Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black (48909 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Asks Him Why He Didn't Sack His Aide, Israel / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) / Kate Henshaw Stylist Warned Her Against Wearing Natural Hair To Red Carpet Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by StagethemTVee: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Zazu crooner Portable is not happy that some fans are copying his hairstyle and imitating him on social media.

He recently cornered one of his fans after a tip off and asked him to stop doing so. Portable went as far as asking the fan to change his hairstyle colour back to black, threatening violence if he does not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I8RGdBUi8s

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by majamajic(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Kingpin1000: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2022
I'm beginning to like this portable guy. He is just himself, no pretence.
You can take portable out of the streets but you can't take the streets out of portable.
Modified..
What ever you wish portable is what will follow you.
Imagine someone saying portable's career will sink because He is being himself.
It was because of his outburst against Poco lee and his manager that gave him more recognition.
I think He should be doing comedy skits to add to his hustle. A good script writer will give him another hustle, he's got the talent.

246 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2022
The guy, (SOBODI AGEGE) is from my street here in agege, he`s just a normal street boy ooo, just because he want to trend is what led him to copied portable hairstyle, sing_he can not sing, comedy_he no sabi any jokes, rap_nothing he fit compose, person of 1k followers on IG has got more than 14k followers just because he personate himself as portable. I pray he dont land himself into trouble.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Helgreenluv(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2022
This guy na craze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Rastaramsey(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2022
This slowpoke keeps fooling around
He just wants to be in the news always lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I hope his career doesn't sink like that Titanic boat angry angry angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2022
They look like twins.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I'm beginning to like this portable guy. He is just himself, no pretence.
You can take portable out of the streets but you can't take the streets out of portable.

Rest abeg.. potable needs to up his game if he's to remain relevant in this industry.

16 Likes

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2022
More like 1st grade werey meets 2nd grade werey

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by soulfood(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
What should Davido now do? Someone is building a full social media brand as Davido and acting comedy with the name and you don't see Davido making noise on the streets of Lagos.
Receive sense o, Portable before you turn Disposable.
Fans are everything when it comes to your celebrity status.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by martolux(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
This Portable na TerryG pro max oo grin grin cheesy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This slowpoke keeps fooling around
He just wants to be in the news always lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I hope his career doesn't sink like that Titanic boat angry angry angry
Ode, I no like the guy but this is impersonation case here.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by StagethemTVee: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
How so?
YoungBlackRico:
Ode, I no like the guy but this is impersonation case here.

1 Like

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by RagnarLothbrok: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Blogger loves the sound if his own voice. Chwww! Had to fast forward to the real audio

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by StagethemTVee: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yes he does. Is there anything in your life worth loving? Why not put your energy on just that.
RagnarLothbrok:
Blogger loves the sound if his own voice. Chwww! Had to fast forward to the real audio

3 Likes

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by RagnarLothbrok: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Yes he does. Is there anything in your life worth loving? Why not put your energy on just that.
Yup. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. No go learn!

5 Likes

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Iamdbull: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Too many people trying to impersonate me too
Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Roon9(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's my birthday guys...

Abeg show love by liking this post

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by WibusJaga: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2022

Portable went as far as asking the fan to change his hairstyle colour back to black, threatening violence if he does not.
Unless his hairstyle is a Registered Trademark, anybody is very free to adopt it. Nothing wrong there.

11 Likes

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Portable rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by DamnnNiggarr: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
shocked

Very ugly boy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by adebwalex(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Old story, next please...

1 Like

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by WhizdomXX(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
OGA rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by sanity12(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
News since when

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by FuckSilly: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mumu
Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by DoggoneDogg: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
When kids copied Ronaldo's half-moon hairstyle in 2002 and Cristiano Ronaldo's jerry curls around 2010, they weren't bothered.

This dirty, low budget Afonja entertainer reeks of low self-esteem. Instead of encouraging people for imitating him, he is displaying his insecurities.

He should be arrested for bullying because as far as I'm concerned, that young man has the right to any hairstyle he chooses and to the best of my knowledge, this dirty Afonja tout has not trademarked this hairstyle.

12 Likes

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Zazu crooner Portable is not happy that some fans are copying his hairstyle and imitating him on social media.

He recently cornered one of his fans after a tip off and asked him to stop doing so. Portable went as far as asking the fan to change his hairstyle colour back to black, threatening violence if he does not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I8RGdBUi8s

useless touts

2 Likes

Re: Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black by KingAzubuike(f): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Before you castigate portable, pls try watch the video. That guy has been impersonating him with 14k Instagram followers.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) / Chidinma Ekile's Massive Back Henna Design (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.