Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent (708 Views)

Sienna Misfires When Fuel Is Low / Dpr, Filling Stations And Fuel Dispensing In Gallons For Generators / Mixing Naphtha With Petrol In Filling Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by Iceking1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good day Nairalanders , It's no news that the government intends removing subsidy, in which labour threatened them with nationwide strike. Upon remembering what happened during the end Sars protest they changed their mind due to that and probably due to 2023 elections.

Just few weeks later we heard adulterated fuel was imported into the country which is currently causing a very serious fuel scarcity. Fuel was selling for 165 naira per liter before this current fuel subsidy began, three days ago I bought fuel for 190 naira per liter and just this morning all filling stations in my city here in Delta are selling for 230 naira per liter, this is pure wickedness.

Yesterday where I usually goes with Keke for #100 naira has increased to #150 I stopped about 5 Keke and they all refused to carry me #100 saying that fuel has increased, I had no choice than to pay 150

I'm just so pained right now and thinking that this is a planned work by the government to increase fuel due to their inability to remove subsidy, what do you all think about this?
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by Kingpin1000: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
A man from a minority group is not in power.
So why will they make noise.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by skywalker240(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2022
This is just a soft way to increase the price of fuel, it's intentional

They're aiming for the #365/ltr
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by OLUWAJU1: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's #250 here in ekiti States,, and they're taking turns,,,, I have spent more than 16 hours
Within the last 48 hours trying to buy fuel as a biker,,, it's funny how people are not even raising any protest,,,,, are we all brain � washed in this country,,, where is this country heading,,I was actually at the fuel station when the price was hype from #200 to #250,, are we not going to do anything about this,,,, what is delaying revolts?
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by dadabashua1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Revolt? By a set of youths that are more interested in Davido and wizkid news?, youths waiting on BB naija to return? Youths that are busy with afonja and Igbo or youths busy on social media platforms trying to correct people's grammatical blunders? See ehhh the end SARS was even by God's grace o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by alphaNomega: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2022
This is good news!

Fuel subsidy must go!! Protest or no protest!!!
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by blessed2012(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2022
alphaNomega:
This is good news!

Fuel subsidy must go!! Protest or no protest!!!

I concur.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Brain Box Number Of Honda Accord 2008 Vin IHGCP368X8A065209 / Hummer Limozine I Love It / Would You Call This A Minivan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.