Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition (495 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Deejaygold(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Kanye West has objected to Kim Kardashian getting an order divorcing him and restoring her unmarried fame. He made his objections recognised to the judge in new legal files. West has filed a competition to Kim's request, in keeping with files received through E!
Kim Kardashian files for divorce from Kanye West
'Kim's movement have to be denied with out prejudice in order that Kim can refile it with the required corrections and asked situations set forth in the proposed judgment. Alternatively, a listening to concerning those extra situations have to be set,' a attorney for the rapper said in files.

Kanye's new legal files are in reaction to Kim's petition to get the decide to claim her single earlier than all of the custody and assets problems are resolved.
Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West Will 'Always Be the Most Inspirational Person' | Rap-Up
The decide restoring Kim's single fame is scheduled to take place early subsequent month, however now Kanye's attorney is objecting.

Kanye's attorney seems to be concerned that Kim would possibly remarry and flow a number of their belongings to her separate accounts.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding: All the Best Photos from Paris and Florence Photos - ABC News
According to TMZ, Kanye appears agreeable to Kim turning into unmarried, however most effective if safeguards are in place so the belongings stay as marital assets.

Kanye's attorney says he wishes three situations, all of which his attorney claims Kim has rejected.

The situations are:

1. If both of them dies, he desires to make certain any cash that is probably thanks to both receives reimbursed.
2. Kanye desires to block Kim from moving belongings out of any consider they created.
3. He wishes Kim to waive their marital privilege pending a very last custody decision.
Photos from Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Wedding Album - E! Online
Kanye reportedly wishes the 0.33 circumstance due to the fact he desires to make sure any communications among the 2 of them may be a part of the courtroom docket record. He additionally desires to make certain, if Kim remarries, she could waive any spousal privilege among her and her new husband. In different words, he desires to make certain any conversations among her and a brand new husband, because it pertains to custody, could be fair game in courtroom docket, in keeping with TMZ. .

SOURCE: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Kanye-West-Rejects-Kim-Kardashian%27s-Divorce-Petition&post=989

Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by tillaman(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Mehn that coochie must be really good
I hope at the end of the day it’s worth it

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Soulsymbol99: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Kanye is like, if I can't hv u, nobody will grin

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Deejaygold(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Kanye is like, if I can't hv u, nobody will grin

West still loves her but seems Kim has moved on cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Jeon(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomii come see ur confused Gemilie.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:
Senomii come see ur confused Gemilie.
Mtchewww
Deranged psychopathic whoring bitch
Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Jeon(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomii:
Mtchewww Deranged psychopathic whoring bitch
you go soon chop ban.

confused Gemilie

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2022
You are totally correct. Kanye still loves her, such a beautiful couple, she will regret this is future, cuz I don't think Kanye was a bad husband. Why divorce a good man. Who is confusing this woman. This was same thing Jennifer Lopez did to Mark Anthony, and I believe she is regretting it today.
Deejaygold:

West still loves her but seems Kim has moved on cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by pyyxxaro: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2022
I hear say her Obukwokwo na Fire
Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Deejaygold(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You are totally correct. Kanye still loves her, such a beautiful couple, she will regret this is future, cuz I don't think Kanye was a bad husband. Why divorce a good man. Who is confusing this woman. This was same thing Jennifer Lopez did to Mark Anthony, and I believe she is regretting it today.

She has gotten a new boyfriend though � shocked shocked
Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Jennyclay(f): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Dear Kenye West, just accept the divorce petition and move on with your life.

Besides I'm still single and available. Please come and marry me.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Deejaygold(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jennyclay:
Dear Kenye West, just accept the divorce petition and move on with your life.

Besides I'm still single and available. Please come and marry me.
Re: Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition by Truvelisback(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kanye right now.

(1) (Reply)

How My Brother's Stay-at-home Wife Makes $600 Per Month! / Fairly Used Samsung A30 For Sale / Man Who Sent Wife To Kenya Dated Someone Else, Got Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.