Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Looking For Programming Mentor And Online Instructor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For Programming Mentor And Online Instructor (423 Views)

In Need Of A Programming Mentor / In Need Of A Programming Mentor.. / Do You Need A Programming Mentor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Programming Mentor And Online Instructor by codelearner: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Great Nairaland Programming Family.

I am looking for someone that is proficient in programing and whom could mentor me in the areas of Python, Java and C++.
Would want to take Python first , then C++ and lastly Java.

I am willing to pay for this services , need someone that is knowledgeable and has ongoing projects I could collaborate on.

I have done multiple online tutorial and watched multiple YouTube videos, but it still seems I get easily thrown-off when I hit brick wall (when my code don't work as expected)

I need someone I could always reach out to for solutions and who could mentor me in this regards.

Reach out to me if this looks like an assistance you could offer.
** dcumece@gmail.com**
Re: Looking For Programming Mentor And Online Instructor by youngpresidooo: 6:41am On Feb 22, 2022
codelearner:

I am looking for someone that is proficient in programing and whom could mentor me in the areas of Python, Java and C++.

I am willing to pay for this services , need someone that is knowledgeable and has ongoing projects I could collaborate on.

I have done multiple online tutorial and watched multiple YouTube videos, but it still seems I get easily thrown-off when I hit brick wall (when my code don't work as expected)

I need someone I could always reach out to for solutions and who could mentor me in this regards.

** dcumece@gmail.com**

contact me if you can pay sha o
Re: Looking For Programming Mentor And Online Instructor by LikeAking: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2022
codelearner:

** dcumece@gmail.com**

Good luck 2 u
Re: Looking For Programming Mentor And Online Instructor by pjmoa(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2022
codelearner:

** dcumece@gmail.com**

Send a message on

Re: Looking For Programming Mentor And Online Instructor by Com4tea(f): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
You have made the first move by showing interest and making attempt on self learning. This makes you qualify for set of techies Bincom look out for. You will get free mentoring, work with real life project and receive all training needed to be globally attractive at the end of the program. Reach out to get more info *Bincom globaltech*

(1) (Reply)

Web2 vs Web3: Some Of The Major Differences. / Php Dev Needed For A Simple Task / Get The Best Ui Ux Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.