Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. (2487 Views)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Do you believe in Primary School, Secondary School, University, Polytechnic, College of Education etc School Reunions?

Have you attended one before? What happened at the event? Do think School/Class Reunions are worth it? Do you think people show off at these events? Tell us about the Class/School Reunion you attended recently. How did it go? What are your observations? What do you think should be done to minimize the display of wealth or the forming of cliques at School/Class Reunion events?

I will like to hear from fellow Nairalanders on this issue cool cool cool cool. Tell us about your feelings about School/Class Reunions in Nigeria. What was your own personal experience. You can decide to tell us the name of your Alma Mater if you wish. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Flexherbal(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Reunions are actually fun.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by BigDawsNet: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Not everyone will attend so it's boring

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by clothingonline(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Who made it more
Show off
Empowering the lower once
More friendship

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Not everyone will attend so it's boring

Some classmates will not attend because of inferiority complex. Or they believe they have not achieved enough things in life. Hmm.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
clothingonline:
Who made it more
Show off
Empowering the lower once
More friendship

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

Yes, some people will always want to prove that they are better than others. I don't like that kind of behaviour. Helping struggling classmates after meeting them at Reunions is a great thing. Let's help one another. Thanks, my brother.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by clothingonline(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Redman44:

Yes, some people will always want to prove that they are better than others. I don't like that kind of behaviour. Helping struggling classmates after meeting them at Reunions is a great thing. Let's help one another. Thanks, my brother.
You welcome my honourable

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
I am asking once again- Are Reunions worth attending?
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Nutase: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by BigDawsNet: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Redman44:

Some classmates will not attend because of inferiority complex. Or they believe they have not achieved enough things in life. Hmm.

I don't blame anyone...
Fingers are not equal...

They feel less and decide not to come... While we that wants to attend make Dem feel they are lazy....

I only pray God help everyone

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by thesicilian: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
I never liked most of them while in school so why will I start now? With classmates the competition never ends

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
It's bullshit
My own set is just filled with yahoo boys and runz girls

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:
I never liked most of them while in school so why will I start now? With classmates the competition never ends

Especially those busybody oversabi people at the front seat (aka teachers pet) with their slippers shaped heads

Las las we wey be backbenchers don blow pass all of dem ............. mtchewww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by MufasaLion: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Never attended any and not interested in any till some decades to come.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by talk2hb1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dunno
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by philGeo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Redman44:
I am asking once again- Are Reunions worth attending?
yes sir, it brings good memories, you have the opportunity to be in contact with your former school mates.
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by dijas(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
It is very fun especially done in the school you graduated from, visiting certain corners will help you in remembering the fun and sad parts of your school.....

If you want to get rid of pimples, sunburn, acne, wrinkles, dark eye circle, visit my signature

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
Never attended any and not interested in any till some decades to come.

Blunt man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na wa o. It seems you do not like your classmates that much. What happened, my friend wink wink wink.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:
It's bullshit
My own set is just filled with yahoo boys and runz girls

Ha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. You just clapped them out without any reservation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:

I think Primary School reunions will be more interesting though. You are really not interested in your classmates. I do not want a reunion in which some people will be sitting in a corner looking inferior or feeling they are being oppressed by their mates. God help us all. Amen.
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by obo389(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Na for show offs jare undecided.
When they begin to ask questions of where you work and stay, that's the end.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by MufasaLion: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Redman44:

Blunt man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na wa o. It seems you do not like your classmates that much. What happened, my friend wink wink wink.

Lol

I don't like parties and I ain't ready to meet anyone unless necessary.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by missidy: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Even if I am a politician in this country, I will never attend any secondary school reunion. Ordinary set girls WhatsApp group, the first question is "introduce yourself, what do you do? Outside the group, they will be mocking some people. I am in touch with those I want to be in touch with. We all are not meant to be in touch with each other.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by AoifeNightfall: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
I don't even like gatherings or meetings in the first place undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Orente21(f): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Redman44:

That is me oo. Even those I taught during waec r better than me in life. ND payment of annual due is something I am not ready for.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Redman44:

I think Primary School reunions will be more interesting though. You are really not interested in your classmates. I do not want a reunion in which some people will be sitting in a corner looking inferior or feeling they are being oppressed by their mates. God help us all. Amen.
Does it really feel like that, or you guys are just blowing things out of proportion undecided

cos I haven't attended any, I left secondary school 4yrs ago
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
missidy:
Even if I am a politician in this country, I will never attend any secondary school reunion. Ordinary set girls WhatsApp group, the first question is "introduce yourself, what do you do? Outside the group, they will be mocking some people. I am in touch with those I want to be in touch with. We all are not meant to be in touch with each other.

You must have gone through some bad vibes hanging out on whatsapp with your classmates. Ladies are very competitive though. However, I believe we should all respect one another irrespective of achievements. Reunions should not be an avenue to show off and intimidate others with wealth, cars etc.
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
I don't even like gatherings or meetings in the first place undecided

Some reunions can actually become a catalyst for love to be rekindled wink wink. For those who can relate cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by TheWolfen(m): 1:11am On Feb 20, 2022
I don't do school mates reunions. ONLY family Reunion

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Joxxie(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2022
It's normal,I believe in school reunion.its fun but some cheat with that medium
I rest my cap

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by ambr055i: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomi:

Especially those busybody oversabi people at the front seat (aka teachers pet) with their slippers shaped heads

Las las we wey be backbenchers don blow pass all of dem ............. mtchewww

Money isn't everything bro. Is all about contentment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue State University And Kogi State 2010 And 2011 Utme Applicants Read This / Check Lasu Cut Off Here For 2010/11 Admission / Unical Law Student, Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.