Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Plight Of Corps Member In Abuja. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Plight Of Corps Member In Abuja. (1059 Views)

The Plight Of Corpers Serving In Abuja(fct) / NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plight Of Corps Member In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
Looking at how much work serving corps member do in their respective PPAs in Abuja and the high cost of living in the FCT, the amount they are paid is nothing compared. Worse of all is that Abuja residents have little or no regard for CORPERS. you go dey road, inside sun with your Kaki them no go even give you lift. undecided
Share your experience my Abuja Corpers.
Re: The Plight Of Corps Member In Abuja. by MrPin(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2016
My broda, no be here oooh
Abuja residence has no regards for Otondos, no accommodation. some corp member even sleeps in the mosques and churches pending when they will be able to raise cash for accommodation. like who send u come abuja? But, the joy of it is the numerous opportunities that awaits u in Abuja, so make d best use of ur stay and pls don't return to d village
Re: The Plight Of Corps Member In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 24, 2016
MrPin:
My broda, no be here oooh
Abuja residence has no regards for Otondos, no accommodation. some corp member even sleeps in the mosques and churches pending when they will be able to raise cash for accommodation. like who send u come abuja? But, the joy of it is the numerous opportunities that awaits u in Abuja, so make d best use of ur stay and pls don't return to d village
My humble submission is that, if abuja is not your base or you don't have a very valid reason to serve here, abeg do go states where residents will value you and your service to the nation so your service year no go just be sufferhead
Re: The Plight Of Corps Member In Abuja. by geraldo077: 11:55am On May 25, 2016
Do your survey before you pick states...Abuja is a city that has got no joy for young people most times. From the expensive house rent to the rejection from many govt offices...I would advise PCM to always make smart choices before embarking on any expedition...
Re: The Plight Of Corps Member In Abuja. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 25, 2016
geraldo077:
Do your survey before you pick states...Abuja is a city that has got no joy for young people most times. From the expensive house rent to the rejection from many govt offices...I would advise PCM to always make smart choices before embarking on any expedition...
exactly... also I want to use this medium to warn PCM coming to Abuja to be very careful when paying for accommodation in major areas GWARINPA especially... supposed agents letting houses are mear security guards looking after the house while the original owner is away or based in some other country.
so many of my friends had this problem and are still suffering from their mistake. shine your eyes

(1) (Reply)

Benue Corp Member Stream 1 Lets Meet Here / My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? / I Just Got Posted To Niger State, I Am Scared Of Going There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.