Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) (28962 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by officialwdhtv: 2:48am On Mar 15
Lady dedicates her NYSC certificate to her husband as she completes the mandatory one year scheme.

Congratulations!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLauzcxkYo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4hFJFqP6S0/?igsh=MWhlbTQ5ajg0a2ZvZg==

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by 123yes(m): 4:38am On Mar 15
This is a lady who knows the importance of a man in her life. An epitome of a good and faithful wife. Some ladies after the man finished training them will now know that the man is an illiterate and doesn't fit them and will tell the man to say how much he spent on her head.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by RoyalBlu(f): 5:30am On Mar 15
The man's face tho.

It's a good thing she showed appreciation to him as she deemed fit.

This certificate that has become mostly a 'souvenir:

Its well.

41 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by officialwdhtv: 8:37am On Mar 15
123yes:
This is a lady who knows the importance of a man in her life. An epitome of a good and faithful wife. Some ladies after the man finished training them will now know that the man is an illiterate and doesn't fit them and will tell the man to say how much he spent on her head.

True

Pls subscribe to my channel after watching guys...Thanks a million!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by DatoDatuk: 10:41am On Mar 15
Excellent wife! Her type are very few these days

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by TheWinterBird(f): 12:28pm On Mar 15
He wasn't smiling initially but he got up and danced towards the end.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Rebuker(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15
Congratulations to her

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by MarveworldG: 8:11pm On Mar 15
Congratulations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Thundafireseun: 8:11pm On Mar 15

I will never sponsor any Nigeria girl through school… It always ends up in premium tears

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by iichidodo: 8:12pm On Mar 15
Why the long face? Of course, knowing how women misuse any advantage over their men, then observe how the woman is now equipped for a better future, the man couldn't see himself being part of that future...A tool to be used and discarded..

9 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by DavSagacity(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15
EXCELLENT Gesture from the woman.
SOME BITTER FEMINIST like JENNYCLAY WILL NOT LIKE THIS WOMAN

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Namaster: 8:13pm On Mar 15
This is how to manipulate simple men: public praise and validation.

This woman has been through a lot of dicks in her service year. And from his body language, the man knows it.

This is blatant ego-stroking to placate the simple man. And he knows it too.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by marvellous2222: 8:13pm On Mar 15
Ladies in nairaland pls learn

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by NoSmoking: 8:13pm On Mar 15
You don't kneel for anyone when you are in a Millitary uniform

🤕

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Rebuker(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15
Meanwhile, meet this Chinese lady that have made over $18M from live streaming

https://www.nairaland.com/8031481/chinese-live-streamer-makes-18.7m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgxW55Ko8eY
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Fkmodhi: 8:14pm On Mar 15
That’s nice tho
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by PROPEACE: 8:16pm On Mar 15
Now this is one smart dude. Married her, she gave birth to three kids and bagged a degree. The foolish simps will be paying school fees for babe and once she graduates she will ask them "did I force you to pay it?" Guys, if you sponsor a girlfriend through school, just make sure you are doing it without any expectations, because over 90% of the time, they marry someone else. They will tell you they don't owe you anything and that's right! It's not like they never loved you o! It's just that after paying fees for 4 years she just keeps wondering what kind of a foøl will ignore his parent's and siblings needs and be sponsoring a strange woman. Who wants to marry such a foól?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Elvictor: 8:17pm On Mar 15
I wish I could dedicate my NYSC certificate to my father after my service, sadly he passed away this February.

Adieu papa

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Dancebreaker: 8:17pm On Mar 15
Later when the guy shows her more love, they will say she's using juju.

God bless her marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by bestman09(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15
sad
I hope she's sincere and honest. God bless her home. She's one in a million

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:19pm On Mar 15
grin
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Duelee: 8:20pm On Mar 15
He should still carry out DNA test on the three kids thou...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Vergovert: 8:20pm On Mar 15
One in a million woman!

Congratulations smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Dancebreaker: 8:20pm On Mar 15
DavSagacity:
EXCELLENT Gesture from the woman.
Some so called FEMINIST frawn at this woman now
That's why those frowners with entitlement mentality will never go far in anything except slack vj and high body count without productivity. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Reelmii: 8:21pm On Mar 15
Nice
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15
123yes:

Don't let jennyclay read this

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by jessylaurel(f): 8:22pm On Mar 15
officialwdhtv:
Lady dedicates her NYSC certificate to her husband as she completes the mandatory one year scheme.

Congratulations!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLauzcxkYo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4hFJFqP6S0/?igsh=MWhlbTQ5ajg0a2ZvZg==

To what end exactly mtchewww. Association of mummyzee 🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by YoungLionken(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15
You know, nothing compared to marrying/dating a grateful woman cool, it makes life more tolerating, enjoyable and blissful as a man smiley...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:22pm On Mar 15
Which kind husband be this? He no even show good gesture for the appreciation
Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by jessylaurel(f): 8:25pm On Mar 15
123yes:

Rubb.ish
Association of your wife isn't your family member see them😒🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by hodestruth: 8:27pm On Mar 15
God bless you lady for showing appreciation to your man, giving honour to whom the honour is due, you are truly a wife material and there shall be peace in your home in Jesus name amen

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by Dimaya: 8:29pm On Mar 15
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.