Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts (1596 Views)

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Jenniferchuma10: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
A member of the Tanzanian Police Force Traffic Department, Darius Makambako has reportedly sued his neighbour, Evans Mastano, 32, who he hired to impregnate his 28-year-old wife, Precious.

Man sues his neighbor for failing to get his wife pregnant after 75 attempts
It was gathered that the couple’s six years effort to produce a child had been to no avail before they resorted to contact Evans for help.

Further reports say that a doctor subsequently diagnosed Makambako as sterile.

In line with this, Evans who was already married and blessed with two beautiful daughters, and had a striking resemblance to Makambako was reportedly paid 2,000,000 Tanzanian Shillings (N360k) for the job, with the contract stating that it will be done for three evenings a week, 10 consecutive months in 2016

Hoping that the plan was a perfect one owing to the resemblance they have, it became an unfortunate situation when Evans tried desperately, a total of 75 different times to impregnate his friend’s wife Precious, but failed.

Their efforts heightened according to reports, with Precious, a nurse at a private clinic deciding to get a three months’ vacation leave (March to June 2016) in a bid to dedicate her time to sleeping with her husband’s best friend and neighbour to see if she would take in

It became worrisome after Precious failed to get pregnant for 10 months. Makambako who could not understand the situation, insisted that Evans have a medical examination in January 2017.

Here came the shock as it was uncovered that Evans was also sterile.

“If Evans is sterile, how is it possible for him to have two daughters?” Makambako asked.

As revelations unfold, Evans wife came into the scene with a confession that she knew already that Evans was not the real father of her two children, but his cousin Edward.

“I was forced to secretly sleep with his first cousin for these two children, after realising that my husband could not impregnate me for two years,” Angela told the Dar-es-Salaam Today News.

Consequently, Makambako who felt sad over the situation sued Evans for breach of contract in an effort to get his money back.

Meanwhile, Evans has staged a defense noting that he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give it an honest effort.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/man-sues-his-neighbor-for-failing-to-get-his-wife-pregnant-after-75-attempts/

Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by nickyj19: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin

chai.... see wetin I go do just once... ds man do 75 times and
still fail... smh...

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Rastaramsey(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
WTF man angry grin
So that dude will be happy fathering a bastard grin grin
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by viyon02: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
There are numerous options for any man in this situation.
1. IVF
2. Adoption
3. Artificial insemination
4. Gift
5. sperm donor
6. By sperm from a sperm bank
I wish he can explore one of these options.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Fashionista01(f): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Reading
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Fashionista01(f): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
viyon02:
There are numerous options for any man in this situation.
1. IVF
2. Adoption
3. Artificial insemination
4. Gift
5. sperm donor
6. By sperm from a sperm bank
I wish he can explore one of these options.
He choose the best option his little brain can give him. He doesn't want stories.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Blackfire(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Look at the kind of news coming from Nigeria
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by AdesewaAde(f): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Lmao grin grin
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Leoleo1(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Haha. Idonbelieveit.
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Dialpad: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2022
Strange news from east Africa
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Cautemoc(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2022
75 times??

Oga that man just settle down dey destroy Ur wife's Kpekus on a steady...

Guy, Na u f**k up big time..

U're a very Mumu man..

SHIT....

1 Like

Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by greatness77: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Blackfire:
Look at the kind of news coming from Nigeria
is tanzania nigeria?
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Jeremani: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
omo this one loud wasted effort deep shit are happening
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by NaBanga: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yawa dey... grin
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Mayng01(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
What is this!
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Flamees(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lmao grin
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by MrLondonder: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Lmao grin grin

helo am colecting donantions to help homeless womens in Nigeria so tthey can have edukation...so please will u be kind enough to donate yor spare pant , tight leggins, & bra or mini Skets to me so I can help deliver them to teh homeless. and was your nomba please? smiley
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Edyice: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
2 of them wants the knocking to continue grin

Oga can't take it no more
Re: Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts by Ogbodavies(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
abeg anoda word dey 4 PALAVER

(1) (Reply)

The Brt Driver Removed Oluwabamise Ayanwola Private Part / My Father Have Sex With Me Every Night / Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.