Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi (886 Views)

David Ibiyeomi As A White Garment Pastor (pix) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by Voice22: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
If You Are A Yahoo Boy in This Church, Take Your Money and Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomie

The General Overseer and Senior Pastor of Salvation Ministries Church, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has spoken out once again against internet fraudsters aka "Yahoo Boys," including those who may be attending his church.

Speaking during the Sunday Service at Salvation Ministries, on the topic, "Praise for Supernatural Increase," Pastor Ibiyeomie spoke on the laws that govern prosperity and increase. In the course of the message, he delivered another strong message to internet fraudsters.

He said, "Stop doing Yahoo! That is not the way to prosper, That is not God's way.

The way that I talk about Yahoo, if I don't know prosperity, you will be afraid as to whether they will still give offerings.

In case you're hearing me, and you're a Yahoo boy, carry your offering and go, this Church will still be one of the richest on earth."

Recall that earlier in the year, during the Glory Reign program of his church, Pastor David Ibiyeomie spoke out against Yahoo boys and placed severe curses on them.

His statements were met with much displeasure on social media and among several other youths, who surprisingly argue in support of these "Yahoo Boys."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VfUjQfBu6s
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by helinues: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Eye service.

How about those who have been coming to visit after service.

Alaye, we all sabi the magic behind the disappearance of the meat in the mouth

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2022
i love his confidence if he really meant it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by chatinent: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2022
So it was all about people's money abi? By the way, isn't their own religious yahoo yahoo?
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Are they in any way different?.How about the legal scams when pastors claim that Christians are required to tithe and that they must give them 10% of all their income.
Pastors are the biggest con artists and opportunists in the world. They exploit the feeble minded and gullible by convincing them that they have an exclusive connection with a god.
It's easy if those set of men(so called s**) don't pay in your church there are other ones who are gonna do so.
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by UnclePati: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2022
Mumu pastor ..

Jesus will call them together and help them out of their miserable life's ...

But u are chasing them away even as they came looking for GOD.

You see say you no get sense ..
And these same boys have given u plenty money in tithe offering seed gifts and first fruits ...I am sure You have also collected cars houses land and jewelry from many of them ...

Now instead of praying for them and advicing them like Christ will do .. you are chasing them away

Idiota

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by helinues: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2022
busterr:
Lol. Nobody holy.

2009 Pearl White Sienna XLE
used it only for 2 weeks.
not adding shipping and clearing costs.
It is not accident car, this is a very good car that was supposed to be used as family car whenever I'm in Nigeria, but decided to sell because I'm in need of cash.

Car condition: excellent
Air conditioner cooling is perfect
Very clean in, out and engine
It's a V6
With DVD player

Price. 4m

Contact me, WhatsApp or calls via 0 9 1 3 5 4 7 7 6 6 9

Carry your ad go car section

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 18
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by Felimax(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2022
Yahoo boy means anyone making a living out of the internet and seriously the internet is really surviving a lot of folks with real hard money, really without doing much.

The internet is redefining the process of or to prosperity from hard work to smart work.

There are so many genuine ways people make huge living out of the system but because of their extravagant life style one is quick to judge or mistake them for ritualist.

The G.O should be specific with his message.
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by OBALOLA55(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2022
helinues:
Eye service.

How about those who have been coming to visit after service.

Alaye, we all sabi the magic behind the disappearance of the meat in the mouth
WE AGREED ON SOMETHING TODAY HELINUES shocked
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by Tokskob2008: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Is there any difference between the yahoo boys and the so called pastors this days
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by busterr(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 18

I understand your frustration.
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2022
What about the big oil bunkering guys and politicians attending his church
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by Nicepoker(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 18
Are you pained that he is about selling the car you were planning to steal.
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Nice...
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2022
I just called my ex this morning to break up with her again
Re: If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi by Csami(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hypocrite! What about the politicians that stole the destiny of the yahoo boys?
When is he going to call them out?

(1) (Reply)

Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? / Food For Thought;tell The Truth / Presence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.