Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) (53520 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Says Source of Income Questionable

A certain woman identified as 'Mama Chukwudi' has rejected a car gift offered her by her two hundred level undergraduate son.

In a video seen by 9NEWS NIGERIA, the woman maintained that she sent her son to study and not him to return home barely two years with a car. She maintained that she wasn't convinced that his son hadn't soiled his hands in a bid to make money, and even went ahead to say that she wasn't ready for any explanation from him.

In the long run, she made sure that both her son and the so called Christmas car gift left her.compound to avoid creating funny scenes.

https://9newsng.com/woman-rejects-christmas-car-gift-from-her-200-level-undergraduate-son-photos/

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Zonefree(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Must be skit.

No African mother will reject a successful son unless she's a witch.

The joy of every mother is to see her sons progress.

Whatisurproblem:
are you a thief? Mama say no work , 200level who supposedly studying, so where is the money from? Armed rubbers parading as success
So, a 22 year old 200 level student should be broke and poor in Nigeria?
I bought my first land in 300 level.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.

95 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Moferere: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wealth without enterprise undecided

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Chinjo2: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
Good mother

312 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Illegal1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
omoh...........the fear of been used for yahoo plus up is the begining of wisdom.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Jeon(f): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Good woman.
He can use you at anytime.
I wonder how some girls mingle with someone that can murder his mother.

222 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Skit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by WeddingParol: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
One in one hundred million mothers and females

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by AntiTerrorist: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:
Good woman.
He can will use you at anytime.
I wonder how some girls mingle with someone that can murder his mother.
"will" not "can"
The colour of the car is symbolic.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by AntiTerrorist: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Not every mother is like yours.

337 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by nabiz(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

my mum will not only reject it, he will call a family meeting for you.

276 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Mrtaye: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Even if she knows he's an armed robber or kidnapper abi

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by MarketDispatch: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

The Joy of every mother is to see her son progress legally...so that she can have rest.

230 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by westlius(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Not every mother is like yours.
Pls tell am

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by ivolt: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

This explains a lot about you.
Classic African mothers always reject proceeds of unexplained wealth
and would even threaten to expose the culprit.
It is nowadays that some mothers celebrate and accept dubious characters.

171 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

are you a thief? Mama say no work , 200level who supposedly studying, so where is the money from? Armed rubbers parading as success

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
She is a wise woman smiley

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Aboks(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
student fa the mama na wise woman

your head for enter calabash for next upgrade

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
As she should

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by LooneyLester: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
This made me remember when I was a fresher in uni, I gifted my ma $500 but she refused saying she no know wetin I do to get that money

I had to lie say I day code before she finally accepted am

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yahoo plus guy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Yahoo boy defending Co criminal

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by LikeAking: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Foolish boy!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

lol..my mother as an undergraduate you carry car gift come back. She go verify ur source first before she dance

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Peppysco: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Speak for yourself only and don't generalize.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by KingDash09(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
If this people no be edo people make I dai
Those people like rituals like bread and wine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Ay04z(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
But normally to. Make am legally hard pass ilegal.... Argue with ur. Keyboard.... Though both not easy.. But fraud more faster...
People dey make am legitimately Sha... Just Dat dey re too secretive and requesting to train someone that can't boast of even 2k in his or her account ... Meanwhile fraud people re ready to teach for free.... Infact dey re always happy to see kids that re ready to learn.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Countersam(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

So, a 22 year old 200 level student should be broke and poor in Nigeria?
I bought my first land in 300 level.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.

He should sha explain the source.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by ItisWell22(f): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
True Christian mother!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Blitzking: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Reason why most children hardly remember home..u go see them dey do dorime for club but their mama get table for roadside.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by folake4u(f): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
If this isn't a skit, then her actions are commendable.

My city has "Yahoo Boys Mothers Association" and it is painful to watch.

50 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.