Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad (1121 Views)

Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by psalmz(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Worst moment of my life.

( I just got the strength to write this ).

Rest In Peace DADDY
( MR. Friday Okunzuwa Uzamere is dead).

He was sick and has been on life support since last month.

While I made the world laugh on my page everyday, I cry every night.

I tried my best, I prayed , fasted and was ready to go broke just to bring him back to life but God knows best.

My dad was my everything . Since I lost my mum ( 15 years ago) he has been playing the role of a father and mother.

He taught me a lot about life and family.

I decided to marry and settle down early because of the relationship I had with my dad.

He was like my elder brother. He had me in his early 20s ..

I could tell my dad everything and anything.

With tears in my eyes I say Rest In Peace daddy.

My hero , My supporter , My inspiration , My role model ,

Cc Mynd44
Cc lalasticlala

Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by OVB123: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rest in peace sir and to my broda and friend, may God grant u the fortitude to bear the loss. Adieu father!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by silverlinen(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ovbie edo take heart
He is and will always be a warrior and a king. RIP great son of BINI

1 Like

Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by Modecaih: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
rip sir
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by orohbiro(f): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
This guy is fine
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by revived2: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rip man
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by April4th(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
RIP
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by psalmz(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Cc Mynd44
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by Adaanna(f): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
My condolences.. Rip sir.
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad by nachisunday(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rip sir

(1) (Reply)

At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen / Obi Cubana Made Portable Sign An Ambassadorship Deal Worth 40 Million With Sujim / Actor, Frederick Leonard Stirs Reactions, As He Is Seen Having Fun With His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.