Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out (1808 Views)

NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / How To Print NYSC Batch 'B' Stream II Call-up Letter Online - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
National Youth Service Corps, NYSC call up letters for 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I & II Prospective Corps Members is now available for printing online.

This is to inform all the 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I & II prospective corps members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has opened the portal to print call-up letters.

Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters.

Prospective Corps Members that did not make payment during online registration are to collect their Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation.

How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters

Go to the NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.

Select the Login here icon (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ResumePayment.aspx)

Login with your registered email and password.

Click on the ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.

NB: 2021 Batch ‘C’ PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
PCMs are not allowed to come into the camp with vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles.

Note:

Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

Note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.

i. Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.

Foreign graduates should verify original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents, including an International passport.

ii. Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.

iii. Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists, Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.

source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/print-nysc-call-up-letter/

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by Hanselburner(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
The site is not opening.
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hanselburner:
The site is not opening.
Due to traffic, it's going now.. i just checked for some people.
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by androidFather: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
false news... why the lies, no posting yet.
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
androidFather:
false news... why the lies, no posting yet.
It's Obvious You Are From Bush, Why So Quick To Type Fake When You Haven't Check? Why Will Post Fake News? Some Of You Are So Dumb, Check One The Call Up I Checked Today Below. Thomas

1 Like

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by androidFather: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmyw:
It's Obvious You Are From Bush, Why So Quick To Type Fake When You Haven't Check? Why Will Post Fake News? Some Of You Are So Dumb, Check One The Call Up I Checked Today Below. Thomas

scammer, edited letter big fool.
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
androidFather:

You Are From Bush, The News Is Everywhere, Search For It And Come Back With Your Village Brain, In This Modern Age, You Are A Stack Illiterate Man. I Am Ashamed On Your Behave.... NYSC Started Posting Today.... You Just Didn't Go To School.

I Posted It With The NYSC Official Portal, Why Not Check It Before You Sell Your Generation In Shame. Try Go School, Illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by androidFather: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Educated big idiot. Fake news you spread. God will punish you this. stop scamming people.
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
androidFather:
Educated big idiot. Fake news you spread. God will punish you this. stop scamming people.
You Are Even A Married Man, Damn. Check NYSC Portal, Stop Embarrassing Yourself Here.
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
androidFather:

Assuming You Have Sense, You Would Know That NYSC Call Up Letter Doesn't Require Money To Check, But Because You Didn't Go To School And A Stack Illiterate, No One Told You. How Is It Fake When The Portal And Steps Is On The Post? Are You Drunk Or You Just Lack Common Sense?
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by androidFather: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmyw:
You Are Even A Married Man, Damn. Check NYSC Portal, Stop Embarrassing Yourself Here.

stop the lies, i checked for up to 10 people and no one posted
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
androidFather:

stop the lies, i checked for up to 10 people and no one posted
omo, I Won't Reply You Again! you Are Just Daft

1 Like

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2022

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by androidFather: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmyw:
omo, I Won't Reply You Again! you Are Just Daft

farewell slowpoke.
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
androidFather:

farewell slowpoke.
Just Shameful You Know Nothing. Before You Start Talking Next Time, Verify Information, That's Why You Have Data And Your Gadgets, Stop Talking Anyhow. verify Before Commenting Anyhow, Stop Thinking With Your Anus.
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by Hanselburner(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Call up letters can now be printed...I guess that's the reason for the traffic.

1 Like

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by Hanselburner(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmyw:
Just Shameful You Know Nothing. Before You Start Talking Next Time, Verify Information, That's Why You Have Data And Your Gadgets, Stop Talking Anyhow. verify Before Commenting Anyhow, Stop Thinking With Your Anus.

���
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by kogbass: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Well call up letter is out and I got friends from the same department that had been posted to different state and I haven't seen my own... But pls call up letter is now out!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by Hanselburner(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2022
I just printed mine now. It's official.�

1 Like

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by Abubakar56384: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2022
Call up later is out, some of my friends have seen there own but I don't know why have not seen my own yet.

1 Like

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2022
androidFather:

How can someone be this lame?

Oh gosh!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by promisedeco(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2022
I still haven't seen my own... What's going on
Re: How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online – 2022 Batch ‘A’ Call Up Letter Is Out by emmyw(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2022
DrMeroThaEmperor:

How can someone be this lame?

Oh gosh!!!
I Just Weak, Information That's Free. The Man Is Just Daft.

(1) (Reply)

Female Corp Member Reportedly Gets Pregnant For JSS 2 Male Student / Is Dreads Allowed In Camp? / Nysc Msc Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.