Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Hidden Or Discrete Charges ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hidden Or Discrete Charges ! (690 Views)

15 Hidden Secrets About The Illuminati You Must Know / This post has been hidden or deleted. / Hidden Facts About “Goût De Diamants”. The £1.3M Champagne. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Or Discrete Charges ! by suco50(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
I'm absolutely fed up at the moment with MTN. Why for crying out load, must a company be so dubious in its transactions? I don't care whatever term they call it, either hidden or discrete charges, all I care for is that this action of theirs is unjustified,unwarranted, unsolicited and uncalled for. What explanation does MTN has for swipping off one's airtime without rendering any noticeable service? I slept the other night after checking my account balance, only to wake up the next morning to discover that the sum of 200 Naira has been deducted again from my account. Note this: I used the word 'again' because this is the umpteenth time that such has been occuring !
Re: Hidden Or Discrete Charges ! by suco50(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2011
suco_50:
I'm absolutely fed up at the moment with MTN. Why for crying out loud, must a company be so dubious in its transactions? I don't care whatever term they call it, either hidden or discrete charges, all I care for is that this action of theirs is unjustified,unwarranted, unsolicited and uncalled for. What explanation does MTN has for swipping off one's airtime without rendering any noticeable service? I slept the other night after checking my account balance, only to wake up the next morning to discover that the sum of#200 [Two Hundred Naira] has been deducted again from my account. Note this: I used the word 'again' because this is the umpteenth time that such is occuring!
Re: Hidden Or Discrete Charges ! by Oluschenco(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
180 can explain beta & not nairaland! Lol!
Re: Hidden Or Discrete Charges ! by suco50(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
Olushenco, you sounded just like an alien in Nigeria because if you are not, you wouldn't tell any learned Nigerian, who has been in the country since the inception
of Mobile telecommunication to call 180 for MTN Customers' helpline. Also certain is the fact that you have no experience of the frustration the customers' helpline [
180] you
suggested usually subject MTN mobile network users to cos if you do, you wouldn't call my frustration a rant. Who knows perhaps you make use of one of the other networks, yet you prefer to pass unwelcomed comment on MTN-Users affairs! Furthermore, the fact that I posted my frustration on Nairaland is strategic because any MTN staff can stumble into it and call the attention of his superiors or even the Management, thereby putting a halt to this trend of their questionable practice and make less people to become potential victims! So Olushenco, please next time,if you don't have any experience to share, you can simply read this thread and move on rather than pass a sarcastic comment. You are not the only wise person around and everyone has one reason or the other to take a particular action. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows Briton, Italian Hostages 'held By Al-qaeda' In Nigeria / Enjoy Cheap Fairly Used Uk Laptops Pentium3, Pentium4, M And Coreduo Laptops / Nigerian Police And Their Illiteracy Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.