed

thank you, u heard my cry in the wilderness and you were there.

holding me, lifting me, hugging me.

u were there. if shy-one can ever return the favor, look around, i will be there.
Re: My Husband Leftt by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
Shy-One:

Take this as your opportunity to do you boo boo.  DO YOU.   kiss

EVIL ADVISE

Because you lost your guy

You want her to loose her husband.

YOUR HEART MUST BE EVIL EMPIRE
Re: My Husband Leftt by ShyOne(f): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^^

I didn't stick my dik in another woman - her husband did. My guy didn't leave me - I left him.

God has NOTHING TO DO WITH EVIL - In my post, I referred to God loving her.

Contact her husband and tell her husband what you just threw in my face.

Get behind me DEVIL.
Re: My Husband Leftt by 190: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
** SHY ONE - Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back. tongue tongue **
Re: My Husband Leftt by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2011
190:

** [b]SHY ONE - Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it backtongue tongue **[/b]

Gosh!! 190! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NOW I KNOW WHY NAIRALAND GURLS SAID U R SO FULL OF SHI-T! grin grin grin grin

DAMN! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Leftt by 190: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2011
Sigh angry angry
Re: My Husband Leftt by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2011
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Leftt by Badesh(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
@ Poster, get real. Your man didn't just leave two weeks ago, he had since left you but you thought he was around, mscheeeeeewwwwww. Go get a life!!!!
Re: My Husband Leftt by MzOutside(f): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
Get a relative to try and talk to him and see if he is willin to work out the issue.
If not, let it go. You deserve better

good luck
Re: My Husband Leftt by Outstrip(f): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
Why did you end up in the hospital? Is it really because of him? You need to wake up. He says he is bored with married life. He goes to strip clubs. He sees you sick in the hospital and tells you there and then that he does not want you anymore. IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON. Obviously this cannot be something new. There is obviously more to the story but whether he is wrong or not you need to make things better for you.
Re: My Husband Leftt by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
Are you a nigerian?
Re: My Husband Leftt by Genius100: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
OP, when are you women going to learn? Men are very simple. All we want is peace. I'm 100% sure he had warned you several times but you wouldn't stop with the nagging and complaints. I very much support the man's move 100%. Even the bible says it is better to dwell in the desert than with a nagging woman. Most men feel like they are about to lose it mentally with a constantly nagging and complaining woman. Nothing men do is good enough for them. Well OP, you've suceeded in chasing your man away. Congratulations. Hopefully, you have learned your lesson and your next man will not leave you over the same issue.

Shy-one,  Heaven helps those who help themselves. You can shout God all you want, but if you do not put in the time to solve the issues in your relationship, God won't help you. And if the man was just fundamentally wrong for you, then congratulations. But, if the situation is like the OP, you brought it on yourself.
Re: My Husband Leftt by Genius100: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mz_Outside:

Get a relative to try and talk to him and see if he is willin to work out the issue.
If not, let it go. You deserve better

good luck

Deserve better, my yansh. She got exactly what she deserved. More men need to leave the women that make their life miserable,
Re: My Husband Leftt by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
lil1989:

what you can do is go into a quiet room, sit and THINK. think about when this started, what you did and what you didn't do. i think if you do that, you will realize this did not come out of nowhere. what your husband did was wrong, but it was obviously a cry for help and attention. what you need to do is figure out where you went wrong, go to him, and work it out.
Re: My Husband Leftt by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
You can never make a man that dont wanna stay to stay.
If you love him, let him go, pray for him and he might come back to his senses and come back to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy / My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) / Im Getting Engaged And Im Scared About It: What Shoudl I Do? :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.