Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road (27977 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Lanretoye(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2022
kponkedenge:
Is this really necessary for her to do?
na one pastor brainwashed her.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by coolhumble(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Pure display of madness�

3 Likes

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by olas24u(f): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
iyatrustee:
If na me be that traditionalist and I get correct jazz, na to just turn am to tuber of yam! That should serve as a deterrent to others like her. cheesy
lol!you dont use power that way ,you must have emotional intelligence
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by obiekunie01: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2022
that woman na prison get her!

Charge sheet:

Harassment
Constituting public nuisance
Abuse of religious freedom.

5 years imprisonment

thou her lawyer can plead mental imbalance in which case she will be referred to a psychiatrist hospital for psycho-analysis of which she may end up spending 10 years for yaba left.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Basheer22: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2022
It must be those Chosen people

4 Likes

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Freemasonry: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2022
The irony is that most of these traditional worshipers live better lives than these megaphone-bearing christians of today.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by olas24u(f): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2022
she should be advised immediately because of next time ,she may cause problems which will affect her. The other day a preacher was always going to all Muslim neighbourhood until she was killed .
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Freemasonry: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2022
obiekunie01:
that woman na prison get her!

Charge sheet:

Harassment
Constituting public nuisance
Abuse of religious freedom.

5 years imprisonment

thou her lawyer can plead mental imbalance in which case she will be referred to a psychiatrist hospital for psycho-analysis of which she may end up spending 10 years for yaba left.
I couldn't agree more.
Imagine the unprovoked embarrassment!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by RapistOnBail: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2022

Religious folks with their crazy attitudes like na them holy pass, whereas, na them do the most evil to mankind.

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Pipefitter: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2022
E no pass chosen member
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by ozo13(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2022
This one na "religion" harassment
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Adakintroy: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine..the so called Christians are always trying to shove their nonsense on everyone..what makes them think their religion is better than others..

All religious person are all the same cos the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature then you need proper checking..

You father and mother believe in that imaginary creature. Start your checking from your house.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mad people everywhere!!

Lol they are both doing their thing. Are u not Christian? grin
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2022
By the time the gods tear am beta slap, she go run pass this my gee below. angry

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Adakintroy:

You father and mother believe in that imaginary creature. Start your checking from your house.
I am myself baby boy.. wink
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by sharpwriter(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2022
iyatrustee:
If na me be that traditionalist and I get correct jazz, na to just turn am to tuber of yam! That should serve as a deterrent to others like her. cheesy
Ha! Iya trustee pẹ̀lẹ́ pẹ̀lẹ́ o shocked
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by olas24u(f): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2022
A yoruba christain will never do this to osun people, probably some other tribes with a damaged brain
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Komolafe89: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Oloriburuku ! If it happens to be Muslim preacher now Nigeria would be boiling
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by mybiz234: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
In the days of john the baptist, the kingdom of GOD sufferth violent & they violently take it by force.

So, who told you the preacher is more qualified for kingdom of heaven than the traditionalist.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Skyvice(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2022
This is very bad
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Benjax4all: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2022
She must be a choosen mopo,na only them fit do Rubbish like diz
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by showboy25(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Honestly!
Mrkumareze:
That preacher needs a resounding slap to rest her senses
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by lasheun: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2022
See me see quote oo.
Are you saying violence is allow in Christianity?. grin
YinkaOlusesi16:
In the days of john the baptist, the kingdom of GOD sufferth violent & they violently take it by force.
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by deebrain(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2022
Please I need to send a token to the traditional worshipper for this unique display of maturity!

Is this in Lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by alamscolo(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Kingosytex:
You don't force your beliefs on people. She's totally wrong if the traditionalist didn't give her the permission to cast and bind the said demon but right if due permission was given her by the traditionalist.

On the road?? O wrong nau, even if permission was given, you can see the woman as she just dey smile while the mummy GO just dey force herself shouting on top of her voice, be like she just finish baptism. Mtchew[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by lasheun: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Both islam and Christianity are the religion for people with low self esteem.
That's why they discriminate others that didn't believe in what they do and call them infidel.
Shame!.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine..the so called Christians are always trying to shove their nonsense on everyone..what makes them think their religion is better than others..

All religious person are all the same cos the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature then you need proper checking..
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Solofresh2: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mad people everywhere!!
hey wats up

Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2022
She is sick for head....she herself is possessed
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by wealth2al(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
lasheun:
Both islam and Christianity are the religion for people with low self esteem.
That's why they discriminate others that didn't believe in what they do and call them infidel.
Shame!.
cheesy
Re: Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road by Aristo3146(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Thank you brother, its from your quote that i understand this scriptural verse better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.