Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. (26585 Views)

Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State / Church Worker Steals Money From Offering Basket; Stuffs Money In Her Bra (Video) / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Opengates:
Aahh! May God grant you true and genuine salvation and a change of heart in Jesus name, amen?

Shalom
You need this prayer of yours more than I do. undecided
Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by Coolgent(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ushers let meager amount then Pastor steal huge amount to buy exotic vehicles even private jet.
Abeg Concentrate on both thieves not one.

Note: must of ushers knew where those money will go to hence the thievery
Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by judedwriter(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
IrepChrist:
Ephesians 4:28
Kjv.
Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Stealing in the Church or on God's altar can lead to generational curse.

In the biblical narrative, Hophni and Phinehas are criticised for engaging in illicit behaviour, such as appropriating the best portion of sacrifices for themselves.

They are described as "sons of Belial" in (1 Samuel 2:12) KJV, "corrupt" in the NKV or "scoundrels" in the NIV. Their misdeeds provoked the wrath of God and led to a divine curse being put on the house of Eli, and they subsequently both died on the same day, when Israel was defeated by the Philistines at the Battle of Aphek near Eben-ezer; the news of this defeat then led to Eli's death (1 Samuel 4:17–18).

This same family should have been Priests onto God.

If you know anyone into this practice tell them to stop now.

Forget ushers, What about pastors who steal church money with impunity?

This is why pastors should be fully accountable to church elders, deacons and church administrators how church money is spent.

Many pastors have gone to hell over this matter.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by Tekuzukite: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are no generational curses, unless of curse you believe God can lie - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 and Ezekiel 33 vs 9 -20. Sadly, thanks to the regular diet of lies consumed by you church goers, many of you in fact live believing God is a liar! undecided

I can see that you are a rude person. Anyway, believe whatever you want to. Perhaps if you were more courteous and decent, I will have showed you some new testament examples but no, I will rather not condescend to your level.
Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tekuzukite:
I can see that you are a rude person. Anyway, believe whatever you want to. Perhaps if you were more courteous and decent, I will have showed you some new testament examples but no, I will rather not condescend to your level.
Oh, and I can see that you are one of those who claim to believe in God when in fact the one you worship is your pastor/prophet/mog, this since what God decreed on the issue of generational curses means absolutely nothing to do. undecided

New testament examples of generational curses to refute a decree - God swore by His own name - made by the very same God who sent Jesus Christ? You actually think Jesus Christ can contradict God's own decree?, undecided

You folks never cease to amaze me.. undecided
Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
And the GO that takes all, what kind of curse would he/she face ........

Very delusional people, you all are ....... grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thank you, Almighty Father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by cjfbn: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
IrepChrist:
Ephesians 4:28
Kjv.
Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Stealing in the Church or on God's altar can lead to generational curse.

In the biblical narrative, Hophni and Phinehas are criticised for engaging in illicit behaviour, such as appropriating the best portion of sacrifices for themselves.

They are described as "sons of Belial" in (1 Samuel 2:12) KJV, "corrupt" in the NKV or "scoundrels" in the NIV. Their misdeeds provoked the wrath of God and led to a divine curse being put on the house of Eli, and they subsequently both died on the same day, when Israel was defeated by the Philistines at the Battle of Aphek near Eben-ezer; the news of this defeat then led to Eli's death (1 Samuel 4:17–18).

This same family should have been Priests onto God.

If you know anyone into this practice tell them to stop now.
Generational curse my arse.
Stealing is wrong though.
Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by Happened: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
itoldu:
Lol, just the ushers?

You people still fear to call your pastors what they are ("Thieves"wink, yea? RCCG Night Prayers

Maybe when you hear it called out from a more supreme authority, you'd stop fearing them. Read the book of John 10. If by chance, you are poised to respond before reading, illiteracy is not a function of your certificate but that of your not understanding the knowledge of topic in view.
Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by KingDamzzy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
What's the difference between the pastorpreneur manipulating the congregation to part with their money and the usher that steals the money?

Both of them are thieves stealing with different styles.
Re: This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Usher : "I didn't steal it God gifted it to me. I prayed beforehand and told him to give him sign that I shouldn't take some of the offering " grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The 9th Most Religious Country In The World / Similarities Between Christianity And African Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.