Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lose That Weight Within 30 Days Or Less Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose That Weight Within 30 Days Or Less Naturally (201 Views)

Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops! / Reduce Your Weight Within Two Weeks / 15 Reasons Why You Don't Lose That Weight Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lose That Weight Within 30 Days Or Less Naturally by KelB(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2022
One Nigerian food that can help you lose weight easily
is wheat and okro. If prepared well, a dish can contain
just 450 calories. When you consume such tasty and
healthy, but low calorie meals, weight loss becomes
easier.
Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to
lose 10kg in 3 weeks?

Check my siggy to know how
Re: Lose That Weight Within 30 Days Or Less Naturally by suffering: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
If it was that easy to lose weight people put on in decades everyone in Nigeria would look rail thin.
Re: Lose That Weight Within 30 Days Or Less Naturally by jeffersonsam: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
I'm regularly doing simple workouts for losing my body weight. Following natural methods is a best way to lose body weight.

(1) (Reply)

8 Good Habits To Adopt For Better Sleep / How To Look Younger And Fresh / Child Birth Is Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.